Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Will you be doing Holiday themed stories, this year?

Posted at

I plan for Jack of the Lantern to appear in HVH's next story arc.

Posted at

I'm also going to have background characters like santa, or the easter bunny

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Yeah…sure…I mean who wouldn't!?

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

I'm gonna do a Halloween special, but that's pretty much it…

Posted at

I just did a Halloween strip for whore, and I'll probably do one for Thanksgiving. The X-mas one is already planned.

Posted at

*shameless plug* Mercs is actually doing a three part Halloween story. Parts 1 and 2 are up and the final installment will be up tonight since it IS the 31st kinda. And I have another three parter planned for Thanksgiving and Xmas as well as a special for New Years. Don't know why, just feel like doing it ^__^

marine
marine
Posted at

I'm trying to develop up a thanksgiving idea. I may or may not do it.

I've got my Christmas stuff planned out and I think its going to be some classic penis.

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

Actually, I'm taking place in the Secret Santa community thing, so that'll be my Christmas special, I guess.

Piscareous
Piscareous
Posted at

I would love to do some type of holiday themed story line, unfortunatly there's no way for me to do that and have it be canon. I might do some holiday art instead.

Posted at

JEs label it as noncannical. My Halloween waset in a modern world for a fantasy comic. But it was fun to do.

Jules
Jules
Posted at

I'm still finishing up my Halloween-themed story line for T.R.P.C.. Hopefully I'll be able to get an update in today to finish it up.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.