Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*
Senshuu
Senshuu
Posted at

Hmm…imagining it won't taste like Icy Hot?

Posted at

It tastes more like death, alkaline, and well you don't want to know the third one….ask Scarf.

Senshuu
Senshuu
Posted at

I won't try it unless it has arsenic in it.

(Arsenic is one of my favorite words. Arsenic arsenic arsenic~ arsenic sauce)

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Stupid Ozone and his desire to make the Hello/Goodbye forum an enjoyable and welcoming experience is what bloody happened.
Actually that was Subcultured. ;)

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Oh crap, that's funny… good to have you filling in for those other slackers Scarf, although you need some new glasses.

Senshuu, you scare me but in a good way :)

Yeah, Ozone is more likely to show up at your house and beat you up, so watch those posts Trout!!

It's a

vexx78
vexx78
Posted at

Hey great comics, I really enjoy your art. Why is that trout guy so mean to everyone? I don't understand. Anyway, I hope to see more of your work!

Posted at

Stupid Ozone and his desire to make the Hello/Goodbye forum an enjoyable and welcoming experience is what bloody happened.
Actually that was Subcultured. ;)

You encouraged and probably instructed him to start moderating this section of the forum. I'm not stupid, Ozone, I know you're behind it all, the tangled web of lies and the theft of the gumdrop crown, I know what you're up to, and I won't stand idle while you destroy all that is good and holy in this crapsack world!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.