Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

No…I'm not trying to cyber-pickup-line.

I'm just (a) bored and (b)…

I was at Quik Check and some woman is looking at my shirt. It's a "BLUE HARVEST" shirt with the tagline 'Horror Beyond Imagination'.

She looks at me and says, "Oh I've seen that movie."

I say, "You did? Was it any good?"

She gives me a look, "You haven't seen the movie? Why would you wear the shirt?"

I grabbed my bags and said, "I've seen it…I liked when Darth Vader died." And left.

She was probably just trying to make conversation…I was just proving how much of a Star Wars geek I really am.

So…what ARE you wearing today!??!

D0m
D0m
Posted at

I know when I'm being picked up, young man!

Anyway, I'm wearing my old high school gym t-shirt (Northwestern P.E, with a fake food pyramid logo with kids exercising and being fit in it), and green cargo shorts.

Posted at

Shorts, and a plain black tee shirt. Hooray!

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

"Liberty" amber ale T-shirt, and jeans.

Posted at

Jeans and a brown Brak Show novelty T that says "never trust a monkey"
and runnging shoes so I can go straight to the gym after work

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Well it's a quarter to six in the morning here and it's chilly… So I'm wearing more than you guys, but it'd take too long to list so I'll just say it includes my wool beret, fingerless gloves (great for typing and drawing!), knee warmers, and uggboots (proper Australian uggboots that is, not of those shitty US Deckers knock-offs lol! )

Posted at

M'kay I'm wearing a dressy puffy white shirt with ruffles (gotta luv ruffles), a long black flowey skirt and brown sparkley 4 inch heels. yah, I'm at work…

Posted at

A "St. Agatha School" t-shirt. Shorts. A blue denim shirt. A pink bandana on my head. sneakers and socks. Unmentionables.

And a smile- cause pick up lines makes you feel young.

Posted at

A black tank top, loose ripped shorts, studded belt, a bike chain (it holds the keys to my instrument cases and points for spencers and borders), white socks, black etnies, black guitar necklace, a necklace with a silver cross, a large silver bracelet with crosses on it, two beaded bracelets, some rings, my mp3 player, my phone, aaaand… my glasses.

I'm not even going anywhere today… Man, I need money… (Where's my paycheck?!)

Bekefel
Bekefel
Posted at

m 19 usa

nothing

wanna chat?

Totally ripped off what I was gonna say.

qdawg
qdawg
Posted at

A green tee shirt with Chewbacca on it and green gym shorts. I look like the jolly green giant's retarded cousin Herold.

joe_vee
joe_vee
Posted at

South park boxers and a Relay for life T-shirt. I know niether cute, cool, nor sexi but today's my lazy day :P so I feel no need to dress to impress :)

dueeast
dueeast
Posted at

White long sleeve dress shirt with stripes (several colors, it works), bluejeans, regular long socks and tennis shoes. Slightly dressier than my normal work attire (ah, tech support) but I was out of t-shirts I like. B)

TheMidge28
TheMidge28
Posted at

a grey blue "Underdog" t-shirt, light brown(not khacki) slacks, my tan American Eagle fraid(sp?) "Converse-wannabees" with tan cotton socks

Terminal
Terminal
Posted at

What I'm wearing…

It's like I'm wearing nothing at all.. Nothing at all.. Nothing at all.

Bekefel
Bekefel
Posted at

Stupid sexy Flanders!

(I'm wearing blue jeans, brown T-shirt for the record.)

marine
marine
Posted at

I'm wearing a shirt I got from gamestop for preordering mortal kombat. It says "I fought in hell and all I got was this T-shirt" and on the back it says Painkiller Hell Wars. I guess thats a sequel to the PC shooter game that had like three guns and giant bosses. I could care less. The fronts funny enough for me.

I also have on shorts, rounding out my ensemble.

Posted at

A flowery, thin black blouse with long sleeves, and an ankle length velvety skirt, as well as the unmentionables and socks. :D

HAM
HAM
Posted at

a gray What Would Batman Do t-shirt

and jeans.

Posted at

white t-shirt and shorts (just got off work) :)

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Now I'm wearing a white T-shirt with green lines down the sleeves, and short jeans.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.