Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Bekefel
Bekefel
Posted at

I have no idea, I don't even like Marvel at all.

Dragonizer
Dragonizer
Posted at

New one because Drew told me I need a new avvie. And soccer balls are the best weapons in Dead Rising. =D

Dragonizer
Dragonizer
Posted at

And soccer balls are the best weapons in Dead Rising. =D
lazer sord

lawltypo

Also, no. Nothin' beats the soccer ball!

Dan
Dan
Posted at

Chose it because I wanted to. That and I found it creative.

blntmaker
blntmaker
Posted at

New one because Drew told me I need a new avvie. And soccer balls are the best weapons in Dead Rising. =D

Stealing your avatar and that quote for future use!

Ahem, but seriously…Yeah, I'm stealing it!

I collected many comics as a youth and missed that classic style of seeing the cast regulars heads in the uppper corner of a comic! It just seemed so cool - kind like this from back in the day by one of my favorite artists, John Byrne.

Fenn
Fenn
Posted at

Switched from an image of my comic's main character to one of the creepy little villains. I like him because he's got pointy, pointy teeth and eyes like a rat.

Posted at

I don't know if I've told this story before, but basically what happened is this. I NEVER do self portraits. I've drawn myself maybe five times in my whole life. One night in August 06 at about 2 in the morning, I drew the 5-minute sketch that my avatar is based on. I'm not sure why. Sometimes these things just happen. Later I decided it actually looked kind of cool, so I cleaned it up in PS and colored it. Been using it all over the place ever since, but actually I'm getting kinda sick of it, so maybe I'll do something new.

Posted at

My avatar is cut out from my comic, and it's Lord Klingsor kissing the hand of the Goddess of Darkness.
Lord Klingsor is based off of me VERY closely - basically he is me, period.
And - I love Hecate. And I wanted my avatar to show this somehow, but I couldn't just draw Her on my avatar because She doesn't have a body and anyway, people might have thought it's me.
And I am saying I'm "seriously overobsessed" just to warn people. (Of course it's not really an obsession, it's something much more serious than that. But the obsession part is what I need to warn people about, because that is the part that will probably get annoying to people after a very short while.

Previously I used the shrinked version of my painting "In Essedo". It was Medea in the dragon chariot.

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

Holy crickets, this thread is still going?

Guess why I picked mine? That's right. Then Sid made a comic about it. All hail Lord Douche. It varies themes though. It had a Christmas hat, irt had fireworks, and soon enough, if I can be arsed, It'll heave easterbunny ears and a pumpkin head. Depends on the holiday, eh?

I love the picture though. It's me at my best, everyone knows it by now and it was once a TD meme. It can't get better than that.

Posted at

What a lot of people don't know is actually I'm a lot of different people. Not only am I Sid, but I'm also Volte and Terminal and Custard Trout and Shplane. I finally confess it. My avatar is like that to represent just the fact that I have a severe case of DID…

Posted at

I picked this avatar because it went with my username.
Also it's a really nice picture.

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

For some reason, every time when I see your avvie, it makes me think of oral pleasure. Please, tell me it isn't so.

Posted at

For some reason, every time when I see your avvie, it makes me think of oral pleasure. Please, tell me it isn't so.
It isn't so. Go back one page. I explained.
(Okay, I know it's a bad picture. Even so.)

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

because i thought you people would be able to recognize me, using my old one, hunt me down…and stalk me….and then try to punch me thru my labtop computer screen….

plus i really like this drawing from my comic……..

stupid typo's

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

Because I'm rutGAR.

Also, Flamen, now that I know what I'm looing at, it makes a lot more sense.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.