Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

This type of debate is what is killing the internet.
This type of debate is what built the internet.
;)

So thats why it sucks? I don't think anyone mentioned ninjas or nazis yet, but the law clearly states that it will be mentioned the longer this thread gets. I just wonder if this one will get over 9000.

Nah, the Ninja's are all to busy fighting trolls to get involved here.

I think people under rate zombies. In some movies zombies get smarter the longer they are around. Plus given that they can survive in space that gives them a large advantage over the aliens.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Face it man… Zombies need movies to survive. Realistically they wouldn't even last out against humans, let alone aliens and robots! Those dudes are outclassed by a factor of 9000 (or just over).

Their best hope? The aliens keep some of them as pets. They never stood a chance :(

As for alien robot zombies… well mainstream SciFi has already given us the Borg and the Cybermen. A path well trodden, and even those gloss over the problem of a finite supply of "man" power. Relying on dead bodies as raw material means you have to take them from someone else- not guaranteed source, especially when they realise that fact ;)
-i.e. they put the dead "beyond use of the enemy", which is standard military strategy for abandoned supplies and weapons.

Zombies have one single chance: Surprise. Neither the robots nor the aliens will be expecting the dead humans to come back. But after the initial first strike they have nothing, not even shock value since ALiens and robots don't care what they look like. And unfortunately, even though the zombies are dead, they're still subject to the limitations of the human body: the lack of pressure in space would rip their bodies apart, just the cold would freeze all tissue solid and beneath the seas they would be crushed like coke cans…

Posted at

ninjas are overrated. plus if you brought in pirates, they'd kill the ninjas like THAT. (where's a ninja gonna hide on a boat, huh??) but then the pirates would probably be killed by the zombies, if they're still around. if not, then either the robos or the aliens would get them.

but nazis, however, may just be evil enough to win. O_o

mlai
mlai
Posted at

Pirates can't be killed by zombies. Haven't you watched Pirates of the Caribbean?

Posted at

oops, my bad. forgot about that. then it'd probably be the aliens, unless the robots can swim.

Eunice P
Eunice P
Posted at

Slow painful death is not my style. I prefer to have the world destroyed in this style:

Well, it wiped out the dinasaurs, it could wipe us out anytime. Or atomic bomb could be good too.

Posted at

I bet the Rabbits are all plotting against us.

the secret threat.

It is the Cotton Tail of Devastation.

Posted at

Pirates can't be killed by zombies. Haven't you watched Pirates of the Caribbean?

Lesbian Ninja Zombie Rabbit Mutant Pirate Teen Age Robots from Outer Space.

mlai
mlai
Posted at

How can teenagers be mutants? That doesn't make any sense.

Posted at

Because they are from Outer Space.

mlai
mlai
Posted at

Because they are from Outer Space.
Oh ****, I missed something so obvious.

Insanity
Insanity
Posted at

DAMMIT!!!

…Pinjas aren't a choice. Fine. I'll go with a Zralien. Original, isn't it?

:P

jmt
jmt
Posted at

I think as the current question goes, the robots would win. However it depends on their specs and power supply. A sure fire winner vs all of these threats, and maybe all three of them combined are a battalion or two of seasoned space marines.

Or of course the Daleks.

Posted at

Alien/Robot/Zombie/Pirates would kill us all.

Posted at

Alien/Robot/Zombie/Pirates would kill us all.
only if they are teenagers

Posted at

Pfffft! If they really wanted to win then the aliens would take the prize. This is assuming our current level of technology when the zombies rose, the robots grew an attitude, and the aliens got covetous.

The reason is that the aliens would simply order their perfectly tamed and totally under control super computer systems to gain total control of the rogue robots, which would then be ordered to destroy the zombies.

The only way this could possibly fail is if the hostile aliens were set up to make decisions and implement plans by committee decision. In that case, all bets are off.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.