Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

What makes me happy? Im always happy!
but i guess at the moment: smileys
8D :) 8D :) 8D :) 8D

Posted at

Blowjobs and positive comments on my comic. Some of these I get from DD!

Jules
Jules
Posted at

There's only two things that make me happy:

1. Hangin' out with my friends.
2. MS Paint

Posted at

fire also makes me happy… so much fiiiire

FIRE

Explosions are better…

yeah, I love explosions!

Posted at

GTA Vice City is still one of my all time favorites.
i've been looking everywhere for a vice city pc version…san andreas is too current and ghetto for me

vice city had a cool feel to it. plus the 80's sound track :)

Diascope
Diascope
Posted at

Several things can make me happy. :]

1-Food. man I love food.
2-Friends. Having friends around can cheer me up like that
3-Sleep. This has to be one of the most important ones
4-A good game.
5-venting by drawing. Instead of ranting and annoying everyone around me I find it better to sit down with and and watercolor and just let it all out. -w-
6-Knowing I'm useful in some sort of way. Maybe I drew something someone liked, maybe I bought someone something that theyve been wanting. etc.

And last of all, just being able to be with my girlfriend. :3

Posted at

anime makes me happy.
so does anything involving animals.
^^

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

My current avatar. YATTAAAA!

Posted at

Rut is a Heros fanboy…He's lost to us now.

lastcall
lastcall
Posted at

OOoh. This is a nice thread topic. What makes me happy?

I love being around the ocean, sitting on the sand and just listening to the calming waves as they come in from their long journey, and go back out to make the cycle over and over again. That makes me happy.

I love weekends when I don't have a care in the world, my house is clean, my bills & mortgage are paid, and the weather is nice, and my husband and I go out to do some exploring. That makes me happy.

I love laughing with my husband. I love to make him laugh, and I'm pretty damn sure he loves to make me laugh, because we laugh almost all the time. I love being crazy with him, and not trying to be anything I'm not–just being myself. I love playing videogames with him, doing anything with him, and just laughing at the silliest things. That makes me happy.

I love cool rainy nights when the rain is softly hitting the ceiling, and I'm snuggled in bed with my husband and we're watching Farscape or Battlestar Galactica. That makes me happy.

I love sitting out on the balcony in the mornings, watching the sun come up as I drink a cup of chai tea, listening to the world wake up as the cows start to moo and the neighbor comes out to walk her dog, and just drinking the morning in. That makes me happy.

(…I apologize in advance for the corniness of this entry, LOL)

Posted at

I love sitting out on the balcony in the mornings, watching the sun come up as I drink a cup of chai tea, listening to the world wake up as the cows start to moo and the neighbor comes out to walk her dog, and just drinking the morning in. That makes me happy.

I miss Tennessee now…

:cry:

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

Rut is a Heros fanboy…He's lost to us now.

Screw you hippie. I'm not a Heroes fanboy.

Well…kind of. More like every single superhero there is fanboy.

Nothing beats Batman. Batman makes me happy.

Bekefel
Bekefel
Posted at

The good times I had with Weighted Companion Cube.

I MISS WEIGHTED COMPANION CUBE. ;_;

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.