Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
uber_lorax
uber_lorax
Posted at

i'm having trouble getting the picture of me into the post, how do i do it? (technelogicaly inept)

uber_lorax
uber_lorax
Posted at

http://hs.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=435703&id=595050711 nevermind here's the link to my face book. eyes:blue
i do random stuff all the time(like throwing my shoes at people who annoy me) i have an insane intrest in all things animal and plant. i HATE HATE HATE it when people touch me ESPECIALLy my head in particular and i have 3 cats 2 gerbils and will kill for chocolate ohh and i'm allways sneezing cause i have allergies to everything with pollen! :D and i spaz out allot and people say i have a short temper. so yeah … hope i get picked

OHHH ps forgot to say that i love mud and hate all things frily or girly and i love walking in circles around things :spin:

uber_lorax
uber_lorax
Posted at

ohh name = sophia and my nick name is jarjar but i have never seen starwars soo,,, umm yeah i love elo!! SQUEEEEEEEEEE

uber_lorax
uber_lorax
Posted at

ohh and people also say i talk too much and too fast and i can play the piano and perccussion (in marching band DRUMLINE RULES!! i play crash cymbals on drumline)so yup thats all for now

pastel
pastel
Posted at

Hey guys! Just letting you know I've read all the recent-er bios and seen the pictures and everything.

I didn't forget about you. :D You can expect your previews later this week. Possibly around ELO's next up date.

Thanks!

reaper89
reaper89
Posted at

Updated mine pastel!
Name: Bille Tan
Eye colour: Dark Brown
Cant wait for next update! :)

Posted at

DAMN ME AND THE FACT THAT I DON'T LET ANYONE TAKE PICTURES OF MYSELF!!!

Srsly, there isn't a single one anywhere in my house or on anyone's computer. If I died, no one would remember what I looked like.

lucky7s76
lucky7s76
Posted at

Your comic is really cute. I love it!

I have a drawing I've done of myself. There are better ones, but this one has most of my body in it. There's supposed to be an "HR" symbol on the hat and shirt… like the one in my avatar.

Oh… and before I forget, my name's Cameron. My hair and eyes are both brown… I wear a green sweatshirt and a reddish hat, like, all the time. I'm a pretty shy person… very self-conscious. I'm a pretty quiet person, too. I don't say much unless it's something I can relate to or I like… which would be pretty much only be drawing and video games.

Kneepatch
Kneepatch
Posted at

I drawded me and a character. xD
Hope ye likes.
:3

Ikos
Ikos
Posted at

Well I would like to be in it if i can.

(if there isent any picture it is because i have forgotten how to link them.

My name: Bijwen

Well my name is bijwen but i only say biwwe. my friends came up with it… anyway i am a student at the moment and waiting for a reply so i can know if i have a job. as you can se in the picture i have black hair, i am short. my eye color is brown. i am usually a very enegetic person who is happy most of the time and i am very weird actually. i like almost anything. i love to eat but i wont touch anything with onions in it.. and i like wear costumes! the reason why i look like i do in it picture is simple: My sister made me wear it and then she took a picture of it. my usual outfit is the comfiest.

Azaeziel
Azaeziel
Posted at

Hello, I would like to be in your comic if i can, even though I am old. (Maybe I could be a science teacher or perhaps an art teacher?)

(I'm the one in the ears.)

And this is my best friend, Crimson.

I'm 34 with blue eyes and dusty blonde-ish hair. I love math, science, and art so I could teach any of those subjects if you wanted me to. My name is John and Crimson is my best friend, even though she likes to nibble on unsuspecting fingers from time to time. (Mmmm…. Fingers, the other white meat.) =D

(The others in the pic are Athena and Jessica, and you can toss them in too if you wanted to add like a whole little family or something, I don't mind.)

pastel
pastel
Posted at

K, I have everybody down.

I really liked a couple of people's bios and looks—they fit in perfectly with ELO, so I'll definitely be using them. But everyone else will show up too, in one way or another :)

Posted at

Omg, being a character would be awesome! XD
[IMG]http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb139/rachiru-images/Black%20Haired%20Anime/animegirl-2.jpg[/IMG]eye color: brown
I am basicly shy…16 years old high school, can be rough around people known well my name is Hana(yeah it's spelled like that XD) I like anything except mayo and onions…XP I dislike jerks, and nothing else. My av color is lavender and I often wear that..and I looooooooove strange things XD….
sorry for all the XD's

Posted at

Yes!

If the epitome of manmeat, Midge, is going to be on it, You might as well make me his crazy friend… I'm know you know where to look for my pics, as I'm too lazy to post one now.

Also: abortionlol.

Bekefel
Bekefel
Posted at

You've got 100's of pictures of me babe, so I doubt that will be a problem.

And you know a heck of a lot about me too, so a bio is a bit unnecessary. :)

pastel
pastel
Posted at

You've got 100's of pictures of me babe, so I doubt that will be a problem.

And you know a heck of a lot about me too, so a bio is a bit unnecessary. :)

That being said… you know this comic's rated 'E' right? :P

Posted at

Wait, you don't need my bio do you?

Ah wahtever, if you need something I know you'll just ask.

:P

Fenn
Fenn
Posted at

Hey, I totally missed the start of this! Anyway, it would be cool to show up in your story, Pastel. Here's a pic of me:

(I also look a lot like my main character Simon in The Wrong Hero… though he's a little thinner and younger than me.)

Name: Shawn McGrath
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Dark brown with added gray at temples and mustache.
Height: 6'3" Weight: 210 lbs

Being a random adult in your story would be cool, as a school administrator, an alien, a teacher, or even a janitor. I like to tease and joke with people, but not in a mean way (unless they make me angry or are mean to someone else first).

Allan
Allan
Posted at

Yay, now the school has a principal!

(hah, just kidding)

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

I will post a picture of myself for the first time on DD for this.
http://hs.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31276036&op=1&o=all&view=all&subj=1223852083&id=15201272
http://hs.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30889647&op=2&o=all&view=all&subj=1223852083&id=15201272

Although now I have side burns which span across a lot of my face (which you can include if you want.)

I am a Jew and always wear a star of David around my neck. I am religious, and take my religion seriously even though I am reform (reform is the second least observant branch of Judaism). I am a sophomore in High School, and do tech for my school, am almost an Eagle Scout (don't laugh, scouting is more hardcore than many think), and work when I can at my Temple being a teacher's assistant. I am always seem to be busy.

My mind; I am dyslexic (that is a learning disability), and have a great appreciation for the absurd, as you may know.

I also listen to lots of crazy music and stuff…

If you need any other info, let me know.

I shaved.
So… yeah.

Also if Bek becomes a character this comic will either become 100% awesome, or scary as h*ll. (Censored for the kiddies!)

Posted at

Is this this still going on? Well even if it's not, I'm still going to submit something, yuss? Yuss.

Name: Katharine
Eye Color: In case you couldn't tell, greyish-blue.

I'm a dancer. Dancing is my life. I've been dancing for 10 years, and I take EVERYTHING – tap, jazz, ballet, hip-hop, lyrical, contemporary, modern, and pointe. I have OCD, more towards the obsessive side. To make matters worse, I'm also a perfectionist. Everything I do has to be perfect, and if it's not, I obsess over it to the pointe where I can't get anything else done until I fix it.

I'm completely insane and shout out some of the most random things ever, including "JUSTING TIMBERLAKE LIKES CABBAGE" and "MUHAMMAD ALI WEARS ASPARAGUS UNDERPANTS". I also like to bite people :3

Hope that's good.

pastel
pastel
Posted at

This is still going on, yes.

Just… nobody will probably show up in the current chapter. :(

Posted at

AWESOME!!!

So…

Name: Jack Moore

Eye Color: Blue

rayray
rayray
Posted at

oh can i be one^^ heres mine

Name :Rachel or rayray
Eyes:brown
Hair:pink

Please and thankie

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.