Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

I'm with you Riot!

And a good team could always use a Bounty hunter with a Chozo/MegaMan clad power suit!

With high-tech weapons, this team can't loose!

cincy74
cincy74
Posted at

I'm here to kick ass and chew gum and I'm all out of gum.

Sign me up.

Posted at

Floyd and Mike are with Riot also, if only because I want to see the guys all Rob Liefelded up.

I know I'm no Rob Liefeld but, I hope you dig it. Consider it Fanart.

Posted at

Pink, you're the best ever. That pic makes me grin. ^_^

Posted at

mr. riot. just letting you know that N.A.V. and I have got your back all the way! you now have 2! more supporters! (ps, if you dont know who nav is, check out my comic "PANIC PANIC PANIC" to find out. it will all make sence then ^^)

Cold
Cold
Posted at

Floyd and Mike are with Riot also, if only because I want to see the guys all Rob Liefelded up.

This is the best thing in the entire history of mankind. I love the lens flare.

Posted at

Fascists? us? nooo. It's okay, Tantz. You'll see the light. All of you will see it.

TheTopHat
TheTopHat
Posted at

Pick that rocks!!!

Posted at

Thanks everyone, great work from everybody. This whole event has the creative juices flowing… ethier that or I have to pee.

I happy you like it cold. Like it "camma" cold, not "like it cold"… anyway.

Posted at

Fascists? us? nooo. It's okay, Tantz. You'll see the light. All of you will see it.

One of us does, and it's not you ;) So we're eager to wait for you to see it :cat:

Posted at

You're ON, sister! (that is a seriously ROCKING drawing there! I'm going to retalliate in kind very soon- blast those comic updates… hehe)

Posted at

Here we go. I finally made a wallpaper that truly captures the awesomeness of Team Riot. Well, the awesomeness of five Team Riot members anyway. Let Zac and his minions tremble at our Superawesometacularity!

Hero
Hero
Posted at

I say we petition the Webster cats to make that a word, 'cuz that's the only thing capable of describing that. Good on you, man.

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

It should be called….Gralogution (Gral-ah-Jew-tion).

acadia
acadia
Posted at

Friggin… schwing.

iagojester
iagojester
Posted at

Here we go. I finally made a wallpaper that truly captures the awesomeness of Team Riot. Well, the awesomeness of five Team Riot members anyway. Let Zac and his minions tremble at our Superawesometacularity!

Awesome work! ^_^ It's always so interesting seeing other people's versions of characters. Cheers!

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

Id make fan-art too…..if I wasn't so busy updating my comic daily >_>.

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

Everyday I keep asking myself why am I here? Why am I on this side? Why not the other side? Yes the thought of crossing over has occured in my mind and it's began to worry me…but then I remember…I remember the real reason im with riot, not for the booze, not for the fighting, Not even for the babes, im in it…no…we're in it for the freedom…..Pfffft yeah, like im not in this just for the Booze, BRING ON THE TAQUILA! LONG LIVE RIOT!

mcman
mcman
Posted at

Sweet job Jiminey!

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

Right on Glarg!
Yeah!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.