Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
VIPER0204
VIPER0204
Posted at

*shrugs*….I have never read nor heard of these books….im assuming they are fantasy novels….I tend not to read that type…well I read LotR back in the day…but thats 'bout it…..

NPC_Girl
NPC_Girl
Posted at

I've read all of them, in order. I'm sad. they're very funny ^_^ at the moment i'm re-reading Nightwatch :3

VIPER0204
VIPER0204
Posted at

well now I guess I understand your avatar….I had no idea what it could possibly be until you said something…

Posted at

I'd search around and pick them up, but I have no money xD

I like fantasy novels

NPC_Girl
NPC_Girl
Posted at

Urrrrgh! DD being dead for the last couple of days totally swung off my mojo!!!!

CH_Ghost
CH_Ghost
Posted at

Aww… :( Don't worry, you'll get back into it! Your loyal minions are depending on you! :p

Speaking of minions, I finally got together with my friend Maverik and got myself set up to update Crossover High here on DD, so everyone should go check it out and I'll love you all even more than I already do!!! :D

VIPER0204
VIPER0204
Posted at

I don't want your love……I DONT WANT YOUR LOOOOVE!!!!!! *slams door and runs to IHOP*

NPC_Girl
NPC_Girl
Posted at

you two are so silly ^_^

OMG! when did i hit no.1? o.O

Posted at

Seconding that there congratulations, one thing though, how do you not have to buy food for multiple weeks? o_O

Just how much food did you buy?

NPC_Girl
NPC_Girl
Posted at

because i bought packets of food with X4 of things inside it. there have been a few days where i haven't had dinner. and others where i just cooked up chips. but right now i still have 4 chicken KF's and 12 sausages. I might run out of chips… but i do have baked beans and peas if i run out of them. and when i do i still have freaking loads of pasta!!!!!!

VIPER0204
VIPER0204
Posted at

pasta is always good…I guess…and yayzorz on the #1 thangy….what are the chances that the ONLY webcomic I read on drunkduck and the only one for the last year ends up being the best? Thats craziness….I had no idea I had such awesome taste…I know I am awesome but…looks like another thing to trade in for a taller horse….

NPC_Girl
NPC_Girl
Posted at

I'm no 8 overall at the moment too. and have had like 7000 views in the last two days. exciting stuff!!!

VIPER0204
VIPER0204
Posted at

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! BLEAHAAHAHHHHH!!!!!

NPC_Girl
NPC_Girl
Posted at

omg! did you see that comment that mean person left!? how wude!!!!

VIPER0204
VIPER0204
Posted at

what a dick…lets go kick him in the arse! BLEAHAAHAHHHHH!!!!!(warcry version…not happy birthday scream)

Maverik
Maverik
Posted at

Ah yes, the many nuances of "BLEAHAAHAHHHHH!!!!!" Great for birthdays, warcries, and even the occasional Bar Mitzvah.

Uh, you guys don't mind if I just randomly invade your forum, do you? o_o;; I'll make cookies! -waves hello!!!!-

CH_Ghost
CH_Ghost
Posted at

Ah, with #1 shall come the trolls, it's inevitable. Ah well, the faithful shall beat them down and/or ignore them if they become too idiotic. Plus, all publicity is good publicity, right? ^_~

PS- Hi Mav! *wave* See you finally got out of your cage and came to say hello…

NPC_Girl
NPC_Girl
Posted at

Trolls are fun to annoy by being ovally polite :p If you can't be unreasonably nice to them then don't bother responding to them. and nothing they can do can ruin my publicity. if they say something bad then people will just stream to defend them. the only way i can ever get bad publicity is by being mean and unreasonable back. which is why i say nice and polite to trolls!!!

and welcome Mav! *waves*

Maverik
Maverik
Posted at

:D The world is so big outside of my cage… so many shinies, so little time…

And you're right about the criticism thing, NPC_Girl. The best way to approach crits, constructive or destructive, is to have a sense of humor about it, and it is good that you are taking this all in stride. Ghost would probably have to forcibly restrain me if someone said something like that to me… :P

By the way, we have our ninjas armed and at the ready, should you have need of them. And a random pirate named Bob, who just decided he wanted in. So there.

NPC_Girl
NPC_Girl
Posted at

I know I shouldn't be giving help to Trolls… But mocking them is so much fun! heee!!!! And criticizing myself was fun :D Yay trolling mineself!

VIPER0204
VIPER0204
Posted at

I have recruited 12 slightly retarded(yet highly mobile) fencers for your cause….sorry..thats the best I can do at such short notice…and Maverik you are welcome here…I wish more people would come around here…I mean NPC has a crapload of readers yet thusfar only about 4 have actually posted on the forum….it is mighty silly….

Maverik
Maverik
Posted at

Um… I think we may have sparked some sort of a war. O_o

That's it. I'm bringing out the Holy Handgrenade. -_^

VIPER0204
VIPER0204
Posted at

I'll go get the Book of Armaments! weehoo!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.