Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

North Califorina. Because North California is drasticly different from South and Middle Califorina.

Also theres alot more people here from US than I thought. I was beginning to think every other person was from Canada XD.

Posted at

I'm in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina now. Moved here a little over 2 years ago. Grew up and spent most of my life in Royal Oak, Michigan. That's a suburb of Detroit right about here *points to hand, just below thumb* (You always know a Michiganier cuz they point out where they live on their palm)

lefarce
lefarce
Posted at

Originally, I'm from California, but now I reside in one of the united states with incredibly bi-polar weather and a very high birth rate.

UTAH

But to clarify, no, I don't have five mothers, polygamy has been outlawed for quite some time.

It's very boring here. D:

We need to hang out and hate on Mormons together. We can buy some onions, travel around, and chuck them at people while driving my car. Utah sucks, lets share our pain TOGETHER.

legueu
legueu
Posted at

Montreal, Quebec (still stuck in Canada)

Fun facts about Quebec:

- Highest suicide rate in the World.

- Alcool, Gambling, Hospitals, Health Insurance, a lot of universities and Energy are owned by Governement… the most socialy recognized is the Alcool Society.

- To get rid of the First Nation, their childrens have been kidnapped and reeducated/sexually abused by the catholic church so now they destroy themselves with drug and alcool.

- The mainstream right wing party is call the "Liberal party". I'm not even sure if it would be called right wing in the U.S.

- Everything is made to stop the people smoking tobacco, but nobody care about marijuana.

- Drug dealers can pay their taxes.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Very cool man.. I'd love the visit.

I live in Atlanta Georgia but grew up in California (and I miss it..sniff).

This place is Höfn(Hoefn for the english speakers;)). Its located on the somewhere on the south-east side of Iceland. I was born here and I still live here :).

lefarce
lefarce
Posted at

Montreal, Quebec (still stuck in Canada)

Fun facts about Quebec:

- Highest suicide rate in the World.

Seattle is like that in the states, lots of rain leading to depression. I'm one of the few people who would actually be happier there. Lurv the rain.

- Alcool, Gambling, Hospitals, Health Insurance, a lot of universities and Energy are owned by Governement… the most socialy recognized is the Alcool Society.

That's… huh.

- To get rid of the First Nation, their chilrens have been kidnapped and rééducated/sexually abused by the catholic church so now they destroy themselves with drug and alcool.

Kinky.

- The mainstream right wing party is call the "Liberal party". I'm not even sure if it would be called right wing in the U.S.

Left Wing.

- Everything is made to stop the people smoking tobacco, but nobody care about marijuana.

4:20, smoke weed every day, brah.

Posted at

Ottowa. Lived there for four weeks. Never been there since.

Hey, I used to live in Winnipeg. Awesome place. But uh, don't you mean "lack of heat", lol? I remember the winters were freezing.
The winters? Anarctic.

The summers? Sahara desert.

Posted at

Ottowa. Lived there for four weeks. Never been there since.
Hey, I used to live in Winnipeg. Awesome place. But uh, don't you mean "lack of heat", lol? I remember the winters were freezing.
The winters? Anarctic.

The summers? Sahara desert.
How to tell if it's winter or summer in Reykjavik, Iceland:

The rain is slightly warmer during summer.

Rengishi
Rengishi
Posted at

Hell-philidephia

umbledijum
umbledijum
Posted at

Bangor, Maine bizatch.

Might not be a big city, but it's a cool place to live.

anyone else from Maine? send me a message.

Posted at

Manuelito's Country esta en la casa!!!

Im from Ecuador South America, where the pesimism is an art form…

Chernobog
Chernobog
Posted at

Seaside Heights, NJ. I currently live in Woodbridge.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

Bangor, Maine bizatch.

Might not be a big city, but it's a cool place to live.

anyone else from Maine? send me a message.

i've been thru bangor quite a few times….great airport, great vets, great bar

Posted at

Specifically, I am from Ottawa's General Hospital. Bed 946C. I didn't cry when I was born. I was choking on some-shit-with-a-name-I-don't-remember! :D

Canada.
No u dint >:[

Posted at

That sounds very violent.

Posted at

SANTA DESTROY

naaah not really. get the reference and Ill love you forever.

MINNESOTA REPRESENT

Posted at

That sounds very violent.

Random townies are here to chop your head off>:D

Posted at

SANTA DESTROY

Either you have some deep seeded anger issues related to a jolly fat man in a red suit or you've played No More Heroes.

Posted at

SANTA DESTROY

Either you have some deep seeded anger issues related to a jolly fat man in a red suit or you've played No More Heroes.

I am now going to love you forever.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.