Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Freux
Freux
Posted at

redoing character, making her more like me.

seriously? cause I really think that character design kicks ass!

really? Iv had that character design for a while, but it never really struck me as a sort of 'hero' story ordeal.
I may keep it, but I need to do some better character sheets :)
maybe one with more action, but the last picture really didn't make me happy….

Draw draw draw!

Freux
Freux
Posted at

Here's mine! I might make a backround later. Took me about three hours, from a blank page in me sketch book to posting in the forum. I like it.

Whoo! That's a nice pic, comrade.

Persephone
Persephone
Posted at

Draw draw draw!

……no. just 'cause you told me too :) *rebelling teen. angst angst angst*

Dockworker
Dockworker
Posted at

okay. how 'bout this?

Sweet! my favorite part of your last one was the hair, which fairly similar and still awesome! Plus I like the jacket! :D

Dockworker
Dockworker
Posted at

Here's mine! I might make a backround later. Took me about three hours, from a blank page in me sketch book to posting in the forum. I like it.

Whoo! That's a nice pic, comrade.

hehehe *bashfull* thanque friend!

Posted at

Ok, here's mine :) Beware my murderous quill and my paper cut fan lol!

I think finally, if neutrality is no longer freedom, I will side with Mr. Riot. Congrats, Mr. Riot! You just got the sinister fantasy writer on your side- if worse comes to worse, of course ;)

sinic
sinic
Posted at

Yet another concept sketch of acadia:

There's something very reminiscent of Freakazoid in that picture. I like it a lot.

I kind of have a character design, in that my wife has been kind enough to come up with one for me because of my lacking artistic skills.

Posted at

Yay Character Designs :3

I couldn't get the piano wire to do what I wanted so I said screw that. I basically cartooned myself sort of kind of not really. going in theme, I switched to my real name. Word…

and Powers…
The ability to puke rainbows, bake cookies, and super strength. Weapon of choice is piano wire. I'm kidding about the rainbow thing…

Baking cookies is a power…

EDIT: This character design will be subject to change due to certain things about it that I have realized…I'll post the link for the updated one later.

MrRiot_Zac
MrRiot_Zac
Posted at

I couldn't get the piano wire to do what I wanted so I said screw that. I basically cartooned myself sort of kind of not really. going in theme, I switched to my real name. Word…

and Powers…
The ability to puke rainbows, bake cookies, and super strength. Weapon of choice is piano wire. I'm kidding about the rainbow thing…

EDIT: This character design will be subject to change due to certain things about it that I have realized…I'll post the link for the updated one later.

You look teh awesome in this pic Kat

-zac

Cold
Cold
Posted at

If I could draw, I'd be drawing my comic, but I can describe what I want. And what I want is Floyd and Mike as drawn by Rob Liefeld, ripped and teeth constantly gritted, but still in their business suits and in the same poses.

Freux
Freux
Posted at

That's teh kewlies, cheeko. XD The transformed state is just asking to be saddled. Muwahaha.

Cheeko
Cheeko
Posted at

That's teh kewlies, cheeko. XD The transformed state is just asking to be saddled. Muwahaha.

Only if you have cookies. ^^

Dockworker
Dockworker
Posted at

and Powers…

those goggles are cool! Hurray for Zac!

acadia
acadia
Posted at

Yet another concept sketch of acadia:

Freakazoid in that picture. I like it a lot.

I kind of have a character design, in that my wife has been kind enough to come up with one for me because of my lacking artistic skills.
" alt="">

Haha, all I'm lacking is the exclamation point.

beljanbobo
beljanbobo
Posted at

<_< i look pissed….
i'm not really that pissed in real life D: blame the music! it wasn't my fault!
*starts screaming like a maniac*
*stops screaming like a maniac*
O.o
so yeah… my powers would be being really weird and having a lot of mood changes,
can also fly… as a bonus…. and some ice magic. yeah thats cool.

:D blame the smiley!

Hero
Hero
Posted at

Everyone knows wearing red and green can get you shot on a nighttime battlefield 2 outta 4 times. So replace the red and green with blue and black for night ops. Add a spiffy cape, maybe spruce up the headset.

I am the virus that lurks on the byte! I am the "Hero" by night…er in the night, I am Tragic-Hero!

Zac
Zac
Posted at

My team is cuter than Riot's :D

That's why we'll win.

Azaeziel
Azaeziel
Posted at

Roit has cute people on his team too! Karen the Maritlith is on Riot's team! Karen!

(Though the candy and flowers are only cause she's felling nice today. Tomorrow she brings the weapons, so watch out!)

Toadman
Toadman
Posted at

Everyone knows wearing red and green can get you shot on a nighttime battlefield 2 outta 4 times. So replace the red and green with blue and black for night ops. Add a spiffy cape, maybe spruce up the headset.

I am the virus that lurks on the byte! I am the "Hero" by night…er in the night, I am Tragic-Hero!

You just KNOW Batman's jealous after seeing this!

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I have a fluffy hat and an umbrella.

Adariel
Adariel
Posted at

ozone, that is freaking awesome, your hat alone is enough to win this war.

im just posting this from the other thread

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

Zac you may have many hotchicks…But we have a chick in pink spandex and a halfnaked snake babe.

The Kinky scale reads…

Zac < Riot

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.