Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
VIPER0204
VIPER0204
Posted at

I was thinking and that sounds about right…most comics I read tend to have characters that have a big strength and a big weakness….and some comics I checked out for a little bit had like…characters that were incredibly dumb with no strengths and they bored me…..

Posted at

Reading this about the powerful spells not being able to be casted often makes me think of 8-bit theater…hehehe

I completely agree with you on the limitations making everything more interesting

VIPER0204
VIPER0204
Posted at

hehe yeah…I was thinking about mentioning the Hadoken bu….I didnt…..

……AND I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR LOVE! I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR LOVE! I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR LOVE! BUT I WONT DO THAT! NO NO NO I WONT DO THAT!

wtf!? *looks over hedge* did you guys just see Meatloaf run through here!?

*ahem* anyways….did Deme like…make a shield around himself when he shot his big blue beam of doom or is he such a beast that his spell doesnt hurt him….or do spells just never hurt the spell caster…I know thats how it is in most games but I was thinking this comic was like..a realistic version of an MMORPG…..but if thats the case then it shouldnt have knocked him unconscious……*shrugs*

NPC_Girl
NPC_Girl
Posted at

I have actually thought up a very good reason why Deme is out cold, and you'll find out what it is next week :P as for why he didn't get blown up or damaged even slightly. well Deme is a competent mage after all even if he is an idiot. he pulled off the spell perfectly, and even if he hadn't Elves have natural protections against magic and his amulet gives him an extra big boost against it. so even if he had done it wrong he wouldn't have killed himself. burnt all his hair and cloths off maybe…

VIPER0204
VIPER0204
Posted at

I keep seeing contradictions when it comes to Deme…in a previous post you said that Deme is "the smartest" of the 3 brothers but he is also an idiot…do you mean he is the smartest when it comes to knowledge of magic and what have you? and then Dray doesnt have as much knowledge on the subject of magic but is more fluent in it…is that right? or am I speaking gibberish and over-analyzing things again….either one is possible at theis point….I am indeed a crazy person….

and if you meant for that to be assumed then you can disreguard my madness and give me a backhand…

NPC_Girl
NPC_Girl
Posted at

Yea that's pretty much right. I suppose i'm a bit wrong in saying Deme is an idiot… or at least inaccurate. it would probably be more accurate to say Deme is completely insane from being trapped in solitary confinement in his own head for four thousand years. But saying his an idiot is a allot quicker. Of course his a had a few years to sort out his head so he seems decently sane, though the periods where his brain does break down he acts stupid, unrational, aggressive ect ect. So his sort of an idiot but not if you get the meaning…

VIPER0204
VIPER0204
Posted at

so…like the "mad scientist" type of smart? like he is a genius but uses his intelligence to do psychotic things?

NPC_Girl
NPC_Girl
Posted at

Exactly! excellently put :3

VIPER0204
VIPER0204
Posted at

pwnage! see! I am more than just a madman! I am also a genius….

NPC_Girl
NPC_Girl
Posted at

lol. you're just someone with allot of lucky guesses :P

VIPER0204
VIPER0204
Posted at

now that was uncalled for..*cries*..do not underestimate my genius/madness….

and remember when we were talking about you not knowing why we thought Felix and Chalice would make a good couple? Well look back at page 200 and just look at those two…wazzup with that!?

NPC_Girl
NPC_Girl
Posted at

*falls off chair laughing* that my dear is just me being too clever for my own good. I thought I'd be really nice and give away everything coming up in that one page. pity no one spotted it ROFLMAO

VIPER0204
VIPER0204
Posted at

wait…………so what does that mean? I am teh confused……

NPC_Girl
NPC_Girl
Posted at

I was trying to be obvious without being obvious when drawing it. people will look at it and they will think it's a picture of Chalcie and Felix having a moment together and that's about it. they don't think any more on it. but if they did they'd notice the entire picture is wrong. i mean dude, Felix uses a scythe, he loves spear like weapons, so why the hell have i given him a sword!? if anyone sat down and thought about that one thing for like five seconds they might have realized the obvious.

VIPER0204
VIPER0204
Posted at

oh….so its not him? im sure the little ghosty thing has something to do with it too but…..*shrugs*

Posted at

You guys have some interesting conversations in here, I just wish I was online for some of them :P

At any rate, I love watching Blue explain everything, it's hilarious to see him mocking them so xD

NPC_Girl
NPC_Girl
Posted at

See Viper! that wasn't so hard to figure out now was it? Obvious but not so obvious ;)

I love writing for blue. Blue's funny ^_^ plus easy to draw. also a convenient plot device. cause blue can know everything they don't know! yay!

I think I may miss an update today cause i have to go into town to do something things, and my mom wants me to do the hoovering before we go so i might not have time to draw it *pouts*

VIPER0204
VIPER0204
Posted at

oh well what can ya do…and yeah I love Blue….omniscient beings are always fun…they tend to be able to point the heroes in the right direction….

Posted at

Or the wrong direction, if they feel like it ^^

NPC_Girl
NPC_Girl
Posted at

Yup. behold the power of Blue! in the land of the NPC's the blue voice rules :P
I'm not entirely sure what to draw for tomorrow… uhoh :-s gotta think of something fast! i haven't planned for this >.<

VIPER0204
VIPER0204
Posted at

weeeell……what do you usually do to get inspiration for your comics? that would be a good place to start….

NPC_Girl
NPC_Girl
Posted at

Well i draw the first panel and hope something comes up from there.

VIPER0204
VIPER0204
Posted at

then thats what you should do! though im assuming you have already tried that already…maybe Blue could have something else interesting to say? I dunno….

NPC_Girl
NPC_Girl
Posted at

I think i get an extra applaud for making up todays strip at 8am, and pulling it off so it looks like i didn't just randomly make it up :D

VIPER0204
VIPER0204
Posted at

hmm…well I checked the comic at abnout 6:45 this morning….*shrugs* time differences…..but you are applauded all the same!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.