Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

What Was The Grossest Thing You Have Ever Eaten?

TheMidge28
TheMidge28
Posted at

The only thing I can think of is Pickled Herring…that stuff tastes like…which it is, fish…but left to marinate in someone's dirty underwear.

Puff
Puff
Posted at

Chocolate covered cricket, or possibly the meal worm couscous. ._. They were giving them away at a Bug festival in Indiana when I was younger.

Posted at

Tripe. Helps a lot to convince you to become a vegetarian if you have any qualms.

SpANG
SpANG
Posted at

Escargot (snails). Never again.

FanGurlZ
FanGurlZ
Posted at

A baby cockroach, but it was by an accident.

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

Mix milk, orange juice, apple juice, water, three different type of soup, soy sauce, more milk, blackcurrent juice from concentrate and various other liquids found in the kitchen for a great drink!

Wasn't that bad to be honest.

Posted at

This is going to sound dumb, but deep dish pepperoni from pizza hut. Ugh, I felt like a waddling blob. Even the thought of the deep dish pizzas from there now make me feel all gross.

imshard
imshard
Posted at

A PBJ in which ALL three ingredients had gone bad without my knowing.
The bread was soured of yeast, the Peanut butter had some kind of bacteria in it and the jelly was fuzzy. NO I did know it was bad at the time it looked okay on the outside.

Posted at

Will in catering college we did a series of dishes around the world in 'individual cookery', We got all sorts of things like, half developed eggs, but i think the worst think was drunken shrimp. Its when you have live shrimp in rice wine. You pick them up with chop sticks and bite of there head, then suck out the insides…Helps that im not a fan of sea food.

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Octopus.

I think that makes me a cannibal.

SarahN
SarahN
Posted at

That's funny, just recently I think I had the worst food ever:
http://www.nabiscoworld.com/oreo/cakesters/
See these? Avoid them like the plague. They're fine when you first put them in your mouth, then you realise you are now eating a big…soapy penny. YUCK.

I don't know, maybe it was just a bad batch…but I don't think so. And would you wanna risk it? XD

Posted at

Escargot, like SpANG. At least I tried it before deeming it disgusting. I felt like vomiting after consumption D:

SpANG
SpANG
Posted at

Funyuns with Mountain Dew.

Dang. That's my Friday night.

TheMidge28
TheMidge28
Posted at

See these? Avoid them like the plague. They're fine when you first put them in your mouth, then you realise you are now eating a big…soapy penny. YUCK.

I don't know, maybe it was just a bad batch…but I don't think so. And would you wanna risk it? XD

yes…they suck…they need to stick to just doing cookies!

warren
warren
Posted at

Moldy chocolate cake.

I wondered why it was so bitter on the bottom….

Lonnehart
Lonnehart
Posted at

Pickles. Unfortunately I became very sick for several days. Now I tend to avoid them to the point of picking them out of any food that might have them.

joeychips
joeychips
Posted at

A huge spoon full of butter at a family BBQ. As a kid, my older cousin told me it was ice cream. It was really more shock than gross.

Posted at

A ham sandwich from the deli across the street from the NYU Tisch building back in college. Food poisoning for three days.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

This is going to sound dumb, but deep dish pepperoni from pizza hut. Ugh, I felt like a waddling blob. Even the thought of the deep dish pizzas from there now make me feel all gross.
No, that sounds about right. Piza hut make revolting pizzas and the deep dish is a crime against humanity… I like them thin and crispy, and not made by pizza chain places!
That reminds me though… my stupid, stupid firends don't have quite thr refined tastes that I have so because of those Philistines I've eaten some revolting pizzas… One was from some crappy pizza chain place, meant to be "seafood", but that half cooked abortion was covered in what looked and tasted like warm snot.
-I currently have a cold and am well aware of what warm snot taste like thankyou. But it's still less gross than that pizza
Another time they got a "Meat lovers" pizza from Domino's (I know: What the fuck???). The thing was covered with kidneys… Oh gods it was disgusting! I DO NOT understand the attraction of eating organs that spent their life creating urine! Really, piss-tasting meat? Taste sensation! Now give me some pig anus! Umm, that's gewd eatin'… Not. :(
Balut *shudder*
You and your bizarre quest for the perfect aphrodisiac lol!
That's going too far ewww!

SpANG
SpANG
Posted at

I think I discovered the problem:

Balut *shudder*
Mmmmm. Crunchy!

lefarce
lefarce
Posted at

Bad batch. I ate a few yesterday and they tasted pretty damn good.

Then again, I, like SpANG, ate snails and thought those were delicious.

Also, Octopus, eel, and shrimp brains. Yum. :P
I don't think I've ever eaten a food I've outright hated except for potato salad.

Posted at

When I was about 7 I was home alone a lot so I ate a lot of gross things just to see what it'd be like. With no one around to stop me I had a pickle and mayo sandwich, a bowl of salt, and Rice Crispies with Mountain Dew on them… not all the same day mind you… Later my sister had me drink a drink that she made, it was orange juice mixed with Portland Punch, Johnny's Seasoning salt, toothpaste, Tabasco sauce, vanilla, and some other things I can't remember. Nasty.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.