Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
iagojester
iagojester
Posted at

Ah, Iagojester! Join us!!!! Join us! All should join us for we are the good looking team! Everyone on Zac's team gets a $10,000 clothing allowance. That equals a cart load of custom pirate coats and feathery hats. ;)
…nope, I'm not tall, that camera was just a bit low lol!

Oh-ho! You think you can tempt me with your evil bribes of piratical coats and feathers? … well… well you could if it weren't for the fact that I have an entire comic devoted to people who don't use their real names… and my entire purpose would be lost if I switched sides. So… I can't. Sorry.

Wait! I'm not sorry! I'm mad at you. Very mad. How dare you try to trick me! It should be you that comes to this side. You… you… yea, I don't have a good reason except I'm on this side and that's just gonna have to be good enough.

alejkhan
alejkhan
Posted at

You know, Ozone…HITLER had stylish outfits too. Would you have joined HIM?

Yes, there are leeters and uber-dorks within the ranks of Team Riot, but that's the POINT. Just because you deem a type of person unworthy to exist doesn't make it true. If you want to pull on some nice jack-boots and goose-step up and down the forum, well…you go right ahead. But we'll be there to raise our voices against it. We'll be there to stand, steadfast, in your way and proudly exclaim, "We do not bend to tyranny!"

Don't ridicule Kitty because she stands up for those who cannot stand for themselves. You should praise her for having the courage to stand up for what she believes in. For fighting for the freedoms of those who do not have the courage to fight for themselves.

Sic Temper Tyrannus!

After reading this I feel like I need to write a war anthem…if only I wasn't so lazy or incompetent when it comes to music.

draxenn
draxenn
Posted at

i will be with riot as well.
i'll be getting some sketchs up soon…and maybe updating my sig with goodness.

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

I'm with Riot. We have a right to our privacy. This website is available to those under 18! If you are under 18, your personal info should be KEPT personal.

OutofLine
OutofLine
Posted at

Although I've shown some support for Riot's team recently, it's about time I should get out there and fight for our right to a creative alias!
Team Riot needs all the help they can get!

DOWN WITH THE REGISTRATION ACT!

Count me in, as soon as I get my Hero design ready. :)

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Well bugger me… :(
Looks like I've been totally ineffective here.
Your souls are hopelessly lost. I tried my hardest, and that's the best a good man can do.

I suggest that you prepare yourselves for defeat.
I'll try and make the end as painless as possible.

nothing can stop Zac's team, not even food poisoning!

Hero
Hero
Posted at

Well, generally dangling shiny baubles in front of militant opposition like you would a kitten will not sway them. There's no reason to prepare for a defeat when we can drink from the thirst quenching and so full of electrolytes fountains of victory! We stand together, we stand proud to fight for those freedoms which had been tirelessly strived for by our forecomers. Perhaps that's something you shall never understand.

Still, though we meet on the battlefield as enemies, we still need to maintain out dignity, out respect for humans and human life lest we turn into savages ourselves.

That's right! We'll pay proper respects to yous after we burry ya, ya cookie hatin' so-and-so!

Posted at

Well, generally dangling shiny baubles in front of militant opposition like you would a kitten will not sway them. There's no reason to prepare for a defeat when we can drink from the thirst quenching and so full of electrolytes fountains of victory! We stand together, we stand proud to fight for those freedoms which had been tirelessly strived for by our forecomers. Perhaps that's something you shall never understand.

Dude, that's something NO ONE will ever understand!!!

Posted at

Count me in; Mr Riot sir! *Salutes*

After all, if this went through I'd have to Give up Webcomicing…. forever! [/drama]

Or at least until I'm 18.

boobies123
boobies123
Posted at

I'm with riot on this one. it's the internet, come one! real names? psh.

Posted at

Zac opresses freedom.Look at his poor,opressed beard.He doesn't let it achieve its dream of being a REAL beard.By Riot gives his beard Freedom.You like freedom,right? : D

JOIN THE RIOT RIOT

Crus4d3r
Crus4d3r
Posted at

Crus4d3r wishes to join MrRiots cause.

Posted at

I'm 100% with Riot!

If I had to use my real name it would just be … dull. Using an alias lets people know more about your interests and personality than the actual one ever could. It makes Drunk Duck a vibrant interesting place rather than a corridor of names and so maintaining that creative freedom is something I would fight to the death for.

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

Riot…Zac…Riot…Zac…Ozone…Zac…Riot…Pretty Women…Usernames….Freedom o_e

Brain…hurting..talking..like…..William…..Shatner.

Is conversion the answer o_e…not…must resist…must stay with Riot!!!

*gulps down some booze*

FIGHT FOR RIOT!!!!

acadia
acadia
Posted at

We can't lose Glarg!

*provides more booze to my favorite alien*

Posted at

My name is Machiavelli33. I bring fire, destruction and pie.

And I'm with Riot.

Posted at

Well bugger me… :(
Looks like I've been totally ineffective here.
Your souls are hopelessly lost. I tried my hardest, and that's the best a good man can do.

I suggest that you prepare yourselves for defeat.
I'll try and make the end as painless as possible.

nothing can stop Zac's team, not even food poisoning!

Well, apparently someone didn't read his Voltaire, did he? You are welcome in declaring who you are and not accepting those who don't. Why do you have to enforce it? Doesn't that give your lovely outfit fascist overtones?

you'll be amazed what food poisoning can do to giants- and Zac's a puny little thing…

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

We can't lose Glarg!

*Hiccups*

I-I am sorry e-everbu-*hic* everybody…

I didn't me-*hic* mean tooo be so vauge. Riot is the o-*hic* only side for me.

Your all beautiful people..I love everylast one of ya's, ya know?

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

Even Me?
Especially y-*hig*-you!

TheTopHat
TheTopHat
Posted at

We can't lose Glarg!

*Hiccups*

Pats Glarg on the head. Good Alien say with to good side. Have more beer.

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

We can't lose Glarg!

*Hiccups*

Pats Glarg on the head. Good Alien say with to good side. Have more beer.
yesh more Beer! *hic*

H-hey thar lady…with the hair..*hic* How much more beer do w-we have?

*laughs for no reason*

Oh gawd im so wasted..Wanna come with M-….wait….whats my name again?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.