Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
NPC_Girl
NPC_Girl
Posted at

Eh they should go away now hopefully. If not than I do believe I'm entitled to report them. I can't believe he thought i had copy and pasted my own bad crit :( I spent half an hour on that! getting the wording right so i sounded like a high intellect that actually doesn't know what their entirely talking about but sounding smart at the same time is hard! He probably didn't even read it *pouts*

CH_Ghost
CH_Ghost
Posted at

hehe, well we did read it, and we were highly amused, so there. :p meh, hopefully they'll leave this new page alone. :p

NPC_Girl
NPC_Girl
Posted at

urrrgh… i feel a bit down in the dumps today. So If there's no comic tomorrow it's because of that. I don't trust myself to write when deeply depressed. it turns out overally complicated stories which i then have to think up ways to work with >.>

VIPER0204
VIPER0204
Posted at

lets all cheer up NPC_Girl with a musical number! take it Ghost! *brings out trumpet*

Maverik
Maverik
Posted at

I can play cowbell… does that help? o.o

VIPER0204
VIPER0204
Posted at

that sure as hell does! *starts playing trumpet even though he doesnt know how*

NPC_Girl
NPC_Girl
Posted at

you guys are silly but lovable!

I gave blood today!!!!

CH_Ghost
CH_Ghost
Posted at

Ack, I'm late for the musical number!!! *Materializes bass out of nowhere and starts laying down the beats*

Hey, no worries, this is what filler fanart is for, correct? :p

Maverik
Maverik
Posted at

Ah, Ghost, the one-man band. Just as long as you don't turn into the one-man Village People, we should be safe. -shifty eyes-

And yay for giving blood! I gave blood once… Made the vampire in my basement happy.

I'll just… go back to sleep now. >__<

NPC_Girl
NPC_Girl
Posted at

Hmmmm… don't know what to do for tomorrow…. seeing we're doing reoccurring jokes…. I think the obvious one is needed no?

Maverik
Maverik
Posted at

Anything involving fire always brightens my day. xD

On a totally random yet semi-related note, I was driving to class the other day and got stuck behind a car that had a license plate that said "NPC". I figured it was some sort of sign. You know, like those weird crop circles… only without the crops… and the circles. Wait a minute. Deme's behind the crop circles, isn't he??

NPC_Girl
NPC_Girl
Posted at

I think something like those would be too neat and tidy for Deme to make. but cool license plate none the less :3
I'm debating whether to update everyday until I hit no.300…. I really want to get there. I'll do it after I've finished my essays though. cause they're due for monday and like 2500 words each/ almost finished one. So If there's not update tomorrow it's due to lots of work.

VIPER0204
VIPER0204
Posted at

*wakes up from his nap in the corner* Essays are no fun……*falls back asleep*

Posted at

Ugh, I have an essay to do as well, except I'm stuck on the prompt. With any luck I'll have it done by the time it's due.

Happy Thanksgiving!! … What? I'm American.

NPC_Girl
NPC_Girl
Posted at

I've got till monday to write a 2500 word essay on marxist and how it still applies to today.

Maverik
Maverik
Posted at

If it makes you feel any better, I have a 15 page paper to write about Neo-Classism and Thomas Jefferson and then a 10 page paper about Michelangelo's unfinished works. Yay. >__<

So yeah. Focus on your schoolwork and don't be like me and leave it to the last minute, eh heh. Best of luck. ^_^

NPC_Girl
NPC_Girl
Posted at

WTF Ghost? o.O Did you just notice Felix has red eyes or something?
His always had red eyes! Even though albinos arn't meant to have red eyes unless their animals… His are red cause his part dryad and he gets from his fathers side of the family……
That's enough on Felix! You'll get everything you'll ever need to know about him on the other side of 300….

BWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

VIPER0204
VIPER0204
Posted at

I have missed this comic…my life without a computer is dark and sadening….But I am getting a new one either the end of this week or next week! HUZZAH!!!!!!

NPC_Girl
NPC_Girl
Posted at

*Hugs Viper* There, there. At least you have something to come back to :3

VIPER0204
VIPER0204
Posted at

I bought a new computer on Ebay!!!!! yeehaw! It shall be here eventually…*dances a crazy prospector's jig*

NPC_Girl
NPC_Girl
Posted at

I've got a brand new shiny laptop! which means I wont have to drag my computer all the way back to kent come Sunday :3 But it also a vista instead of an XP. which means no more Limewire I guess :(

Posted at

There always has to be a catch, doesn't there? Stupid vista. Oh well, laptop is good.

In other news, I'm back! My computer got viruses, so I was out for a week.

VIPER0204
VIPER0204
Posted at

vista is pure evil…my new(actually old yet new to me) computer has XP….and why would you want to use limewire anyways? it is evil….use soulseek….

NPC_Girl
NPC_Girl
Posted at

meh. i'm happy without it. i have all my music on my other computer though. So i'm forced to listen to panic! at the disco. I'm gona steal my dads CD's i think.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.