ketenol
ketenol
Posted at

England y'all.

Mega Josh
Mega Josh
Posted at

I'm from West Philadelphia.

If that's a reference to what I think it is to, then you win. If that's actually where you live, well, OK then.

I currently live in California.

Posted at

What happened to people fearing stalkers finding out where they live from the internet, and stalking them? I'm pretty sure with the information given, and a little elbow grease, I could come and stalk all of you. …If you'd buy the plane tickets, that is.

Posted at

california…bay area. you know, where housing is ridiculously expensive and minimum wage is something like 9 an hour.

Posted at

What happened to people fearing stalkers finding out where they live from the internet, and stalking them? I'm pretty sure with the information given, and a little elbow grease, I could come and stalk all of you. …If you'd buy the plane tickets, that is.

Had stalkers. A couple exgfs and a couple "fans".

Disconcerting, yes. But once it's been done…eh. Just moving through life you run the risk. You put yourself out there as a creator, something that draws more people to you, and you just increase the chance. You can't hide, though.

Vary the ways you drive home, never really trust anyone to do anything other than be a potential enemy, become hyper aware of everything that's going on around you, never sit with your back to a door, window, or open space, get rid of that little bit of social programming that says hurting people is "bad", and you're more than ready to deal with it.

Unless you're sleeping.

Best start developing that insomnia…

(And people say paranoia is a BAD thing.)

iagojester
iagojester
Posted at

Hm… I'm not too afraid of stalkers.
If someone wants to fly all the way out here to see me, I'd be all sorts of stoked about that. Woohoo! English-speaking peoples!!

I live in zee Japan-land.

Posted at

I live 1.2 miles outside of Washington, DC on the Maryland side

yay! I'm in DC!!!
woot~! (it's cause I go to college here though… at George Washington University.

but I'm from Connecticut, where we have trees…
lots of trees…
oh and foliage too.
some malls.
yeah.

snark
snark
Posted at

You know, I'd be pretty flattered if someone travelled half the globe to stalk me =p

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Lyonesse, Avalon, Fairyland… Atlantis? Oz, New Holland, The Last Continent, Terra Incognita, The Antipodes…

Posted at

I trust people! plus I feel like, what will it matter if you find out my hometown? or even my address? or even my telephone number? Phonebooks contain the same information, and most people aren't freaked out by those.
I like talking to strangers, anyway. they won't get offended when you never call. (haha oops was that too bitter?)

Posted at

*stalks KG around the forums* :ninja:

Posted at

If someone really wants to find out your personal information on the internet, they can do so without too much trouble. Saying what city, state or country you're from probably isn't going to increase the chance of someone deciding to stalk you. =p

Posted at

HI!
In Danish!(the kind of person who was born and grew up i denmark(a small country right above germany) not the pasties you buy at a bakery XD)
but ive lived in Michigan for a year and i currently live in Ireland!(co.cork)and in november ill be moving top Australia!! i cant wait!!
ive always wondered where people were from! great to get an idea of it somehow :D

Terminal
Terminal
Posted at

A destination a little up the road, from the habitations and the towns we know.

A place we saw the lights turn low.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.