Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Who's the nicest person you've seen in the Forums?

hpkomic
hpkomic
Posted at

Hawk is just such a cool guy to work with, one of the most mature people I've ever spoken to. Not to mention fiercly talented. I have the upmost respect for the guy, as a friend and a colleague.

Skoolmunkee has been a hilarious contact of mine as of late. I always look forward to talking with her. She's definitely what you'd want in an admin… which is probably why she is one. Cheers Skool!

Black Kitty is a sweetheart, she really is. She's also a fantastic admin. We don't talk as much as we used to. Everyone is busy as of late. Regardless, I really respect her.

Meanwhile, I am much too direct with people. I'm pretty much one of the forum-assholes at this point apparently, I have my fair share of folks calling me that. However I am pretty damn nice when people actually talk to me. Of course I really doubt how I come off here would inspire anyone to establish a rapport with me. :P

Posted at

Hmmm…

I'd say:

Ozone, Usedbooks, Bekefel, and TheMidge.

I don't know, those guys just seem to be the nicest people here.

Posted at

Wow, nicest person I've seen? I don't know, there have been a lot.

Ozoneocean definitely ranks up there, because of the way he deals with the newbie problems and helps people learn the site better.

I've always found Hawk to be pretty nice as well.

Oh, and I have to say Randal as well because he seems to keep things focused and has never appeared to be unfair or mean.

Wow. Really? Must be the Grover av.

:::Lights Spang!'s collection of Olivia Newton John albums on fire:::

I wonder if this was being voted on by the people in #drunkduck chat, would I make that list? Probably depends on who's doing the nominating. <_<,

actually, I would have to agree that you're one of the nicest as well. =)
I also concur that you keep things focused and fair.

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

Thats good to know.

I'm neither in the nicest or most asshole person in drunkduck.

Cool. :)

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Hmm..

PriestRevan, All the admins, and…SHPLANE! Also, AQua's alright.

>:D

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I'm gonna' have to vote for OzoneOcean…might be 'cause I have a slight crush…But, Husband knows about it…so it'sokay… I also get a fuzzy feeling with Used Books and Blnt Maker, I wish I knew them in real life….I'm also a big fan of Marine, again…may be a slight crush…Oh, well. Gotta' love 'em.
Weeee, Thankee, thankee :)

Posted at

Hmm..

<3

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

Hmm..

<3

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

Now, isn't this just a nice thread everybody? ^_^

hpkomic
hpkomic
Posted at

Well, it'd be a nice thread for anyone who got called nice.

The rest of us bitter jerks can only watch and grow more and more depressed at the fact we're unloved.

T_T

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

The rest of us bitter jerks can only watch and grow more and more depressed at the fact we're unloved.

T_T

Well, at least its much nicer than that 'Who's the meanest person?' thread.

And just so you know, your on the La Coola List. For being la cooooolll.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

T_T
HP, You're cool, your kooper avatar always makes me smile.
:)

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I was in both. but then I post a lot…
I used to be a bit nicer than I am at the moment. I think I'm going to try and be nicer again. :)

Randal
Randal
Posted at

T_T

I was going to vote you 'til I noticed today that I'm no longer an admin on Forumopolis. Meanie. ;_;

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got something in my eye.

Posted at

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. It's an oldie but a goody.

That said, I'm rather fond of CartoonProfessor, JimmyGenocide, HarryQ, and - well - actually a host of others that regular post in these forums.

Posted at

oh gosh golly gee-whiz… everyone who has posted in this thread are the most super friendly sweet sugar wonderful bunch this side of the Hershey Chocolate Factory in PA!

Chocolate? Chocolate?! CHOCOLATE!! CHOCOLATE!! CHOCOLATE!! CHOCOLATE!! CHOCOLATE!!…

Anyway, I agree with TheMidge28 wholeheartedly! Everybody here, even the ones with differing viewpoints, seem pretty decent! The two that immediately come to mind at the moment are LoveandGuns, who instinctively posts positive comments on my comic before anyone else (even through I'm hardly on page 10 as I write this), and Steely Gaze, whose helpful HTML editing tips I couldn't do without (He may not be an expert, but he certainly knows his stuff). Kudos to them and everyone else here! Now, if you'll excuse me…

CHOCOLATE!!

Bekefel
Bekefel
Posted at

Priest Revan thinks I'm nice? Despite everything I do??

Well whatever, it's his opinion. >:D

Posted at

…and Steely Gaze, whose helpful HTML editing tips I couldn't do without (He may not be an expert, but he certainly knows his stuff)….

What? I got a vote as nicest? That's a little unnerving, especially since Renga here makes me out as some sort of HTML wiz. All I know about it is what has been taught to me by other, much more talented, people here! I just like to try and help anyone who asks, even if I don't know how best to go about it.

Now I'm embarrassed.

darrell
darrell
Posted at

I don't spend too much time in the forums but around DrunkDuck (in the comic comments and such) I'm impressed by Locoma. He always seems so supportive of everyone's work and friendly to talk with.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.