Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

I usually alternate between dressing in mostly black or earth colors (blue/green/brown). There also was this time where my ex had me dressing up in loud colored dress shirts (red/purple/brightblue).

I need to updated my wardrobe. I lost allot of weight last spring and most of my clothing is too big for me now.

Posted at

I drew myself into some of the non-story content of my website (like the About section). If you go there, that's what I wear every day. Jeans, old sneakers, black t-shirt with a long sleeved button-down, unbuttoned, and the sleeves rolled up (because I'm such a hard worker)

Psikick
Psikick
Posted at

Jeans, t-shirt, tennis shoes, a hoodie if it's cold, shorts if it's hot. I be simple.

Posted at

I really have no style.

When i'm not working my style is usually jeans or shorts and a t-shirt of some kind . My shoes usually are slip ons or sandals, mostly because i'm one of those who could care less about looking nice all the time.

Posted at

I really have no style.

When i'm not working my style is usually jeans or shorts and a t-shirt of some kind . My shoes usually are slip ons or sandals, mostly because i'm one of those who could care less about looking nice all the time.

couldn't care less.

And I'm thinking I should add a nice brown leather bomber jacket to my arsenal of clothing.

SarahN
SarahN
Posted at

I have a style? Err, maybe in accessories. Most common things you'll see in my wardrobe is jeans, t-shirts (I avoid shirts with slogans on them), hats (usually army-esque hats) and I have a lot of necklaces. For some reason lately I've also been wearing a lot of brown and gray…

I also have a leather jacket I'm really fond of, and a nice red peacoat.

I also love sailor shirts…but I've only managed to find ONE decent one. Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a nice sailor shirt that isn't a cosplay or lolita costume?! XO

Djeinus
Djeinus
Posted at

Well, my style would be a dark-coloured sweater, jeans and white socks.

Posted at

Unless I'm playing music, I dress pretty normally (though a bit scruffily, since it's been like FOREVER since I boughyt any new clothes). However, my gear when I play a show is something along these lines:

or

of course, the hair's aLOT longer now. This is usually with either a pair of chunky black boots, some OP grey an black skate shoes, or black and white chucks.

Druchii
Druchii
Posted at

I have been wearing the same things since the early 90's.

T-Shirts with logos/slogans/images on them.
Blue Jeans (bootcut, or on the rare occasion I find bellbottoms)
Vans/Vision/RocketDog shoes.
Big stupid hats.
And if it's cold, an M-65 military jacket. My current one is black.

Anything else takes too damn long to mess with.

Actually the only things I accessorize with are my earrings, and my chain to my wallet has gears, springs and brass nuts on the chain.

ERasER
ERasER
Posted at

I've been wearing pretty much the same clothing since I was in school;
Black Hoody
Jeans and
Awesomely Scruffy Brown Hair

Pretty much.

Posted at

Generally jeans and a t-shirt when I'm feeling lazy. When I'm not,then I'll wear an ankle-length skirt with a long-sleeved tailored shirt.

iamjenii
iamjenii
Posted at

Usually a t-shirt & skinnies with Chucks.

But also depending on mood and purpose/destination, the heels/boots and slightly fancier clothes may make an appearance.

PhilWrede
PhilWrede
Posted at

My best friend once referred to my "look" as, "office-bound Eddie Vedder." To this day, I still consider it one of the nicest things anyone's ever said about me, and I've tried to live up to that description ever since.

Posted at

My look is J.Crew crossed with A&F and a splash of Maxim for flavor.

And crocs. Hella comfy brah.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.