Moonlight meanderer
elektro
elektro
Posted at

i've just added to my uniforms today.

First thought that came into my head: construction

Second thought: firefighter

Posted at

Tight jeans, usually with the knees worn out, black Chucks, and a T-shirt. Most of the time I prefer to wear something over the T-shirt, like some kind of jacket. I have a jean jacket with the sleeves cut off for when it's hot out which has a back patch I made out of an old shirt. For when it's colder out I have my favorite leather jacket. I'm very seldom not wearing my nerd-glasses.
I also have hats that I like to wear day to day, like a newsboy hat, a flat-top cap and a cycling cap.
I also like button pins, I'm nearly always wearing at least one but usually more like three. So I guess I look like a really nerdy hobo or a really grungy hipster most of the time.

I also have a lot of skirts and dresses that I love to wear but never have the occasion for.
Who needs an occasion? Wanting to wear your fancy clothes is occasion enough!

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

I almost forgot about this getup – another piece of "work attire." It's a period dress complete with dear-God-how-can-I-sit-down-in-this hoop skirt.

Luckily, I don't have to wear it often, since my glasses make me non-authentic.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

I dress exactly like my avatar mostly; button up or t-shirts and jeans. At work it's all collared shirts, either polos or ones you can fit ties on.

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

I usually wear a hoodie, jeans and a pair of lowtop converse shoes. Unless I'm home then it's hoodie, pajama pants and shoe less. I get cold easily…so hoodies are my friends.

Recently I've been sporting army caps. Since I don't like wearing hairpins or putting my hair up, it helps keep my hair out of my face.

Posted at

I usually wear a green hat. In the winter I wear a old hand-me-down hoodie((I'm poor.)) with baggy camo pants. Tiedai shirts all year round. Summer shorts. Thats about it.

BffSatan
BffSatan
Posted at

I am always wearing a monocle and a foot tall top hat.

JoeL_CQB
JoeL_CQB
Posted at

my uniform is all dependent on what i'm doing and the weather conditions.

my base is a t-shirt and boxers.

I don't get how people run and bike with tight jeans. :P my 'walking' jeans is suppose to be 'fitted' but it feels too restricting.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

on mondays, i wear blues.
on tuesday thru friday, i wear my choice of flight suit, or BDU's. i haven't bought the ABU's yet, because they suck, and they might be redacting them.

when i'm hanging out, i wear a tshirt and jeans, and vans.

when i go out with the wife, i dress up in tailored suits, made in sweat shops from overseas.

Zad
Zad
Posted at

My shirt doesn't matter because I don't go anywhere wiithout my zipper-hoodie thing, and I were my only two fitting pants, which are bootcut/skinny jeans, dark blue and faded black.
I'm wearing one pair of blue flats into the dirt, they are literally falling apart, and I have another pair of moderatly yellow/cheerfully-colored flats that I only wear occasionally.
If I could have my way, I'd be wearing so many differnet kinds of clothes it'd be easier to tell you what I don't wear.

lastcall
lastcall
Posted at

At work, luckily we don't have to dress up, so I wear what's comfortable: jeans & t-shirt.

At home, I prefer au naturel. The comfiest outfit of all. ;)

Posted at

ahhh I guess I can supply you with some pics.

and

Insizwa
Insizwa
Posted at

Jeans, T-shirt, boots. Usually a KMFDM Band T.

And if I'm feeling festive, a hat.

Posted at

Actually, usually I'm kinda fashionable, or at least dress a little trendy/funky. But for some reason lately I've been digging the preppy bum look.
Jeans or cords or occasionally plaid skirts, my red mary janes, my striped pink scarf, and striped wool sweaters. Mostly nowadays I wear old gems from high school. Also, it's freakishly cold and my parents are stingy on heat, so usually I wear at least three shirts.

I desperately want to time travel to the 90s, and be one of those melancholy hipsters in Belle and Sebastian's music video for "Dirty Dream #2". In fact, I'd settle for time-traveling to the 90s. I hate nowadays. There is no place for me. :(

fern
fern
Posted at

I desperately want to time travel to the 90s, and be one of those melancholy hipsters in Belle and Sebastian's music video for "Dirty Dream #2". In fact, I'd settle for time-traveling to the 90s. I hate nowadays. There is no place for me. :(

You've said it, Ms. Gudsnuk! What I wouldn't give to be ina 90s Sonic Youth video!

Posted at

I desperately want to time travel to the 90s, and be one of those melancholy hipsters in Belle and Sebastian's music video for "Dirty Dream #2". In fact, I'd settle for time-traveling to the 90s. I hate nowadays. There is no place for me.

YES DOUBLE YES. My friend and I were watching Clueless the other day and I couldn't stop wishing it was still cool to wear a mustard, plaid suit with sneakers.

Posted at

You've said it, Ms. Gudsnuk! What I wouldn't give to be ina 90s Sonic Youth video!

Yeah, the days before Sonic Youth played on Gossip Girl… sigh!

'Clueless' fashion was simply amazing. Also, Clarissa Explains it All's threads were freakin awesome. (Everything is better with ten to fifteen years distance, I guess.)

mfc
mfc
Posted at

I personally wear anything geek related that I can.

Pretty much all my wardrobe consists of Nintendo hats, Sega/Nintendo apparel. That kinda thing.

If I could make a pair of Sonic the Hedgehog shoes, I'd wear them every day for the rest of my life. No lie.

Posted at

If I could make a pair of Sonic the Hedgehog shoes, I'd wear them every day for the rest of my life. No lie.
You would be super-fast!!

Here's today's outfit-of-choice~

Drasnus
Drasnus
Posted at

Black band T-shirt, jeans.

Posted at

I can see what you meant with the wanting to be in the '90's thing– you look like you should be playing in Sleater Kinney! (I mean that as a compliment, Sleater Kinney was awesome.)

You would be super-fast!!

Here's today's outfit-of-choice~

pastel
pastel
Posted at

'Clueless' fashion was simply amazing.

I'm so happy to finally see someone else loved 90's fashions. XD
I've just always been in love with it. I totally agree with you on Clueless and Clarissa as well.

Jonko
Jonko
Posted at

I almost forgot about this getup – another piece of "work attire." It's a period dress complete with dear-God-how-can-I-sit-down-in-this hoop skirt.

Luckily, I don't have to wear it often, since my glasses make me non-authentic.

Haha, looks like that was a really windy day!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.