Moonlight meanderer
gigafelz
gigafelz
Posted at

Redding CT… lots o rich folk round here… cept me :(

gothelin
gothelin
Posted at

Wow, I'm surprised at the amount of Australians there are. Its good to see! I'm from Australia too. I live in what feels like the hippy capital of the planet - which isn't a bad thing. :)

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

Manila, Canada.

Posted at

Luton in the great country of ENGLAND!

Posted at

just ouside osaka japan… my mother and father are farmers :P

Posted at

Hightstown, New Jersey man…(of course no one know's where that is lolz)

Actually that's like 20 minutes away from where I live.

That's about an hour away from where I live.

We should have a party.

Redemption
Redemption
Posted at

Heya, Gothelin! I might not be an Aussie but I guess I'm a neighbour of sorts!

I'm from New Zealand… there don't seem to be many of us around here. I guess I'll just have to keep my eyes open or bug some kiwi comic artists to put their work up on DD.

Posted at

Louisiana.

woot.

gothelin
gothelin
Posted at

Heya, Gothelin! I might not be an Aussie but I guess I'm a neighbour of sorts!

I'm from New Zealand… there don't seem to be many of us around here. I guess I'll just have to keep my eyes open or bug some kiwi comic artists to put their work up on DD.

Hey there - I've seen you around. :) I love your comic. :) I've seen a few Aussies and I think I actually saw another elusive Kiwi around here somewhere too. We do both seem to be rare breeds though. I kinda like that.

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

I've got relatives who live in New Zealand, but I guess that doesn't count.

Posted at

Glasgow, bonny Scotland. Hoots and tartan etc

Redemption
Redemption
Posted at

Actually, that's close enough for me, AQua_ng! I've got neighbours in Australia and my Mother spent the first 7 years of her life in Fiji - so I claim those nationalities whenever it seems useful. :D

I agree, Gothelin. It is kind of cool being rare breeds… but I only wish I had some kiwis around so I could have the opportunity to meet at cons. Ah well. I'll keep scouring DD for other kiwifruits.

Oooo England. My cousin is over there.

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

Germany! And I love Rammstein! Yeah! Go German metal and metalheads! *plays air guitar*

kaminari
kaminari
Posted at

Im another in South Florida; just a little north of Miami in Ft. Lauderdale, but Im known to hang out on occasion in Kendall, just south of Miami but which is considered part of Miami ;-p

Im originally from Alabama though. >.>

Posted at

Tucson, Arizona. Where it is a dry heat…like an oven.

Posted at

Germany! And I love Rammstein! Yeah! Go German metal and metalheads! *plays air guitar*

I love Rammstein, too! Cool band XD

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

The Australians are actually plotting to take over… shhhhh…
If we can ally with the British and The New Zealanders we can combine to form the mighty COMMONWEALTH! No one can defeat us then! Hahahahahahahaha!
Hahahahahahahaha!
Hahahahahahahaha!

COMMONWEALTH HO! …we can use our cricket bats on them…

Redemption
Redemption
Posted at

The Australians are actually plotting to take over… shhhhh…
If we can ally with the British and The New Zealanders we can combine to form the mighty COMMONWEALTH! No one can defeat us then! Hahahahahahahaha!
Hahahahahahahaha!
Hahahahahahahaha!

COMMONWEALTH HO! …we can use our cricket bats on them…

Eheehee… cricket.

I wouldn't be surprised by that sort of behaviour - I've been a-waiting them eye'n up our little island on the side… just a-waiting to make their move…

XD I shall join you in the mighty commonwealth laughter!

Mwhahahaha hahah bwhahaha!

Flippin' heck, you live a hundred feet above the Missisipi, Sara?! I'd hate to be a hundred feet above ANYTHING. …actually, sorry, I just got confused since I use the metric system. Still fairly high, but not as scarily high as 100m….

Posted at

Minnesota ^_^ sucks with the weather though.

RDraconis
RDraconis
Posted at

I live in North Carolina but I was born & raised in Connecticut. …which are both in the US. and if nobody knows, one is north one is south- meaning the Civil war north v. south areas. It's fun trying to get usd to it…

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.