Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
VIPER0204
VIPER0204
Posted at

heeey NPC_Girl! I heard that you joined the Onyxsparrow card game thingy! neato! well I can't wait till Mike actually makes the cards and what have you! huzzah!

NPC_Girl
NPC_Girl
Posted at

yeah. now i've got to find time to draw them. I spent all this morning designing ads! i still have a fan art to draw as well as a commision for my friend. >.> i haven't drawn anything for the sake of drawing it in ages!

VIPER0204
VIPER0204
Posted at

I dunno if he actually plans on like….selling the cards or something….I duno where we are going with this but…*shrugs* it'll be fun!

NPC_Girl
NPC_Girl
Posted at

URRRRGHHH. i was totally right when i said i'd never be able to update a comic if i had to do uni, mc donalds and a comic. come home from work after being forced and hour and a half more than i was meant to and i am nackered. i hope i will never ever have to get a job at uni. it would mean an end to the comic if i ever did.

VIPER0204
VIPER0204
Posted at

McDonalds!? WTF? What did I say!!!!????

Just dont go work at McDonalds…….DONT DO IT!!!!

No one ever listens to me…its like im talking to a wall…a wall that is across a large ocean….

NPC_Girl
NPC_Girl
Posted at

yes, but it's the holidays. and my mom's making me. and it's not like i have any other source of income.

VIPER0204
VIPER0204
Posted at

…..but McDonalds is evil…it will taint you….I have already turned into a crazy person…I hear beeping of random things being cooked all the time….when I sleep…BEEP BEEP BEEP!!! AHHHHHHH! *rocks back and forth with thumb in mouth*

NPC_Girl
NPC_Girl
Posted at

funnily enough i do have dreams of working at mcdonalds….
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maverik
Maverik
Posted at

Oookay, I'll be sure not to order anything from McDonald's from now on… O_o;;

VIPER0204
VIPER0204
Posted at

the food is about as deadly as it gets…but lts not talk about McDonalds anymore….Yay 300 comics! Lets dance and sing….and stuff!

NPC_Girl
NPC_Girl
Posted at

Was it a nice suprise? It was fun drawing two Felix's ^_^

Maverik
Maverik
Posted at

Ch-yeah… O_o Was soooo not expecting that. But I suspect that Felix having a brother will be a delightful source of amusement, to say the least. xD How does the goblin dude feel about having two "beloveds"?

VIPER0204
VIPER0204
Posted at

MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU CRAZY KIDS! unless you are Jewish or something…then happy holidays….

Posted at

As far as Mcdonalds goes, I have both seen Super Size Me and read Fast Food Nation. If I tried to eat Mcdonalds, I guaruntee you that my body would reject it after reading Fast Food Nation.

As far as the thing with Deme's brother, as I said in my comment, it is a *facepalm* moment after it happens, because there's no way I saw it coming, but once it's there it seems so blatant. Brilliant writing.

And on that subject, I loved those history pages. I love reading anything that is so well planned and excecuted. After the history pages, everything going to be even better.

Posted at

Erm… what happened to the people that were posting here? It was alive, I posted, and it died…

VIPER0204
VIPER0204
Posted at

you are a virus….its the sad truth and you must accept it. now go in the corner

Posted at

*sniffle* Probably for the best… *goes to the corner and mopes*

xD

I post that and suddenly there's a reply the same day? After weeks of nothing? Is that coincidence, or….?

VIPER0204
VIPER0204
Posted at

*shrugs* I check here everyday…but nothing interesting has been happening……

Posted at

o_O

Nothing interesting you say? I am rather inclined to disagree on that point. Well, at least this established that you didn't quit checking, though it seems entirely likely that Ghost did, along with… Maverick, was it?

NPC_Girl
NPC_Girl
Posted at

lol! i just forgot to check back :3

How are people liking the current story arch so far? I'd like some feedback on Felix's back story. Too much? too boring? trying too hard? needs a better narrative? plot holey
Gotta remember that I didn't plan most of this till quite recently. (if in the last 6 months in recent) so it wasn't thought of like when i started the comic, so there might be a few plot holes. which I'm trying very hard to work around >.>

Posted at

You seem to be doing a good job evading plot-holey-ness, in my opinion. Of course, I don't always notice things… but I think it's good as is.

NPC_Girl
NPC_Girl
Posted at

well the biggest one i have to play with is when Felix says right at the beginning that it's like the first time he ever got to leave the city and it was strange to see it from so far away. where here he is obviously born out side of the city. so i now have to write it to fit >.>

Posted at

To be honest with you I'd completely forgotten about that xD

NPC_Girl
NPC_Girl
Posted at

bah, I'd have to redo it eventually anyway :-s

hmmmm…. can't decide whether to play UT3 tonight or oblivion…

Posted at

That is a difficult decision. Both games rock xD

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.