Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

No shirt and blue shorts… just woke up. depending on the weather nothing will change as the day goes on ;)

Posted at

I am wearing jeans and my psychonauts 'whispering rock psychic summer camp' t shirt :D :D :D

Posted at

I know when I'm being picked up, young man!

Anyway, I'm wearing my old high school gym t-shirt (Northwestern P.E, with a fake food pyramid logo with kids exercising and being fit in it), and green cargo shorts.

Young man?

I got kids older than me!

And one three-year-old who is driving me nuts with Dora…SWIPER NO SWIPING!

I'm wearing my Blue Harvest t-shirt again today. Just did wash…and its my fave comfy shirt…so ITS ON AGAIN! yeehaw…

I am wearing jeans and my psychonauts 'whispering rock psychic summer camp' t shirt :D :D :D

BEST GAME…EVER.

TheTopHat
TheTopHat
Posted at

Because im heading out soon im in my corset with a white filly top undewr it, black skirt, fitnets and boots. back ball gloves with are hiding my wrist support.

Yes i spead to mush time getting ready

worstcase
worstcase
Posted at

one red skinny strapped tank with a navy tank underneath it, and awesome plaid shorts i got from belk..no shoes..

Beaums
Beaums
Posted at

Right now? I'm wearing some plaid, cargo-style shorts and a black Tool T-shirt. No socks though. I'm just lounging around the house on a well-deserved lazy Saturday, socks aren't necessary. ;) And surprisingly enough, I'm not wearing a wristband. And I ALWAYS wear a wristband!

vgman
vgman
Posted at

a REALLY old bmx t-shirt that my mom bught me cause she has no idea what i like. jeens that i have had for about 2 years and have managed to rip a large number of holes in. and underpants.

god i cant belive no one on DD wears underpants.

Posted at

baggy shorts and a grey t-shirt with a good-luck chinese fish on it.

Posted at

I just got back from the movies, but I don't really co-ordinate my clothing on where I'm going unless necessary. I just wear what I feel like. xD!

So.. I have on a thin, stretchy long-sleeved black shirt with an Emily Strange 'Chairman of the Bored' shirt over the top. I'm also wearing my favourite pair of camo trousers.

Posted at

I just got out of bed because I was partying last night :D

I'm now wearing a big kitty shirt! (meow!)

Maxw3ll
Maxw3ll
Posted at

A black shirt that says: Velvet Underground and Nico and has a banana on it & Blue jeans.

Posted at

I'm wearing my supa sexy grey man's tshirt and even sexier mulberry colored drawstring pajama pants with stars on them and my angry cat slippers~

I'm just so darned smexy~ ;P

Pixie
Pixie
Posted at

Sadly, I'm at work, so nothing very nice. :( Brown work trousers, cream and blue striped jumper (one of those fake jumpers that looks like it has a shirt underneath because it has a collar sewed on), brown vest top underneath. Also knee-high brown pirate boots (except you can't see them because they are underneath my trousers), and a keycard on a string round my neck.

I look veeerrry boring today. :P

kitsunesan
kitsunesan
Posted at

My Pijamas Wahooo XD and a scarf….here is cold T_T

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Whoops, I forgot this thrend yesterday…

Yesterday I wore my orange "30 hour famine" shirt, and jeans.

Today I'm wearing a red shirt, and short jeans.

Yeah… I'm pretty boring.

jissai
jissai
Posted at

lets just say im too lazy to put on ANYTHING today..

Eiichiro
Eiichiro
Posted at

My Subway Uniform (minus visor). Just got back from work. :)

Or alternatively: "Blue Trenchcoat, Fedora… Orange Socks?"

Kudos if you get the quote. ;)

Rori
Rori
Posted at

Pink RANCID hoodie (yup, they make 'em), ripped jeans, guinness flip-flops, pink T with snowball II on it that sez: Boys Give Me Hairballs (so filthy!!!) Oh, and a bra and swimsuit bottoms (yes, I need to do laundry…)

I'm surprised no one has said "your mom". (esp. since Riot posted)

neohobo
neohobo
Posted at

im wearing….a hat. its a very modest hat keeps my head dry and protects my hair from the wind and food.

Posted at

Whoops, I forgot this thrend yesterday…

Yesterday I wore my orange "30 hour famine" shirt, and jeans.

Today I'm wearing a red shirt, and short jeans.

Yeah… I'm pretty boring.

In his house in R'lyeh, Dead Cthulhu lies dreaming … in a red shirt and short jeans!

;)

hat
hat
Posted at

I browse da internet with a tuxedo. Every day.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.