Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Zac
Zac
Posted at

come on guys, stop hiding behind a drawing.
you know i've got the real picture

Sub that is so frightening…

Still, hilarity ensues…
That's a scary picture!!!!
Who's body is that?!?
WHERE IS MY HAIR? I HAVE AN EAR?!

ARARARARARARARARAR

WingNut
WingNut
Posted at

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Oh god, choked on my drink…oh god, ribs..hurt..so funny..

Jesus Zac and Sub, thats hilarious.

Thanks guys, that made my day. ;D

-W

Posted at

hahah
i spent 5 min on that, so i dunno where your hair went. i just used that guy's ear because i was too lazy to crop out yours.

Zac
Zac
Posted at

hahah
i spent 5 min on that, so i dunno where your hair went. i just used that guy's ear because i was too lazy to crop out yours.

Aww, it's okay sub.
If you want the real pics, just ask ;D

Posted at

wow zac. i never knew you swung that way.

funny picture.
I dunno… he does have a Freddie avatar… =D

Posted at

this thread might actually help people to get connected like these two

"we met on DD, and now we are happy!"

Alexis
Alexis
Posted at

I'm speachless… :-P

Posted at

hahaha
i'm wondering what he's grabbing with that other hand ^_-

Posted at

hahaha
i'm wondering what he's grabbing with that other hand ^_-

Whatever it is, he seems to be enjoying himself. ^.^

Zac
Zac
Posted at

Joey's face in that picture with Alexis is awesome.

I still can't get over how frightening and unappealing you've made me look in the pic with the other Joey, sub :D
It's a great photomanipulation for having been done so quickly…but It's so good, I look trollish. o.o

Anywhoooooo, Back to dating?

Zac
Zac
Posted at

Serious thread revival.

We need drunkduck dating services. :(
Any takers?
*sob*

Name: Zac
Sex: YES PLZ.. Erhem… Male.
Height: 5' 5 1/2"
Weight: 125-134 LB depending on if I eat >>
Race: Greek..ish American
Music: Too much. Loves Bowie and 70's Punk Rock. Also loves 50-90's Rock. Disaproves of 2000's Rock/Pop. Likes the local scene music too
Interests: Grrlz, Gaming, Comics, Cartoons, Rocking out, Disney, Jokes
Sign: Cancer (teh crab)

Other:
- Drinks occasionally, Ex-Smoker
- Can be extremely apologetic! But typically easy going and forgiving
- Has the amazing ability to understand political comics for the most part.
- Can play the Guitar and Piano efficiently. Well versed in Marching band drums (specifically quints), played Clarinet for a year. Must admit my love for music is slowly deteriorating after several failed bands..
- I have way too many things in common with WingNut's list….So I won't list them. Thank God this isn't actually a dating website.
- Knows the words to many Disney songs.
- Can Speak English! And a smidget of Italian. But a little less of latin!
- BELIEVES IN THE POWER OF TRUE LOVE…
- Self-Proclaimed expert in Geekery.
- Cry myself to sleep occasionally!

On a first date
Will:
- Try to tell a joke
- Take you where you want to go
- Talk about you
- Get tongue tied
- Get embarassed
- Probably trip over something
- Make a nerd reference

Won't

- Make sweet passionate love
- be as outgoing as I will on the second date (I'm a bit shy at first, but for some reason I'm not shy in groups: REMEMBER THAT)
- MAKE YOU PAY :D
- Have any money though

o.o

suzi
suzi
Posted at

Aahaha awww, you sound so adorable. Unfortunately I have twice as much romance as I need in my life right now :p

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Aahaha awww, you sound so adorable. Unfortunately I have twice as much romance as I need in my life right now :p
OMG Suzi is double dating! o_0
Kinky lol!

suzi
suzi
Posted at

OMG Suzi is double dating! o_0
Kinky lol!

You know it!

Posted at

Name: DancingChaos
Residance: Tokyo, Alabama (hey, I use it on my myspace)
Race: 1/2 Korean, 1/2 many europian things (not that you should even care, ya bastard) 1/2 I'M GOING TO BITE YOUR FACE OFF
Sexuality: Straight
Why I signed up for this: To find some hot loving
High School: Uhhh… The high school of tokyo, alabama?
Height: Bigger than a mouse, smaller than an elephant
Weight: Whatever you find attractive!
Shoe size: The creepy "I'm going to sneak up on you and you shall hear small taps" size
Steriotype: My mom told me I was a punk, my dad told me I was a goth, and my classmates say I'm a scene emo lesbian. Hey, it's your pick.
Likes: Webcomics, manga, music music music, games, people (sometimes)
Dislikes: Bitches that say things they don't need to ever say, school, thinking, amusement parks (because they never seem to amuse me), myspace, racists, prostitutes, those damn lucky seniors, when someone thinks they can peer pressure you into something idiotic, idiots, smoke, people that are not original, tracing paper, school, people, bathing suits, conceited bastards, people the must be the center of attention, people that don't understand the concept of "I'm trying to help so stop bitching", people that you wave to but just stare back, people that backstab, people, school, pie, waking up fatter than yesterday, a few sprite comics, people that complain when others have it worse, people that put on too much make up (it's like they're trying to hide something), sexists, people that can't accept things, people that are way too religious, people that hate you for liking something they don't like, people that talk too much, people that are quiet too much, people that try to impress other people, people that scream about their problems but never bother to fix them, people that need to shut up and open their eyes, people that think life is a bunch of flowers, people that think life has no flowers, people that need to pay attention to something important, people that lie to themselves, people that lie about their feelings just so people don't think of them poorly, people that don't express themselves enough, people that make fun of people that are BETTER than them, people that critisize you when you're not even looking for critisizm, people that can't accept things that can't be destroyed (I'm looking at youuuu Hitler), people that are grumpy all the time, hypocondriacs, people that are scared of every damn thing they see, dentists, doctors, politicians, the president (whoever it may currently be; not like I care), police men that think they're in control, SMALL CHILDREN, BABIES, SCREAMING CRYING SHOUTING POUTING IDIOT CHILDREN AND BABIES (strangle), people that say they can do something when they can't, people that put themselves down for attention, people that find too many things amusing, people that don't like me because of how I am, people that don't like me because of how I look, people that don't like me becuase they need to get a room, people that are jealous of every living soul they lay their puny insignificant eyes upon, school, people
Favorite color: Black
Favorite band(s): Ynwie Malmsteen, Queen, Led Zepplin, Steve Vai, Tenacious D, YO YO MA
Instruments: Cello (it's my main instrument), piano (what I like to randomly play), violin (what I attempt to teach myself), guitar

This will make you want me!

(Sorry if I say anything inappropriate)

Posted at

haha I like how you put "tracing paper" in your dislikes, dc!

here's me:
name: Kristen
height: 5'4"
race: caucasian… 1/2 spanish and then an odd lithuanian-polish mixapalooza
religion: I don't even believe in you.

likes: going for long walks by myself, drawing, painting, imagining, comics, GOOD poetry, anime, going to natural history museums, exploring, going to the movies.

dislikes: coffee, bad movies, waking up in the morning, religion, eye contact, the far right.

uhh what else are you supposed to put?

Posted at

likes: going for long walks by myself, drawing, painting, imagining, comics, GOOD poetry, anime, going to natural history museums, exploring, going to the movies.

heh
most of those things you can do alone

Zac
Zac
Posted at

heh
most of those things you can do alone

I promise you, while you can do those "by yourself", the quality level of doing each with someone else can't even be measured. The difference is infinite.
*sigh*

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.