Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
G D
G D
Posted at

I hate the stereotypical Irish accent people do. There isn't just the one Irish accent. Accents differ greatly depending on what part of Ireland you're from. There's so many accents in Ireland even people from counties which are right next to each other have difficulty understanding what each other are saying.

Jinachi
Jinachi
Posted at

The Asshole of the group, being cruel and pissing people off.
I try not doing it but its really fun.
But since i'm chinese i'm always the chinese chef of the group who runs around with fried rice and shit. Well, you cannot change fate….

Posted at

Well I'm irish so what do peole say about us…
The drinking I guess, oh and being farmers and eating potatos.
Those are pretty true though, so it's that much funnier about how careful people have to be about talking about us.

Yeah, I hear that. It gets complicated when Dubliners are brought into it - they think that everyone outside Dublin walks around barefoot, dragging their knuckles in five inches of muck. I'm from Limerick (a.k.a. 'stab city'), so they also assume I have a pychotic violent streak.

Aw man, the Oirish accent… If I hear one more actor saying something along the lines of 'bejayzes, dere's a bomb in me potato'…

Regarding national stereotypes, though, lots of people seem to think that all Irish people hate the English. Well, uh… Not really. I have lots of English friends. By and large, the English are very decent people.

FanGurlZ
FanGurlZ
Posted at

I have a big butt(I wish)

I speak Ebonics

I'm not attractive

I can sing

I have a baby daddy

I listen to rap (XP)

Can't think of anymore right now.

krisikas
krisikas
Posted at

Well people from my country(along with me XD) are pretty slow-tempered, foreigner say that they look kinda sad, but thats not true just we dont like to jump into the middle of the street and shout how happy we are(like mostly northerns), also its cold here so that can be a factor why we dont like to shout how happy we are (couz its cold lol).I also love basketball.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.