Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Computors, i dont know where i'd be without them

Posted at

food -_-

I don't get fat it seems. the faces people give me when they see how many eggs I can snarf down in one meal, are priceless.

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

Things that make me happy?

Car Rides, Fire (ever see that yule log show on christmas?), Candy, and….well…comics. :)

Posted at

there are a few things that make me happy. but without good company, i'm a miserable brat all the time. and *that's* how i feel now.

Posted at

there are a few things that make me happy. but without good company, i'm a miserable brat all the time. and *that's* how i feel now.

that explains things.

Jonko
Jonko
Posted at

oh, I forgot to put pimping.
it's quite joyous.
Well I wonder if this is still true after today's news Kristen…? As for me.

I'm happiest when I'm on drunkduck at my boyfriend's apartment. Add an icecream sunday or a yummy burger to that situation and I will be the happiest woman alive… Ah.

Weirdo
Weirdo
Posted at

Dreaming of flying makes me happy.

Posted at

I like violent video games and movies.

Its also really cool when people leave me comments on my comics.

GTA Vice City is still one of my all time favorites.
I like useing the helicoptor as a weed whacker along the beach…also just driving around vice city listening to the 80s radio and seeing how far I can jump on those bikes.
Starwars Battlefront is a good one.

As far as Movies…eh, I like more story, less gore.

I dig getting out into the woods in Ronzionia and shooting guns, drinking hard liquor and useing tobacco products of all varieties…the whole ATF trio of Fun.

And Steak…glazed in Italian Dressing, BURNT with Mashed potatoes, extra butter…Real Potato…not that boxed shit.
Even Tho I like Steak, Guns, Alchohol…I am not real Keen on Hunting, I just like that Gun Powder Smell after emptying a few rounds into targets…sort of smells like Freedom and the Fourth of July and New Years Day.
Plus the company of Lovely ladies…not nasty picky princesses.
Music…Live is much Better than recordings…however, spinning old wax is good.
And Travel, it makes home alot more sweet when you get back.

oh and yes, comments on my story are most awesome.
:)

Will
Will
Posted at

fire also makes me happy… so much fiiiire

FIRE

Posted at

fire also makes me happy… so much fiiiire

FIRE

Explosions are better…

marine
marine
Posted at

I like violent video games and movies.

Its also really cool when people leave me comments on my comics.

GTA Vice City is still one of my all time favorites.
I like useing the helicoptor as a weed whacker along the beach…also just driving around vice city listening to the 80s radio and seeing how far I can jump on those bikes.
Starwars Battlefront is a good one.

I like Dead Rising, Soldier of Fortune 2, The Punisher, Mortal Kombat, Saints Row, and I'll probably end up buying Gears of War before the year is out. I like my xbox a lot.

I really like it when my guy is the most kickass guy against the toughest dudes. In The Punisher, you can actually interrogate/torture bad guys for points. Soldier of Fortune lets you actually make guys explode with a well placed shotgun blast. Another good one to play as a goof is Postal 2, its very broken and some of the humor falls flat, but ya know what? You can use a kitten as a silencer on a weapon by sticking it up the cats ass. You can zip your pants down and pee on people, even going as far as to aim for their mouths. You can set people or marching bands or anything on fire with a gas can and matches. Its got some good ideas and has some funny stuff in it, but the game fails in a lot of other areas (load times, hit detection, enemy AI, and a few weird glitches ruin the game) but you can use a kitten as a silencer. Thats something so fucked up it was used in an episode of Law & Order SVU and a music video about how people are full of hatred by one of those "positive" rap groups.

marine
marine
Posted at

Not to double post, but I thought of another good one I like a lot. The Hitman game series is so brilliantly done, it couldn't be more different from Postal 2. Its not got the same kind of humor (if you can call it that) that was in the postal game, but Hitman can be pretty violent. Whats really great is how the game can always be different depending on what level of difficulty you set it up to and what you do. If you go in guns blazing, the game works just fine as you run around blasting guys. But what really makes the game is that you can use stealth to go in and do it silently like a Hitman. You can use piano wire (which is VERY satisfying) to choke a dude out or use a sniper rifle to bust a dude from hundreds of yards away. They put out a box set that I considered buying of the three newest games in the series, Hitman 2, Hitman Contracts (which I got for like 15 bucks on xbox), and Hitman Blood Money. Blood Moneys also out for the 360, so I'll probably end up getting that version. Game was made by the same dudes that did Freedom Fighters and the new Kane & Lynch game which looks pretty awesome. All the hitman games are about the same, Blood Money has some really cool features like after a mission the newspaper will talk about whatever you just did. Like if you kill a guy silently it says "drug dealer found dead under mysterious circumstances" or if you do what I occasionally do and go into a place with a giant machine gun, it says stuff like "Mass Murderer kills 50" Then if you zoom in, it lists exactly how many people you managed to kill and how. Its a lot of fun trying to figure out EXACTLY how to sneak in perfectly on the different missions. Its a great game. Hitman 2 is probably the best one if you can only pick up one, but the box set is out on play station and probably xbox and was like thirty bucks. So yeah, check that out dudes that like GOOD video games that have the potential for violence.

Posted at

there's such a thing as a positive rapper?

Posted at

Drawing bearded hobos!

That and enchiladas, kittens, driving fast when there's nobody around, playing music loud when there's nobody to bother, tattoos, rainbows, and nice people.

Oh, and random vomiting. That's AWESOME.

And rocket fists.

Posted at

I like having time to do things - being rushed can be very stressful and unnecessary. With a little planning, you can accomplish so much.

Granted, in the real world, this is not always possible.

Video games are also a good way to relax and unwind.

Posted at

Not to double post, but I thought of another good one I like a lot. The Hitman game series is so brilliantly done, it couldn't be more different from Postal 2.

that sounds cool.

Posted at

my kitten not dieing.
but as you can guess from the headstone i'm making, i'm not. T-T

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

*Le sigh.* I just read Vol. 7 of Death Note… *Sigh.* L used to make me so happy, but now… He's gone… ;_;

Fitz
Fitz
Posted at

I'm easy to please :)

I'm the happiest guy in the world if I can sleep till 8am. Even on Sundays I usually wake up at 7, anyway, but just the possibility is nice.

New cd's… Yeah, kind of retro in the age of mp3's, but I love to get my favorite artists' cd's. And then to put the cd in my stereo for the first time.

Finishing a novel, a short story or a page of my comic… The longer it took to do, the better. I just love the surge of bliss that comes when I type "The End".

Creating something new… Coming up with a new story. New characters. New places. New atmosphere. New challenges. Writing itself can be tedious sometimes, but the brainstorming that gives birth to it all is always an awesome thing.

Hearing from my readers. Creating in itself is fun fun fun, but knowing someone else enjoys it, too, adds a whole new dimension to it.

Recalling some forgotten happy memory of my early childhood.

Howling wind. Hate what it does to my hair, blowing it from side to side, thus exposing my airport-sized forehead - but I love to listen to it and leaves rattling in the trees.

And just to ruin the image of a calm, poetic soul…

I like FPP's. The more brainless and violent, the better - one of my favorites being Painkiller. Nothing like walking around with a minigun or staking my enemies to the ceiling. Someone mentioned Hitman. I love going through the same level in different ways to get a different rank at the end - most often aiming for Mass Murderer (be trigger-happy, kill everyone in sight) and Silent Assassin (snipe down the boss from afar and get out of there).

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

Walking through a silent forest or park after a rainstorm, finishing a comic and realizing I actually like how it turned out (I know, it's a damned sprite, but still…), reading a good book, watching a good movie (preferably with friends who can appreciate good movies), yummy food, deep conversations and my friends face when she gets all excited about something. Also just phasing out with my own thoughts.

There's a bunch more, but this pretty much sums it up, I think.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.