Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

What would be your ideal 'technology-aided-body-suit'?

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

I said click on the image, it will take you to the full size image. these particular armor combine with mobile suits to give you some of the greatest control you'd ever be able to acheive, (full nero connection makes your every move the suits, heck you may not even have to move) and again click the image for full veiw.

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

Fancy.

No wonder you do a sprite comic.

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

Fancy.

Posted at

If that's your specialty, I'd hate to see what you're bad at.

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

OSHI-

Posted at

OSHI-

did I kill someone D:

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

OSHI-

did I kill someone D:
Yourself, possibly. Watch his avatar…if it turns red, you're fricked.

Posted at

OSHI-

did I kill someone D:
Yourself, possibly. Watch his avatar…if it turns red, you're fricked.

PROTECTED.

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

Oh God. I lol'd so frickin' hard. Man, I need protection too. Give me a minute.

Posted at

Lol nice pic id better be protected too

Posted at

It sucks.

Posted at

you don't get it and you're never going to get it by the looks of it, the entire thing sucks.

your drawing is terrible.

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

you don't get it and you're never going to get it by the looks of it, the entire thing sucks.

your drawing is terrible.

Second'd.

Oshi-, now I need protection.

Posted at

good point, dude shuda jus kept on the avatar thread bit

Inkmonkey
Inkmonkey
Posted at

Ahem, well, to attempt to get this thread going back on topic, I'm going to say that I don't trust technology enough to replace my legs with robot ones, or whatever. Whatever technology I could think of would probably need an AI to run, since I seriously doubt my mind will suddenly be able to handle all the processes necessary to run at 50 MPH. Artificial Intelligence is just looking for an excuse to go all apeshit and murder all us meat units. I'll stick to something nice and analog, like an MP3 player built into my ear that I control with a remote.

Posted at

Ahem, well, to attempt to get this thread going back on topic, I'm going to say that I don't trust technology enough to replace my legs with robot ones, or whatever. Whatever technology I could think of would probably need an AI to run, since I seriously doubt my mind will suddenly be able to handle all the processes necessary to run at 50 MPH. Artificial Intelligence is just looking for an excuse to go all apeshit and murder all us meat units. I'll stick to something nice and analog, like an MP3 player built into my ear that I control with a remote.

Pfft boring, you're supposed to be fantasising. Reality should be no obstacle.

I would build a super computer the size of a planet, then I would give it an AI identical to my meat brain. Then, I'd have second thoughts about it and deactivate it. This sets up the groundwork for the epic final battle when it somehow activates itself and tries to kill me.

That is what it would look like.

TitanOne
TitanOne
Posted at

I think scale-mail made of heat-treated knife-grade steel would make pretty nifty body armor.

I know that isn't very high tech, but no one's done it yet.

Posted at

the suits I designed for the super cycle baby dolls are pretty cool.
…I still havn't revealed Danger Son's Battle Suit, tho.

;)

heheheh.

Mwa HAHAHAHA!

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

I'm thinking of doing a new comic when I get my tablet, and at some point, body armor will come into sight. It'll be fairly boring though, basically like a Stormtrooper, but less fullbody. Maybe just chest/back, shoulders and shins. And not white. I'm still working on it…

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.