Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
ccs1989
ccs1989
Posted at

Now reside at the seashore right outside of Cape May, NJ.

Wow, I live about an hour away from you.

I was born and raised in south Jersey. Yay for me. High taxes and crimes to the max.

Sup fellow Jersey people.

zaymac
zaymac
Posted at

I'm originally from upstate NY.

But I moved to the smallest state in the union a couple of years ago.

Still wondering why. Oh yeah, I didn't feel like hearing my wife complain about living in NY everyday for the rest of my life.

Fact: RI definitely has some of the worst drivers.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

I'm from Rotherham.

Yeah, like any of you have any idea where that is!
And I bet you all pronounce it wrong too!

And Zaymac, if you want bad drivers, I lived in Utah for a few years, where motorists consider other drivers hated rivals and pedestrians are something you hunt and mount on your wall.

zaymac
zaymac
Posted at

And Zaymac, if you want bad drivers, I lived in Utah for a few years, where motorists consider other drivers hated rivals and pedestrians are something you hunt and mount on your wall.

Well, at least they CONSIDER other drivers. Rhode Islanders just drive around and change lanes as if others drivers don't exist.

ChrisTH
ChrisTH
Posted at

Well I'm from Canada, Ontario to be more exact.

SomaX
SomaX
Posted at

My last place of residence was within Wisconsin….but before that…..

Currently, though, I'm hiding somewhere in Michigan.

Posted at

I'm from Rotherham.

Yeah, like any of you have any idea where that is!
And I bet you all pronounce it wrong too!

I lived in Utah for years and also learned to drive there. They have some of the worst drivers. I live in Maryland now and it's a huge difference, people actually aren't trying to kill me. It's amazing.

Croi Dhubh
Croi Dhubh
Posted at

My mother and father…ha! Yeah, like that one was hard to come up with.

Seriously, though, lived in So. Cali for 26 years (the IE baby…and a little bit in the OC) and now I'm in Colorado just outside of Denver

Posted at

I'm Australian, although my Dad is British but he moved to Oz when he was like 2. So I don't really consider myself half-Aussie half-British. full Aussie. And I live in NY too which is a strange turn of events.

TokyoRose
TokyoRose
Posted at

British Columbia, Canada…the place with all the pot plants. ^_~ where I'd really like to be, though, Japan.

Net
Net
Posted at

Sigh, I've lived in 35 states and 3 countries in my time on this earth. The life of a military brat, I suppose…

Currently in Virginia, about an hour from the West VA border.

Virginia drivers aren't that bad… until they call for bad weather. I swear, this place goes into panic OVERDRIVE if they even CALL for snow.

Snow coming in 3 days? OMG SLOW DOWN ON THE HIGHWAY TO 15 MPH! AUGH WERE ALL GOING TO DIE IN SNOW!!!

>Net

JoeL_CQB
JoeL_CQB
Posted at

Sigh, I've lived in 35 states and 3 countries in my time on this earth. The life of a military brat, I suppose…

Currently in Virginia, about an hour from the West VA border.

Virginia drivers aren't that bad… until they call for bad weather. I swear, this place goes into panic OVERDRIVE if they even CALL for snow.

Snow coming in 3 days? OMG SLOW DOWN ON THE HIGHWAY TO 15 MPH! AUGH WERE ALL GOING TO DIE IN SNOW!!!

>Net

it's at least better at some places i've been to.
hey it's raining, let's do more risky manuevers!

i hated that in LA, stupid rice rockets.

Posted at

Born and mostly raised in Kentucky.

The land where…

…Distance is measured in time (About fifteen minutes from here).

…Every carbonated drink is a 'coke' of some sort (I'll have an orange coke).

…The speed limit only applies if a cop car is visible.

I love my home.

Jonko
Jonko
Posted at

Born in Manhattan, then moved to upstate NY, then moved to Tokyo when I was 8.

When I was 18 I moved to DC, went to college there, and then moved back to Tokyo. I'm living there right now. Basically I've spent exactly half of my life in each country!

Pokkon
Pokkon
Posted at

Germany. I doubt I can ever afford moving abroad (living in the US or Canada sounds a lot more exciting to me than just moving to another place in Europe), so I guess I'll have to stay here forever.

Jonko
Jonko
Posted at

Germany. I doubt I can ever afford moving abroad (living in the US or Canada sounds a lot more exciting to me than just moving to another place in Europe), so I guess I'll have to stay here forever.

Seriously!? I'd do anything to live in Europe! Wish I spoke another European language…

gullas
gullas
Posted at

just showing of some of the extremes that we have in our county.

One of the many glacier rivers

…the woods <.<

oh and world famous clacier lagoon, has been a movie location several times (Tomb Raider, 007…)

The clacier itself…

And this only 10-200km(6-120 miles) from were I live :)

Posted at

I've been to South Korea. That place has some of the best food I've ever tasted.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.