Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Nobody misses me. :(

i dont miss skool. i see her everytime i open my dd main portal :D

Titch
Titch
Posted at

Hey, anyone know what happened to mykill? :?

He got out his cape and Kazoo and flew off to help the helpless…or something.

Well I'm back. Although I wouldn't really call myself a "good" person as such. :wink:

Posted at

The disappearance I find odd is that of x3022… he said he'd be gone 2 weeks… lef tupdates for 2 weeks… and still isn't back.

I wish he'd hurry up and get back… my mother won't stop freaking talking about it >_<

marine
marine
Posted at

I'm still here. I just hate you all.
Right back at ya, pal.

Anyonne remember back when Jesus was a nice guy? Not so much now.

Aussie_kid
Aussie_kid
Posted at

Maybe YOU GUYS should go outdoors, too. get some sun, catch some waves, gamble, drink, whatnot. Whatnot is fun. :P

It sucks for me 'cause my meds mean I can't go out into the sun for more than an hour. Something about the UV rays reacting with it or something. It pisses the teachers off because in the middle of a double class, I have to move if I'm in a sunny spot.

In any case, you guys don't have my limitations, so go and do the things I cannot. Sit out in the sun, sketch your comics in natural light without sunglasses obstructing your view, go see a movie in the middle of the day and get a lunch-time discount (Happens near where I live), go to a health club and work out with weights (damn intern surgeons) or just walk outside and breath the fresh air (Cold air reacts with my asthma)

My medical problems mean I am forced to live a life without many of the simple joys. Do not deny them from yourselves. Take it from some one with no choice in this matter

Until next time
The Aussie Kid

SpANG
SpANG
Posted at

Maybe YOU GUYS should go outdoors, too. get some sun, catch some waves, gamble, drink, whatnot. Whatnot is fun. :P

It sucks for me 'cause my meds mean I can't go out into the sun for more than an hour. Something about the UV rays reacting with it or something. It pisses the teachers off because in the middle of a double class, I have to move if I'm in a sunny spot.

In any case, you guys don't have my limitations, so go and do the things I cannot. Sit out in the sun, sketch your comics in natural light without sunglasses obstructing your view, go see a movie in the middle of the day and get a lunch-time discount (Happens near where I live), go to a health club and work out with weights (damn intern surgeons) or just walk outside and breath the fresh air (Cold air reacts with my asthma)

My medical problems mean I am forced to live a life without many of the simple joys. Do not deny them from yourselves. Take it from some one with no choice in this matter

Until next time
The Aussie Kid
Sorry to hear that, Aussie Kid.
Instead of "go outdoors" I should have just said, "Maybe YOU GUYS should get the heck away from your computer for a couple days, too!" :wink:

.: SpANG! :.

ccs1989
ccs1989
Posted at

Yeah, Jesus used to walk around and cure blindness and give people hope. Now all he does is sit up in Heaven and make snide comments on the DD forum. Bad PR move, Christ.

Aussie_kid
Aussie_kid
Posted at

Until next time
The Aussie Kid
Instead of "go outdoors" I should have just said, "Maybe YOU GUYS should get the heck away from your computer for a couple days, too!" :wink:

Nah. It's cool. Seriously, every one should go outside though

Comicmasta
Comicmasta
Posted at

Until next time
The Aussie Kid

……Your serious?…..BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh god…..wait you are…..AHAHAHAHAHAHA oh man i almost believed you there for a secound there. :lol:

Posted at

*wanders out of thread holding a ozone plushy doll*

Aussie_kid
Aussie_kid
Posted at

Until next time
The Aussie Kid

……Your serious?…..BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh god…..wait you are…..AHAHAHAHAHAHA oh man i almost believed you there for a secound there. :lol:

Yes, I was serious. Maybe I should give Poisoned_V a lieutenant that gets put in a prison and arse raped for 50 years. Nah, that'd be too much work to change the story I already wrote

Zwuh
Zwuh
Posted at

Well I certainly missed me.

Thingo what posted before is right, though. These threads always turn into mancrush or poo-flinging festivals.

*flings poo*

Comicmasta
Comicmasta
Posted at

Comicmasta again succeeds in being a prick…
Thank you Thank you! **Recieves an Golden emmy but instead of one person, it shows a foot going through someones a$s**
Id Like to Thank The Acadamy For this Honor….

or at least i would if there was one
But i am what i am
and thats a selfish pricky man……cept not 18 yet…

lukee
lukee
Posted at

……cept not 18 yet…

I never would've guessed. :roll:

Comicmasta
Comicmasta
Posted at

……cept not 18 yet…

Yeah and i never would've guessed you were still a virgin but all those years of practicing with your sister must not have payed off.

lukee
lukee
Posted at

……cept not 18 yet…

Yeah and i never would've guessed you were still a virgin but all those years of practicing with your sister must not have payed off.

I never knew I had a sister. Must've been yours then.

Posted at

Hey, anyone know what happened to mykill? :?

I put out an order to assassinate him…WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU…DO YOU EVEN REMEMBER WHAT AN ASS HE WAS!?!?!?! To everyone, even the REALLY talented people.

ccs1989
ccs1989
Posted at

I put out an order to assassinate him…WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU…DO YOU EVEN REMEMBER WHAT AN ASS HE WAS!?!?!?! To everyone, even the REALLY talented people.

He was a bit bitter, but he wasn't really an ass. He was giving advice to people who were really aspiring to be pros. Having gone to the Kubert school, he did have the credentials.

Still, I can see why people didn't like him. His advice was sound though.

Posted at

sorry, double post.

Posted at

He was a bit bitter, but he wasn't really an ass. He was giving advice to people who were really aspiring to be pros. Having gone to the Kubert school, he did have the credentials.

Still, I can see why people didn't like him. His advice was sound though.

agreed. ever heard of tough love?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.