Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

It's not really celebrated around here (the Netherlands), but I'd probably be a zombie. That, or king Arthur. Seriously, I'd grow a beard and everything…I've already been one of those crusader knights, but there's nothing like the king himself.

Posted at

Vampire. But i will be passing out candy as scream with a bloody mask. But a vampire.

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

Ooh, I still have my Scream outfit. I used to put it on when I went to costume parties, and then stand really still along a wall or something. People would eventually stand in front of me, discussing wether I was a mannequin or a real person.

As soon as they were convinced I was a puppet, I'd scare the living shit out of them. Good times.

Posted at

Dr. Mcninja. 'Cause I'm a dork. :P

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

That's an awesome idea…it's been so long since I read that comic…

Posted at

I love Halloween. Every year my aunt hosts a themed party, and she's always really imaginative. This years theme is Battles, so we have to be either an actual battle, or a famous figure from a battle. My costume is awesome this year, I'm going as Madame Guillotine. We got a large hoop dress and stuck doll heads and tiny guillotines all over it, I also got a huge white wig and an axe (fake, obviously).

With it on, I look a lot like the Scarlet Pimpernel before he took of his disguise in that episode of Blackadder The Third.

My cousin once dressed as a Rubix cube. I forget how long ago it was.

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

CODPIECE!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.