Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Do it somewhere else. I hope this continues but not to fuel fights.

Find that stick your sitting on and pull it out your *************************

Now that I'd like to see XD

Posted at

No, no. I am kidding.

THAT'S who I look and sound like.

we should TOTALLY hang out together. :P

Yar, I be needed crew.

Posted at

I can do a pretty mean Kermit the frog.

And also Mr. Hanky the Christmas poo.

I can probably do more but I haven't really experimented with my voice enough.

Inkmonkey
Inkmonkey
Posted at

I can do a pretty mean Kermit the frog.

And also Mr. Hanky the Christmas poo.

I can probably do more but I haven't really experimented with my voice enough.

I'm the same way. Most voicses that are sufficiently "fake" I can do. Impersonating real people is basically out of the question for me.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Ugh! As long as none of you do Donald Duck. Man, that deserves the death penalty -_-

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

Ugh! As long as none of you do Donald Duck. Man, that deserves the death penalty -_-

*Does Donald Duck*

srly, I can't.Quack.

Posted at

my dad did that all the time when i was growing up. it still haunts me. :(

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

my dad did that all the time when i was growing up. it still haunts me. :(

Somehow related to the 'Lose sleep over DD' thread? See, I'm all interested 'n stuff.

Posted at

This one guy told me I looked just like Tifa from FF7, only younger and less attractive. I have the exact same hair as Tifa. Only mine is slightly shorter:

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

This one guy told me I looked just like Tifa from FF7, only younger and less attractive. I have the exact same hair as Tifa. Only mine is slightly shorter:

Women age like fine wine, or so they say. Don't worry.

Posted at

I saw that movie days ago. I found it wierd.

Who the hell would name their son 'cloud'?

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

Cloud is a clone of the guy with the black hair next to Aeris at the end. I play FF7 and have a guide book. And does it really matter what his name is. Also I can look like him with a hair bleaching and a big sword.

Posted at

Cloud is a clone of the guy with the black hair next to Aeris at the end.

cliche.

I play FF7 and have a guide book. Also I can look like him with a hair bleaching and a big sword.

good for you. have a cookie as a reward.

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

cliche.

I play FF7 and have a guide book. Also I can look like him with a hair bleaching and a big sword.

Look at his sig though, he IS cloud…Ambitious and tough!

Inkmonkey
Inkmonkey
Posted at

Cloud is a clone of the guy with the black hair next to Aeris at the end. I play FF7 and have a guide book. And does it really matter what his name is. Also I can look like him with a hair bleaching and a big sword.

He's not a clone. He had some of that dude's genetic information put into him after his fight with Sephiroth, but he started out as his own guy.

Posted at

cliche.

but how do we KNOW he's cloud FOR SURE?!

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

cliche.

but how do we KNOW he's cloud FOR SURE?!

His SIG man! Hi friggin' SIG! Ya don't question the sig!

Although…it does say 'You are Cloud.'

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

It is the answer to an online quiz to see what FF character you are most like.

And Inkmonkey, yes he is a clone of Zack, the memories and body all belong to Zack, he only has blonde hair because he is mejorly infused with mako. And I have played it all the way through, so don't question me mortal.

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

It is the answer to an online quiz to see what FF character you are most like.

And Inkmonkey, yes he is a clone of Zack, the memories and body all belong to Zack, he only has blonde hair because he is mejorly infused with mako. And I have played it all the way through, so don't question me mortal.

So now we're mortals? What does that make you?

Posted at

A FF7 god, I know everything there is to know when it comes the origenal FF7. so yeah, lets get back to what character you look/sound like.

*sigh* there he goes again. Trying to make us all beleive he is part of some superior race of human.

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

A FF7 god, I know everything there is to know when it comes the origenal FF7. so yeah, lets get back to what character you look/sound like.

*sigh* there he goes again. Trying to make us all beleive he is part of some superior race of human.

Being a God at FF7 would actually make one an inferior human, imo.

Posted at

Being a God at FF7 would actually make one an inferior human, imo.

It certainly makes you a bit of an odd bird. Also, considering how Squeenix are currently flogging the dead horse that is FFVII, claiming absolute knowledge of ANYTHING is up for debate.

But back on topic!

….. It has been suggested I bear a passing resemblance of Velma of Scooby Doo, as far as mannerisms are concerned. Others have suggested I am quite a bit like Winry of FMA. Can't really decide which is closer to the truth.

Personally, I feel like Nico Robin of One Piece a lot of the time. Only without the obvious ANGST!thing she's got going. So…. History-nerd-surrounded-by-loyal-if-dimwitted-friends is where it's at. I don't look like her, but sometimes I sound like her.

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

You be the judge:

Rutger looks like:

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.