Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

im going to be a big banana for school so i can carry around maracas and a giant ipod speakers blasting peanut butter jelly time whenever i can

just cause im that pimp and gangster

Inkmonkey
Inkmonkey
Posted at

Haha, well, if they sold real transforming Transformers outfits, I'd be all for it (assuming I had that kind of cash to spare). But making my own? … not likely.

SarahN
SarahN
Posted at

I'd really like to just put a bunch of really freaky decorations and stuff out in the front yard to scare all the little kids….won't have to give up my precious chocolate that way. =3

Posted at

Last year I was Edward Scissorhands. I just held two scissors in each hand. I'm genius.

herio
herio
Posted at

Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III but i dont go out side on Halloween

Posted at

i'm gonna be a demon. because i can. just bought my costume, which is basically just horns, a black and pink wig, and black feather wings.

Posted at

A lizard with a lightsaber.

seriously, I am.

Posted at

I'm gunna be a sunflower, bitches.

Seriously, you will always see witches, pirates, and zombies walking down the street. But who would ever be a sunflower?

I know!

Posted at

I'm going as a busty pirate bar wench person. A friend of my threw a pirate themed party a few months back, and the costume looked really good. So I'm going to wear it again. It's a gauzy white top, and black skirt with the…what it is called…umm…I don't remember. It's a bunch of squares turned on their corners to create and undulating hem. Really cute. A pair of flat sandals that are all strap, and a red corset, with a blue and gold scarf tied in my hair and ridiculously large hoop earrings. Over all it's a cool effect. And that corset was freaking hard to find. I do my make-up a little on the heavy side, and use bold fun colors for the eyes.
It's fun.
But my husbands if both horrible and funny. He's fuzzy. So he wants to go as a "man-o-lantern." He doesn't realize wax is actually that painful. :dizzy:

Posted at

what izzit with all these themed parties? :O i'd be lucky if i could find just one halloween party at all D: but maybe that's just cuz where i live SUCKS. the only thing that happens around here this time of year is the rennaisance festival, that i've never been able to spell correctly in my life. xD

Posted at

I'm gonna be a witch for Halloween. :3 But I ain't dressing up.

Seriously, I love the holiday, but I celebrate it a little differently. I'll still be handing out candy to the youngin's, that's what they came around for after all, but once they're all done, I'm going out to my favorite spot and doing my own celebration for New Year's Eve. :D

Posted at

A starving college student.

It wont be hard to make that costume.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

This year I will be Bekefel.

? :(

Bekefel
Bekefel
Posted at

I'm actually considering going as an emo. I think I'm going to a Halloween party, so I'll make sure to get plenty of pictures.

Everyone must take pictures and post them! :)

Etial
Etial
Posted at

If I could I would go as Kavon from charby, but if not I may just go out with a black shirt and some vampire teeth you get at a dollar store.

Insanity
Insanity
Posted at

I'm usually the Grim Reaper, so I'm going to try to do something different this year.

I have skeleton gloves, a damaged scythe, the costume is getting smaller, yet I trip over it every year.:(

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Last year I was the Grim Reaper. And We had the best special effect ever.

We put up fog machines, and a moving platform.

I stood still, holding my sythe, and when kids walked by asking for candy, they turned on the platform, and it looked like I was floating towards them.

Guess what? I never had to give away any candy.

Guess what else? I lied. But that'd be pretty badass, huh?

worstcase
worstcase
Posted at

im so going as a mime.

i think ill either get a ton of candy just cuz theyll want me to go away. or ill get nothing cuz they wont know what im doing.

yeah. maybe ill just be a ghost

vie4
vie4
Posted at

I'm going to be Phil Sebben from Harvey Birdman, so I can go "Ha Ha Ha! Trick or Treat". I've pretty much got the voice down but I need an eye patch and blonde hair.
I was originally going to be Yakko from Animaniacs but, I think that's just a little childish.

Posted at

I'm a bald guy, so this year I think I'm going to try for Dr Evil!

kennatsu
kennatsu
Posted at

I'm actually considering going as an emo. I think I'm going to a Halloween party, so I'll make sure to get plenty of pictures.

Everyone must take pictures and post them! :)

Um… you could go as one of these guys…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oy4s6oZ5w4

hehehe… heheh… heh… %)

Posted at

I'm being the Merchant from Resident Evil 4. I'm going to have candy in my coat and offer it to kids. This way, they'll not take it knowing better, and I'll have all the candy to myself.

Either that or a Nazi Officer. Just to be offensive.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.