Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

What would be your ideal 'technology-aided-body-suit'?

Posted at

Of course, there's also the personality component going insane due to having lost its humanity. I remember watching this in Robocop 2…

This is only true if you didn't know or didn't want to be a robot, if you do it deliberately, then you obviously don't care if your humanity is lost.

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

Of course, there's also the personality component going insane due to having lost its humanity. I remember watching this in Robocop 2…

This is only true if you didn't know or didn't want to be a robot, if you do it deliberately, then you obviously don't care if your humanity is lost.

I'd imagine that if you consciously agree to become (part-)robot, you'd be ok with it. But sure, if you wake up and all of a sudden you actually got balls of steel…I know I'd freak the f*ck out.

Posted at

I'd imagine that if you consciously agree to become (part-)robot, you'd be ok with it. But sure, if you wake up and all of a sudden you actually got balls of steel…I know I'd freak the f*ck out.

Unless the robot parts actually send you crazy even if you choose to have them installed like in A.D Police.

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

Mine is a robotic suit that is supported by a system of supports, that can link directly into the nuero system of the body, this is for the control of a mech.

This is just the beggining, the suit is powered by energy gems. The suit can be super powered and can transform into a super mode with magna gloves and magna boots. there are ion thrusters on a titanium chest plate. there is a helmet is powered up and is greatly powered. I will download a picture as a sample this is not that easy to describe, I use these in a video game and in the future.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I'd be an Adrian Barbo-bot.

With Chainsaws for hands

And the strength of five gorillas
BASTARD! lol!
You made me spit my tea out! :)

I'm not seeing anything better than the toilet crotch model here though. I think Custard nailed it.

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

I remember there being some website with people who 'modded' their bodies, with technological parts. I can't find it though…Anyone?

Posted at

I, LIKE, WIN.

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

I, LIKE, WIN.

If you're as hot as Samus, you do win.

Posted at

I, LIKE, WIN.

If you're as hot as Samus, you do win.

I lose D:<

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

Get rid of joint pain. Let me travel at highway speeds, so I'd never need buses. Stop the boobs from bouncing, and keep the hair out of my eyes – maybe a lightweight visor of some type to replace my glasses, something that doesn't need cleaned constantly. That would be sufficient. I don't really need much.

Posted at

Get rid of joint pain. Let me travel at highway speeds, so I'd never need buses. Stop the boobs from bouncing, and keep the hair out of my eyes – maybe a lightweight visor of some type to replace my glasses, something that doesn't need cleaned constantly. That would be sufficient. I don't really need much.

seems like you could use a chozo battle suit (what I posted…)

Az_the_Wox
Az_the_Wox
Posted at

A suite that could nourish me. Gather water in the air and despense little cups for water. Or uh… little compartment things to store snacks in. Mmm~! <3

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

But the bouncing…we enjoy it so…

Posted at

Alter my limbs and respiration system so I can run on all fours on long distances. A metal-covered spine just because it looks cool. Wings. Jet-pack. Plus a built-in guns.

Hapoppo
Hapoppo
Posted at

Mine would have to be a nano-based armor. Completely invisible when in standby mode, but in an instant, it could construct smart armor based on my needs at the direct moment, or just concentrate all of the construct into a singular area to create any tool I need.

Posted at

But the bouncing…we enjoy it so…

Yeah? Well, the bouncing is less enjoyable on our part! :P

Hmmm…. Tech-y body-suit… That's a difficult question. It'd probably geek out in the steampunk way, though; magic-technology fusion for the win!

For more specific things, I'd probably get some sort of visual aid that isn't as prone to slipping, fogging up and getting dirty as my current glasses. Or I'd go the Franky!way and install a fridge in my stomach. For the lulz.

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

Hmmm…. Tech-y body-suit… That's a difficult question. It'd probably geek out in the steampunk way, though; magic-technology fusion for the win!

I know… :(

Also, I should take a look at that Steampunk stuff, it's been mentioned several times, but I've never even heard of it…

Posted at

I know… :(

Also, I should take a look at that Steampunk stuff, it's been mentioned several times, but I've never even heard of it…

Here, have a link to the Wikipedia-summary. Steampunk is shiny, and I wish I could write/draw it, because that would be some kind of awesome. (*shakes fist* One day! One day, I will, and the world will be astounded!)

Posted at

theyve got a site called mechquest which you can do stuff like creating your body

Mutation
Mutation
Posted at

Skin tightish, and with a heater/cooler that kept you at your favorite temperature, and also easily adjustible. Skin tight so I could wear other clothes over it, or so I could wear space armor over it. n.n Besew Lazers!

Posted at

My ideal body suit? A Gantz suit! This is an old pic Ropin did for me. From left to right-Monica, the real ropin and Riden who draws Mercs, The real GArret Jax, Ryan and the real Sidwarrious, ME!

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

Finally scanned them in. (these are not the order I have them in my game). these badies have robotic hydralics and support system (you can pick up some thing really huge), nero transceivers (connect directly to your mind, so easily able to move), and super mood you can take out a large number of enemies. also click on the image below to see them properly.

Posted at

kinda hard to see them but yeh they look good

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.