Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
VIPER0204
VIPER0204
Posted at

hmmmm….I guess…maybe it seems more serious with the better drawing? I dunno…..

NPC_Girl
NPC_Girl
Posted at

it is isn't it? sort of matured with age. less sex jokes more made up silliness. the comic actually seems like it might have an actual plot to it besides being random nonsense.
well at least I'm finally getting somewhere. i may have just spent the last forty comics building up a sort of atmosphere and more plot but i think it was all worthwhile ^_^

VIPER0204
VIPER0204
Posted at

*shrugs* works for me…whatever it is that you have been doing is apparently good…otherwise I would've stopped reading this comic long ago….

NPC_Girl
NPC_Girl
Posted at

Well I'm sure that when Theon brings those crazy kids to Dray, Dray will put them into an easily escapable trap guarded by one guard…if he wants to keep up super villain appearances….

hahaha!!! i love this comment of yours. theres a point when you stop being stereotypical for kicks :3

VIPER0204
VIPER0204
Posted at

Ok, here is what will happen.
Dray will put Felix and Chalice into the easily escapable trap but he will bring Deme to his quarters…..or throne room…somewhere to have a nice final showdown. Then They will have a nice hero/villain banter back and forth for a while…a flashback or two. then they will begin to fight….Dray will have like…30 guards there but he wont let them join because evil villains always fight the only hero in the world that could possibly kill them in one on one battles….because the villain is dumb like that…Ok while this is going on, Felix and Chalice will wait until the final possible moment to escape(The guard having left them alone in the room to guard the door(from who knows what)) and they will come out of the room(not locked) and take out the guard. They will get to the throne room just in time to save Deme from Dray and this is where it gets hazy…they will either
a) Kill Dray(large beam of light coming out of his wound is optional)
b) Disable/disarm Dray and leave with Deme as Dray yells "Ill get you!!!"
or c) Disable/disarm Dray, Deme talks to him for a bit, and Dray comes into the good side and frees everyone in the world…etc etc….

and that my friends…is the plot for when Chalice, Deme and Felix are captured and brought to Dray's castle…..

NPC_Girl
NPC_Girl
Posted at

it's a very good idea Viper. but the comic would be far too short if it happened that way :3 they can't be defeating Dray until the very end.

VIPER0204
VIPER0204
Posted at

Not if you go with ending b! Then its not an ending….because Dray will be a recurring villain…

NPC_Girl
NPC_Girl
Posted at

Dray's more of the main villain. anyone who works for him would be the reoccurring ones. his like the methos of the game (tales of symphonia ref.) the big bubba, the guy who will go down last.

VIPER0204
VIPER0204
Posted at

huh….well then my whole plan is bunk…..so…..new subject. When are we gonna see Deme and Dray's brother? anything interesting going to happen in that regard soon?

NPC_Girl
NPC_Girl
Posted at

I don't think so… I haven't really got anything planned involving him until after Felix and the gang get confronted with Aoki's group and theon. So you probably wont see him for a while unless i can think of something.

VIPER0204
VIPER0204
Posted at

ah….well we have some violence to look forward when Dolem gets there then! ooh maybe blue will come out then! *huzzah*

Posted at

I don't like to guess how things happen, I might be right xD.
I just read along and see how it goes, enjoying every page

NPC_Girl
NPC_Girl
Posted at

I like people guessing. then it means i can steal ideas and then they can pretended they were always right. lol XD though honestly i haven't stolen many of peoples ideas… NPC is more or less planned for quite a long, long stretch. if people make guesses they wont have any effect on the big stuff if i decide to borrow some bits.
oh and a side note. I'm currently drawing update for drunk duck Zombies which Deme is going to be in. I'll put a link up on the site when i upload it… but i thought I'd just say somewhere anyway.

VIPER0204
VIPER0204
Posted at

zombie Deme! ZOMGZZZZZ!!!! AHHHHH!

Posted at

That will be interesting to see, looking forward to it.

NPC_Girl
NPC_Girl
Posted at

BOOOOM!!!!!

sorry i mean foooosh

VIPER0204
VIPER0204
Posted at

FOOOOOOSH!!!!!!

sorry I mean KAZAM! Personally I like my explosions to be a nice "Kazam" or a "BaGAM!" Or something along those lines….or maybe a nice "*pop*…………WHAM!"

NPC_Girl
NPC_Girl
Posted at

lol, i'm not so creative with sound effects. i just put in what i think it should sound like by what it looks like. and that beam looked like a foosh.

VIPER0204
VIPER0204
Posted at

yeah I think the foosh really went with the blue beam of….stuffness….who knew Deme was actually a competent mage?

Posted at

I think town-leveling puts him quite a bit above "competant", but that's just me

NPC_Girl
NPC_Girl
Posted at

I think the town leveling put him in the "unstable killing maniac" category. Deme is a lot above competent, his one deadly magic user. course using such magic does come with some risks :3 I believe in a good balance of things when it comes to destructive power.

VIPER0204
VIPER0204
Posted at

risks you say? Bah I say! There are no risks when you can level a town with a beam of blue ness! and I can only assume that he has even more powerful spells in his arsenal……

NPC_Girl
NPC_Girl
Posted at

probably. Deme probably knows the most powerful spells in existence, he just wouldn't be able to pull them off all the time. powerful spells require allot of power. and though Deme is gifted when it comes to magic he is not the most powerful mage in the world, that would be his brother. he is though the smartest. He still wouldn't be able to throw kamikaze spells every five minutes unless he had a death wish.

VIPER0204
VIPER0204
Posted at

hmmm….I suppose you are right….but intellect is good too I suppose….though not as good as nuke spells…..those are fun….

NPC_Girl
NPC_Girl
Posted at

yea but if he could do it all the time that'd be like god modding you know? a character as powerful as a god? i don't know but those usually make a story rubbish. i give my characters who have major strengths weaknesses that go with their abilities so that they can't use them all the time, making them more human. that way the story is better.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.