Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

I know, the last avatar thread went bonkers, but this question's been bugging me lately.

Why did you choose the avatar you're sporting?

My current one, Hiro, was chosen because I only just recently got into Heroes, and even with everything I heard about it, it still exceeded my expectations. I love it, and I haven't even gotten to the awesome parts yet, i I have to believe what evertyone's saying.

Also, the pic makes me happy. YATTAAA!

Posted at

Because Culture Shock is one of my most favourite comics on DD.

Posted at

Because it's a pic of ME, Sid and Warrious with Sid and Warrious flipping each other off. It's everything I am

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

I always use avatars taken from my comic (and colored if they aren't already), so people can see my style. Why I usually use this character is because many of her facial expressions suit my "forum persona" well. The other characters from my comic rarely do.

I have used these – The last one made people read all my posts like I was a sarcastic asshole, so I stopped using it.

These are fun, but I won't use them, because they don't portray "me" well.

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

Because I love Claudita. She's my girlfriend. lol!

Posted at

Plus kyu likes people asking him if he's hot.

mlai
mlai
Posted at

Because he's the very first thing I drew on my road to becoming a good artist. (I didn't draw my ava, but I did draw him.)

I was so proud of myself when I got good enough to copy Don Bluth cels and it looks just as good as the real thing (minus colors).

Inkmonkey
Inkmonkey
Posted at

Basically I use the avatar because it's me. I mean, I'm slightly more three-dimensional and I don't wear the hat all that often, but basically it's just me.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Mine is me after Skoolmunkee vandalised my pic to show my true evil self…

Posted at

Because Culture Shock is one of my most favourite comics on DD.

Pfft, forget that. I'm going with GREGORY HOUSE! A.K.A. Hugh Laurey.

Posted at

I should get a Dr. Perry Cox ava then! I won't because it'd jump off and kill House.

Posted at

I should get a Dr. Perry Cox ava then! I won't because it'd jump off and kill House.

D:<

Posted at

Hey I liek House, I jes like Scrubs more.

Posted at

Hey I liek House, I jes like Scrubs more.

good point.

Posted at

So we agree and I get to live?

we agree, but you must post once more after this post.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Silly, posh pommy Hugh pretending to be some embittered, grizzled American doctor… Gah. It's like watching Bjork play Queen Elizabeth II… DOES NOT COMPUTE!

Posted at

Silly, posh pommy Hugh pretending to be some embittered, grizzled American doctor… Gah. It's like watching Bjork play Queen Elizabeth II… DOES NOT COMPUTE!

I will continue watching house until he EXPLODES!

or until it ends. whatever.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.