Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
teddibaer
teddibaer
Posted at

i don't get the jokes. you guys just replace chuck norris with mr. riot

Mr. Riot punched his way out of his mom's uterus instead of being born. Hence the term "C-section."
Wait, that doesn't work. Let me try again.

Some guy once goofed Mr. Riot's name and called him Chick Norr- damn.

Cyanide, which is deadly to humans, has the atomic symbol Cn, which happens to be Mr. Riot's initials. Coincidence? I think not… aw, not again.

But really, folks.

Riot was the original Danny Tanner on Full House. He was replaced by Bob Saget after an incident with one of the Olsen triplets.

Soilent Green is Riot.
That's why it tastes so good.

teddibaer
teddibaer
Posted at

I once asked Lolli in one of her philosophical(sp) moments what she thought of men…she simply said:

"Men usually are thinking of one thing and one thing only and that can make them drooling pervs…like Mr. Riot…but some times they can be great people."

I then asked her what she thought of Mr. Riot and she said:

"I'd hit that."

……………………….should I be concerned?

I'd like to point out that I'm not a drooling perv.
A perv? Yes. But drooling? Well…depends on who's around…

Once again, I think I'm going to have to second that.

Second that I'm a perv?

I though it was a second for "I'd hit that." Then again, who wouldn't? Seriously, he even tops Wayne Gretzy on my "If I Were Gay" list. You know, if I had one. I'm not saying that I do, cause I don't. I probably shouldn't have said anything.

You see, this is the problem with kids these days. It's not that they don't think. It's that they think about the consequences, weigh the benefits against the likeliness of things going wrong, and then do it anyway. Yes I realize I could have deleted it in my edit, but I didn't. That's just who I am. Also, not gay. Some of you might say, "Then why is he covering so much?" Trust me, when as many gay guys hit on me as they do, it's important to signify the difference.

MrRiot
MrRiot
Posted at

I though it was a second for "I'd hit that." Then again, who wouldn't? Seriously, he even tops Wayne Gretzy on my "If I Were Gay" list. You know, if I had one. I'm not saying that I do, cause I don't. I probably shouldn't have said anything.

You see, this is the problem with kids these days. It's not that they don't think. It's that they think about the consequences, weigh the benefits against the likeliness of things going wrong, and then do it anyway. Yes I realize I could have deleted it in my edit, but I didn't. That's just who I am. Also, not gay. Some of you might say, "Then why is he covering so much?" Trust me, when as many gay guys hit on me as they do, it's important to signify the difference.

If it weren't for gay guys, I'd have to pay for all my drinks. This would be unacceptable.

Is it bad that Gretzky is on my "If I were gay" list too?

Red Slayer
Red Slayer
Posted at

This almost makes me feel like drawing some DDCW pages.
Must…make..joke!

Mr Riot invented webcomics and blogging by beating the crap of a telephone with a newspaper.
This is known as the Tunguska event.

Mr Riot once drew a circle, for the kids.

Mr riot can squash a piece of carbon and turn it into a beer can.

Who needs diamonds when you have beer!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.