Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Kioushan
Kioushan
Posted at

*waves*
Hi!

Name: Jiae. I'm also known as Bobert or Bob though.
Eyes: Dark brown or black, if you will.
Personality: I guess most people consider me a mellow person, that is, unless you touch my stuff. Touch my stuff and I'll head for your throat.
That is not an exaggeration… well, mildly so, but that's not the point.
People say I'm a geek. I guess their right, I'm into the whole video games, anime and comic book scene. Nightcrawler is the greatest…
It is also said that I'm weird, hyper and serious at the same time. That may quite possibly be the weirdest combination I have ever heard.

Posted at

Name: April
Eye color: blue green
Other things about how I look: 1.Freckels (how to write) (y'know those tiny brown spots on your face)
Clothing: Dark shirt and jeans
About:
-Shy (like almost everyone here, but I guess this (internet) is where shy people hide)
-Says allot stupid thing wich I don't want to say
-Is vegetarian, so I don't eat meat.
-carrys (how to write?) a dummibook (drawingbook) with her
-doesn't talk much
-hasn't got friends (only one, and that's outside school) (but I think I could become friends with these classmates)
-Suckses in French, but is rather good in math and art

-Those fruits, how are they called, those orange small thingies. Anyway I always pell them, and eat the fruit-fleash

Ok, allot talking, but ah well. I'll post a drawing of me as soon as posible!

Posted at

This is Shadow Nakasa.
Eye color: Red
Race: Human (maybe)
Personality: Not sociable at all. This comes from his brother killing his pseudo-family. He loves animals thought and if you can get him to talk about animals, he open up to you.

Dislikes: Being called "Shadow the hedgehog" or asked if he can do Shadow clone jutsu… also his brother(Rage Nakasa).

Posted at

Oh goodness! I absolutely LOVE ELO! It's so witty and adorable and I love Cole and Nate and Lila! Your art is sooo good and cute! I love it!
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=10318845
The fall pictures are the good ones!
I always wear my blue hair in pig tails with hello kitty hair ties!
I have dark brown eyes!
I love to draw, I have a webcomic as well, freshly made!
I have dark brown eyes, I love pugs, I also love kitten!
I love Anime ,and Manga, I love pink, and light blue, I love the interweb!
I love colors, I love your comic!
I would be SOOOOO honored to be a character in ELO!

madrat
madrat
Posted at

*gasp* I'd love to be a character, this is the cutest comic I've seen in a while!

Picture - http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/4152/n1451010111300395675527oo6.jpg

Name: Kelley
Eye color: Green-gray
Personality: spacey, stoic, sometimes says things aloud that make no sense, good listener, stubborn, low self-esteem.
Favorite colors: Purple, brown, green
Other: Cat person. Doesn't really like dogs. Plays multiple musical instruments. Horrible eyesight - can't see squat without glasses.

I feel like I'm filling out a personal ad. XD

pastel
pastel
Posted at

Lots of submissions! THANKS! :D

The way I'll do things next is determine the 10 or so people that will become permanent classmates.

A few others (about 2 or 3) will become Lila's older brother's friends.

About 4/5 will be adults… teachers… parents, etc.

All leftover people will show up in scenes where there's a crowd, or anywhere where an unestablished character is required. :)

And when that's all settled and I still need more characters, I'll open this up again. :D

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.