Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
pastel
pastel
Posted at

CLOSED… for now :)

Lots of submissions! THANKS! :D

The way I'll do things next is determine the 10 or so people that will become permanent classmates.

A few others (about 2 or 3) will become Lila's older brother's friends.

About 4/5 will be adults… teachers… parents, etc.

All leftover people will show up in scenes where there's a crowd, or anywhere where an unestablished character is required. :)

And when that's all settled and I still need more characters, I'll open this up again. :D

reaper89
reaper89
Posted at

Hi pastel! I just saw your comic and was very much blown away! I really love it! Really funny! Then I saw your call to be a character in it? I want to be! First, here are the pics.
http://sfu.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=309153&l=3a6bd&id=805880696 ( I am in the middle lol. Chinese guy with the weird necklace.)
http://sfu.facebook.com/album.php?aid=33032&l=07f84&id=805880696 ( I am somewhat gloomy cause of the sunlight in Nevada, USA. ><)

Name: Bille Tan
Eye colour: Dark Brown
I am from Singapore, 18 yrs old, currently studying at SFU in Vancouver, BC, Canada. I am a nice guy, get along with people well and they help me adjust to western life here. :) Yes, I am oblivious to the culture here lol. i am also a military guy loving games, anime and comics. An otaku if u want to call me that! I really hope to be in your comic.If you want better pics, ask questions, please do email me ASAP through deathhawks@gmail.com I WILL BE WAITING! :) Thank you!

Yours sincerely,
reaper

pastel
pastel
Posted at

Ah! How cool!

Thank you very much for the nice things you said! :D I will tell you when the characters show up in the story later. :)

Usually they will appear in the classroom or lunchrooms. All characters will show up in the background, and a lot of them will actually interact with Lila and the boys. :)

vgman
vgman
Posted at

I…can…be…a….charecter!?!?
*Runs to photobucket to get pics*

Basicly I'm fat (you can trim that out if/when you decide to draw me) I love video games and don't have a life much outside of that. I'm not anti social but I normaly don't make an effort to talk to people. Sort of your all around nerd. Into swordsmanship, MMO's, Basicly any sort of video game. I'm lazy but when push comes to shove I take care of busnies. Pain (mainly the burning kind that you get from peroxide in a wound) and Intencely horrifieing sitiuations (Such as close calls with death/intence injury) make me lol HARD. Also I may not look like it but I am always up to play a game of soccer/football/basketball (just don't expect me to know the rules) and I normaly do fairly decent. And thats about me in a nut shell.

Not proud of those pictures but there the only ones I have ;_;

korosu
korosu
Posted at

Wow, this is certainly different…I like it! :D Mm'kay, I'll give it a go.
http://baylor.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=591839&id=882750233
http://baylor.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1634122&id=882750233

I'm a freshman Graphic Design major at Baylor University in Waco, Texas. Clothing-wise, I love indie and vintage styles (all that artsy stuff, y'know), and I love anything from the 80s (movies, music, etc.). I love to make people laught, but I usually don't show my true personality to people I'm not very familiar with (lest I scare them off), but any of my good friends could testify to how crazy I am. (But the good kind of crazy, of course.)

And, uh…anything else? XD I could go on and on, but I'll spare you.

pastel
pastel
Posted at

vgman… what would your name be? (You can make one up or have me do it if you're uncomfortable using your real name. :P)

korosu… nice hair. :D Your info seems fine at the moment, though, don't worry.

I'll see if I can get some previews for you guys later. :)

Dragonizer
Dragonizer
Posted at

Ooo, sounds cool! =O

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v317/MellowFellow/JapaneseFestival001.jpg
(Gods, I look younger than 15 there… ANYWAY. If you can't tell from that, my eyes are brown.)

Basically, I'm a person who is usually quite unless someone talks to me, as I am NOT a conversation starter and has nothing to say lots of times. I can get pretty crazy and random, though. I love reading, writing, and gaming. (I'm a casual gamer, whoo.) I love animals, especially the exotic ones (like snakes, gators, scorpions, etc.)
Um, uh. I usually wear bright clothes, I'm an inside person who is obsessed with the Internet basically, I love to sing… And I like making (or trying to make) friends with just about anybody.
Also! My name is Caitlyn.

And that's iiit. =D

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

I will post a picture of myself for the first time on DD for this.
http://hs.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31276036&op=1&o=all&view=all&subj=1223852083&id=15201272
http://hs.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30889647&op=2&o=all&view=all&subj=1223852083&id=15201272

Although now I have side burns which span across a lot of my face (which you can include if you want.)

I am a Jew and always wear a star of David around my neck. I am religious, and take my religion seriously even though I am reform (reform is the second least observant branch of Judaism). I am a sophomore in High School, and do tech for my school, am almost an Eagle Scout (don't laugh, scouting is more hardcore than many think), and work when I can at my Temple being a teacher's assistant. I am always seem to be busy.

My mind; I am dyslexic (that is a learning disability), and have a great appreciation for the absurd, as you may know.

I also listen to lots of crazy music and stuff…

If you need any other info, let me know.

Allan
Allan
Posted at

Hi! My name's Allan Wood.

Currently I am 16-years-old Junior in high school, dating a girl named Jen. I'm a student right now, but earlier I worked in a delicatessen. I always wear my hat.

My hair is dark brown, my eyes are also brown. My favorite color is red and so is my sweatshirt!

My favorite things to do are listen to music, draw comics, and tell jokes. I also like to play video games, skate, and just relax and chat with buds!

qdawg
qdawg
Posted at

Holy crapsicles! I wanna be a character!

I'll try to draw myself later.

You don't have to. :)
I did anyway.

Also sorry I didn't post my bio. !7 year old junior in high school and I has a mohawk. I like rockin out, drawing, and hanging with friends. My eyes and hair are dark brown.

pastel
pastel
Posted at

pastel
pastel
Posted at

Previews: tooootally subject to change.

Posted at

HEY PASTEL, GUESS WHO IT IS?!?!

ME THATS WHO!! DCS!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! You know you want to make me a student/alien thingy…

YOU KNOW YOU DO!!

*you get more fanart if you do good buddy! XD*

NAME: JESS OR DCS

EYE COLOR: BROWN

SHIFT KEY.

K thanks awesome one! XD

vgman
vgman
Posted at

:D I love it. Very tempted to make it my avatar. (if that's alright with you of course)

pastel
pastel
Posted at

Go ahead! :D

korosu
korosu
Posted at

vgman… what would your name be? (You can make one up or have me do it if you're uncomfortable using your real name. :P)

Thanks! ^^ And, uh…if you end up using me, you'd better use my real name (which is Bethany), because my username actually means "kill" in Japanese, sooo…that would not be good. I didn't realize what it meant when I started using it. XD)

pastel
pastel
Posted at

Thanks! ^^ And, uh…if you end up using me, you'd better use my real name (which is Bethany), because my username actually means "kill" in Japanese, sooo…that would not be good. I didn't realize what it meant when I started using it. XD)

Done and done. :) Look up a few posts. :P

vgman
vgman
Posted at

Good thing you sent me that pq, I would have never seen this post if it weren't for korusu's post

Allan
Allan
Posted at

I seem to be the one smiling the loudest… and you know what they say:

He who smiles loudest, smiles best!

..wait… that's not it.

Posted at

LOL so much at Allen.

Hey pastely, you need totally need to keep my crown.

IT MAKES ME THAT MUCH MORE AWESOME.

Or Dan's little/older sis…

OH THAT WOULD BE SOOO COOL!

jk jk do what you want!! XD

TheMidge28
TheMidge28
Posted at

Hey…can you make me?
you should have a picture lying around to work from.
Alien or teacher will be fine!

reaper89
reaper89
Posted at

Previews: tooootally subject to change.

OMG OMG OMG OMG! U drew me!????? I never had soemone draw me b4. BLARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 *Spazzez on floorz and foamz in ze mouthz* :)

Dragonizer
Dragonizer
Posted at

Haha, how awesome! I am in love with your style, by the way. XD

qdawg
qdawg
Posted at

I did anyway.

Also sorry I didn't post my bio. !7 year old junior in high school and I has a mohawk. I like rockin out, drawing, and hanging with friends. My eyes and hair are dark brown.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.