Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

95% of time I'm in comfy (but not loose) fitting jeans, a dark graphic T-shirt (usually with horror movie or metal/punk references), old sneakers in the summer (sturdy boots in the winter; anyone wearing sneakers in the winter here will regret it very quickly), and a hoodie. Sometimes I'll put on a light-coloured T-shirt with no logos on it.

I'm still looking for a job, so I obviously don't have to worry about what to wear to work (yet), and no one really cares what you're wearing at University.

Peipei
Peipei
Posted at

I can see what you meant with the wanting to be in the '90's thing– you look like you should be playing in Sleater Kinney! (I mean that as a compliment, Sleater Kinney was awesome.)
If I could make a pair of Sonic the Hedgehog shoes, I'd wear them every day for the rest of my life. No lie.
You would be super-fast!!

Here's today's outfit-of-choice~

Oh my gosh! I have shoes and a skirt just like that too o_o! I try to go for a very 90s' look as well…This decade's fashion makes me sick to my stomach x_x.

lba
lba
Posted at

Oh my gosh! I have shoes and a skirt just like that too o_o! I try to go for a very 90s' look as well…This decade's fashion makes me sick to my stomach x_x.

Until you realize that this decade's fashion is apparently a bastardized memory of what 20-something year-old's think the late 80's and early 90's fashion's were, even though most of them were only about 3 at the time. Then you start to feel a bit bad about it all.

Peipei
Peipei
Posted at

Until you realize that this decade's fashion is apparently a bastardized memory of what 20-something year-old's think the late 80's and early 90's fashion's were, even though most of them were only about 3 at the time. Then you start to feel a bit bad about it all.

Yeah x_x. The bastardizations of the old styles don't really come close at all to how they
really were xD. I have a lot of clothing I used to wear in the 90s', and since i've actually lost a ton of weight since then (Though that's kinda wrong, I couldn't help it xD!), I can still fit in to a lot of the trendy things I wore back then D:.

worstcase
worstcase
Posted at

OH MY GEES YOU HAVE MY SHOES. LAWD THATS AWESOME

Lessee, usually i wear:

Baggy cute clothes from Ann Taylor Loft(I love boring gray and dark blues. With no patterns. Im talkin plain white cute shirt with navy vest and shorts and colored flats. Simple=amazing for me)

Either that or oversized white tshirt and nike shorts. I can wear shorts almost everyday since Mississippi has pretty much the crappiest winter weather ever.

SHORTS IN JANUARY.

warefish
warefish
Posted at

SHORTS IN JANUARY.
That's how we roll in Australia too. Except I usually continue to wear jeans in summer…
—————–

This is about it. Except I usually wear band shirts rather than shirts with brand names on them. So pretend it says "Flogging Molly" or something and you're there. I also tend to wear big coats and jackets with unnecessary belts and buckles on 'em during the height of winter.

elektro
elektro
Posted at

Maybe it's just me, but the white balance and saturation in this photo makes it look like you have a wicked sunburn. Just saying.

Posted at

What ever I wear, it is instantly covered in cat fur, so I guess you could say my style is hairy/scruffy ^^

warefish
warefish
Posted at

nice chuck's Warefish!
Why thunkee Pit. :)

Posted at

@Kristen and Warefish: I love both your shoes.

I always wanted chucks, but I don't think they'd mesh very well with my girlish attire. ]:

These are my favorite shoes:

I wear them everywhere. :)

Baggy cute clothes from Ann Taylor Loft(I love boring gray and dark blues. With no patterns. Im talkin plain white cute shirt with navy vest and shorts and colored flats. Simple=amazing for me)

That sounds really cute. I wish I were old enough to pull off Ann Taylor stuff.

worstcase
worstcase
Posted at

HEY I FOUND PICTURES.
Here is a game of capture the flag, but we all usually wear junk like this year round(excluding glowsticks. Im the one on the very far left)

And here is a "nicer" photo. Once again im on the far left.

warefish
warefish
Posted at

I always wanted chucks, but I don't think they'd mesh very well with my girlish attire. ]:
They're cool but silly when you think about them. I mean they're extremely overpriced for a slab of rubber with a cloth covering.

Pokkon
Pokkon
Posted at

Hmm, I usually wear either jeans or a skirt along with knee-socks, either a white shirt and a black tie or awesome things such as concert shirts, and uh… something to make my arms and hands look less borings, like wristbands or rings. Or both.

They're cool but silly when you think about them. I mean they're extremely overpriced for a slab of rubber with a cloth covering.

Chucks are awesome, but yes, definitely too expensive. I just wear cheap knock-offs instead, nobody ever notices the difference and they don't hurt my wallet that much.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

These are my favorite shoes:

I wear them everywhere. :)

That sounds really cute. I wish I were old enough to pull off Ann Taylor stuff.

ya'd be suprized, Grace! wore chucks and alittle black dress to a wedding once, was a smash! unless ya dress like Cinderella goin to the dance every day, there aint a whole lot chucks dont go with. give 'ehr a go!

Posted at

Yeah, but don't forget to get them all nice and dirty. I once bought a pair of pre-faded chucks. I still had to dirty them and stuff but they came in a light orange colour. Now they have a lot of holes in them but that isn't gonna stop me from wearing them!

Nicotine
Nicotine
Posted at

I love chucks! I think they go with jeans anytime, and I still wear my pair of faded blue ones from five years ago. They hold up very nicely. :D

Well, for my daily wear, I try to go for something comfortable but fashionable. I spend most of my time out of the house because I work and go to school, and while I'm at school, I have to walk a lot because it's a huge campus. So, almost everyday I wear jeans, a blouse of some sort, and my converse or flats (I have a lot of flats; I'm a shoe girl XD). At work I'm a little more casual because I do a lot of lifting and moving around, so I mostly wear a t-shirt.

Posted at

-Black Shirt (Danzig shirt on rare occasion)
-Jeans
-Socks
-Engineer Boots
-Boxers
-Glasses
-Normal Mans Haircut w/ big sideburns
-Goatee
-Green Lantern Watch

Every single day…
I'm pretty mundane like that.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

90's

Daria!
I dunno… the 90's were rather meh with fashion. Jeans were way too loose and in the last half there was that whole big overload on camouflage EVERYTHING.

That was all centred around the return of the army pants. Which was unfortunate because as an art student I'd gone out and bought myself a couple of pairs with a nice parade belt to go with them and then suddenly it was uber fashionable.
… My snarky lesbian art lecturer accused me of being a trendy hipster. T___T

And of course the army pants fashion then metamorphosed into the amazingly long running reign of the "cargo pants". The camo went, to be replaced with beige, but the pockets in the knees stayed. Then after that EVERYTHING had to have pockets in the knees!!!
That's a direct legacy we still haven't see the end of.

At home, I prefer au naturel. The comfiest outfit of all. ;)
I am so visiting you :)
Gypsy punk?

here and here and here
Stylin.
chucks
I had to look that up! We used to call them "Cons". I had a pair when I was little, but I thought they were daggy then. For years I had a pair of black suede Addidas in that style (low ones, not high tops), with rainbow laces. Damn good, long lasting pair of shoes! I went through three different pairs of laces in them but the shoes stayed fine, and even stayed looking smart! It took them years to get scruffy. I only stopped wearing them because the soles got a bit too thin so that it was uncomfortable to walk long distances in them.

Croi Dhubh
Croi Dhubh
Posted at

Black or dark blue t-shirt, and boots/sneaker bots, jeans. Occasionally something with a different color such as rust. Always have my knife and frequently a concealed firearm…but that's not really part of the outfit I guess

Posted at

there aint a whole lot chucks dont go with. give 'ehr a go!
I'll second this. There's definitely something to be said for a style of shoe that looks good on everyone!

EsoldierX
EsoldierX
Posted at

I would usually wear black or blue t shirts, with on top of that is a hoody or anything long sleeved ( I'm always cold for some reason), Black jeans or just Dark Blue jeans and my wristband and signature hat.

Thats basically what I would wear if Im going to school.

D0m
D0m
Posted at

I wear a cape and a helmet.

Everyone does that, right?

Posted at

T-shirt with Mario or some anime character…

On the weekends I've been known to wear a slick button up…

Cargo shorts with lots of pockets to house my electronic devices…

Flip flops that I bought at Dollywood several years ago…

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.