Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Wzup duck!

Rollollc
Rollollc
Posted at

Relatively new to the duck & decided to post my comic. The OM (drunkduck.com/The_OM). Its been in my head forever. I wrote like a 200 page story for it, went to grad school & and shelved it. Used to work for a syndicated daily "Nancy" and vowed never to draw a picture again. This story just kept popping in my head so I went on and drew the first two chapters. A friend told me about the duck and I decided to try. I'm hoping some people give me some feedback before I shelve it permanently. Seems like a friendly yet honest bunch here so I'm curious to see what voices outside of my head think. Thanx!

Jonesboy

Ryan_Scott
Ryan_Scott
Posted at

Friendly yes… but honest?

Welcome to Drunk Duck!

Rollollc
Rollollc
Posted at

Well I said honest because I saw quite a few brutal reviews. Thanks for the welcome.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Welcome to the Duck! People will definitely be honest with you if you ask for that kind of review, but you'll always have people who lean way over to the "I'm nice and sunshine and daisies" comments or the "I'm a punkface and like kicking adorable puppies" comments. ^.^

Anyway, I like your art style!

Ironscarf
Ironscarf
Posted at

Hi Rollolic!

Hmmm. sunshine and daisies - kicking adorable puppies…kicking adorable puppies - sunshine and daisies… you know I really can't decide. I mean, who's going to kick the adorable puppies now the Custard Trout has gone to sea?

But yeah, reviews here are mostly on the upbeat/positive side unless you have 30+ pages, then you can sign up for Harkovast to gently shatter your dreams!

Rollollc
Rollollc
Posted at

I'd like to formally thank you guys for not giving me PTSD. The puppies appear to be safe for now. Well, I made it to 30 pages pretty quick. Gotta learn to ration out the pages I guess. Maybe I'll prep my hide for a review.

dpat57
dpat57
Posted at

That's a fascinatin' read, took me a moment or ten to get into the style and understand the opening background info, but I like the dramatic shots, the action and the dialogue, good stuff. Not a review, just one reader's opinion.

Rollollc
Rollollc
Posted at

Thanks man. I agree that it can be difficult to get the background info. Primarily because there's a whole prequel. Hence The OM 2.0. I was just too lazy at the time to draw up the initial story. But thanks for your opinion. I luv feedback.

AshleeS
AshleeS
Posted at

Welcome to the Drunkduck! Be careful, the elevator's not working in the lobby.

Rollollc
Rollollc
Posted at

Thats okay, I'm Chlosterphobic. Thanks for the welcome.

Rollollc
Rollollc
Posted at

Thats okay, I'm Chlosterphobic. Thanks for the welcome.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.