Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Inkmonkey
Inkmonkey
Posted at

Mine is a .gif that I made back when PYC was like the only comic I did. It looks so awesome that I am not going to change it in a looong time.

…isn't that just a graphic from Pokemon Yellow?

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Mine is a .gif that I made back when PYC was like the only comic I did. It looks so awesome that I am not going to change it in a looong time.
… NO, HE MADE IT. AND LOOK HOW ORIGINAL IT IS.

Posted at

… NO, HE MADE IT. AND LOOK HOW ORIGINAL IT IS.

YEAH, WHAT CTHULHU SAID.

Posted at

I was just looking for references for a drawing and listening to Rammstein. When this particular image was shown in the screen, my mp3 was playing "Heirate Mich". Creepy combination…

Eunice P
Eunice P
Posted at

I'm thinking of changing my avatar. I've created a few but I have yet to choose one:

Eunice P
Eunice P
Posted at

Thanks! XD I took your advice and now I look like a teapot.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Hahahah! Ah, Eunice, that's super cute ^^

Posted at

Because EVERYTHING has a price.

Posted at

Three banned people in a row. What are the odds?

Btw. What did they do to get banned?

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

They weren't people…

Rather they were users who made other accounts as part of a joke in another subforum here at DD.
But that's all over now :)

The users weren't banned, those joke accounts were.

D0m
D0m
Posted at

Oh, right. So I gotta explain this one too.

This is actually another Sin City icon that wasn't doctored at all. It just happened to look a hell of a lot like Nadya. If I train a lot, I'll be able to paint like this in the comic… Or something.

Posted at

They weren't people…

Rather they were users who made other accounts as part of a joke in another subforum here at DD.
But that's all over now :)

The users weren't banned, those joke accounts were.
Good thing I'm not one of those people.

Posted at

my icon is actually due for a change soon, the icon im currently using is just a cropped faceshot of a character from a comic i was working on a while back, who knows maybe one day i'll finish it and put it on DD.

the comic was titled REX THE ZOMBIE HUNTER and it was pretty straigt forward, it was about a guy named rex who hunted zombies. i have a whole bunch of icons i made but i just havent felt compelled to change this one yet

Dr3wdub
Dr3wdub
Posted at

Cause i saw it on newgrounds and thought that it was f-ing awesome. I mean look at it, its a ten year old with freakin uzis!
also im to lazy to draw my own :p

zgenstru
zgenstru
Posted at

Cuz he's my favorite Bleach charecter and also because I liked this scene :)

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

I was just looking for references for a drawing and listening to Rammstein. When this particular image was shown in the screen, my mp3 was playing "Heirate Mich". Creepy combination…

The song "Heirate Mich" is about this necrophiliac guy digging up his dead wife. The anermay girl on your avatar looks half-buried. Eerie coincidence, or did you already think of that?

herio
herio
Posted at

case i look sexy

Posted at

Because It's cute and pointing at nothing. Which makes me happy.

Posted at

The song "Heirate Mich" is about this necrophiliac guy digging up his dead wife. The anermay girl on your avatar looks half-buried. Eerie coincidence, or did you already think of that?
It was a coincidence… I found amusing the strange combination (music+image) and I liked that character (poor girl…), so I decided to do this freaky thing you see!
P.S.: Sorry for not answering your question earlier, Sea_Cow.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.