Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Brogan
Brogan
Posted at

I picked mine because it was easy - it's the main character name from my strip… XD

Scheiden
Scheiden
Posted at

Here it is.

~

Scheiden = (strong, third-person singular simple present scheidet, past tense schied, auxiliary haben, past participle geschieden)

1. to separate
2. to be separated; to be divided
3. to divorce; to dissolve
4. to depart; to part

von etwas scheiden to part with something

5. to retire; to resign

~

I don't know any dutch, german or whatever. It was just a word that popped into my head. I just typed it on the net and voila~! I figured it out and thought that maybe this is a sign that I should leave some things in the past and look forward into the future. Oh, well.

Posted at

The part of England I come from is called the Midlands and it's the cradle of heavy metal. Every morning on their way to school, my peers, too young to get tattoos, would scribe the logos of their favourite bands on their arms in ballpen.

Led Zep', Black Sabbath, Hawkwind, The Scorpions, Deep Purple, U.F.O., Ironscarf….. for years I thought Ironscarf were one of the premier league heavy metal bands.

Turns out it was a note to remind him to iron his scarf when he got home. His mum insisted apparently. Since adopting the name, I never leave the house with crumpled neckwear.

KingRidley
KingRidley
Posted at

I honestly don't remember. It's Ridley from Metroid, because I started out on a metroid fan site (sort of). But I don't remember why I added King.

Walrus
Walrus
Posted at

I had plenty of DD accounts, (this was before I could figure out how to activate an account) mostly because I forgot the user name in password about every week so I made a new one almost every month. This was the only one I could remember the user name and password to when I figured how to get activated. Not too exciting huh?

Here's the short version: I like walruses.

OrochiSaKu
OrochiSaKu
Posted at

Why? Why oh why did I pick my name.

Well, my name originated from the legendary snake, Yamata no Orochi.
SaKu was some name I made up for an OC of mines, and it ended up being an actual name.

No, it is not a NarutoShipping name. (I don't blame you)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.