Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
shastab24
shastab24
Posted at

Hey, I don't expect you to reveal it until it's time. It's just one of those mysteries which people will formulate their theories for. I just have to go back to the drawing board.

Posted at

And it makes us dwell deep into the original HU stuff to find clues, hints of some Ulterior Motive and perhaps find the begginnings of the mole itself, I really love this kinda stuff since it allows creative thought processes and makes you really double check everything you thought was true.

Nepath
Nepath
Posted at

Thanks to everyone that has put their characters forward. I have made the selection - these are based on the best match and so please don't take offense if your character was not selected.

The following HA members will have a one to one fight with the following HU members:

PELIGROSSO will fight the super strong PRODIGY

AZUMORPH will fight the shape shifting NEW FORM

VIRTUS will fight the light weilding PHENOMENON

SHELL will fight the HU Android LEGEND

Whilst BOMBSHELL will have a more verbal confrontation with the HU COMMANDER

ENERGIZE will have a brief cameo

Please let me know if you have any objections to this. This is hopefully going to be timed to coincide with the events of Energize: Hunted #4

Thanks

Posted at

I'm honored that Virtus got in. And I trust that the script will go through us all at some point.

Any chance of an image or reference of Phenomenon? I feel I might not have paid attention to who that is.

Nepath
Nepath
Posted at

@Seb:

Abt_Nihil will actually be handling the script from my plot. Im sure he will distribute the script to you all in the normal manner.

Phenomenon has only had a brief appearance in Energize at present but I thought Virtus was a great match for him. It's worth noting that none of these guys are villains, just mislead heroes.

He can be found on this page here with Prodigy

http://www.drunkduck.com/Energize/index.php?p=739497

Abt_Nihil
Abt_Nihil
Posted at

Abt_Nihil will actually be handling the script from my plot. Im sure he will distribute the script to you all in the normal manner.
Right. I'm going to consult everyone whose characters are involved, of course.

AzuJOD
AzuJOD
Posted at

I'm all for Azumorph fighting another shapeshifter. What sort of shapeshifting powers does New Form have? I ask this because in New Form's only appearance so far he's unconscious.

Also, that scene between the Commander and HUB I suggested near the beginning of the topic. While it may not appear in this story I could write a short 3-4 page story, similar to the Dr. Destiny story that's being posted now, which would be about HUB's departure from HU and joining sides with HA.

Nepath
Nepath
Posted at

@Azu:

I did try to think of a way to incorporate the HUB scene but it just wouldn't have fit within the setting of this story. It probably would make a good short though.

New Form will be making a more lively appearance at the end of Hunted. He is a hot headed character who is a kind of human/alien hybrid. He has shapeshift his arms into kind of organic looking weapons. They are also fully functional weapons that can fire a bio energy.

He is created by Spudsy.

Macattack
Macattack
Posted at

I'd be depressed if I wasn't so downright excited for how epic this is going to look :D Question though… this isn't going to be the last chapter of Energize is it? I'm guessing it's the end of the whole hunted arc but there's still more to come after that right?? please say I'm right :P

Posted at

It is good to be back, and I am completely satisfied with Peligroso's opponent for this issue :)

AzuJOD
AzuJOD
Posted at

Just so you know, I've been drafting up a short story which involves HUB's confrontation with the Commander. It also involves her and Azumorph's departure from HU.

Abt_Nihil
Abt_Nihil
Posted at

I'm currently writing the script for this chapter. I'll check back with each creator of the characters appearing in this story, but only for the scenes in which these characters appear. The full script is going to remain a secret until the pages are posted.
Any artists who are interested in drawing pages for this comic, please post here!

melsr007
melsr007
Posted at

Hey you can sign me up for 2 or 3 pages :-)

shastab24
shastab24
Posted at

I wouldn't mind doing a page.  It should be pretty fun.

Hero
Hero
Posted at

You know me, man. I'm always good for a couple of pages.

MrHades
MrHades
Posted at

I'll be up for a couple of pages… Just give me a good heads up on when you need em!
Any chance of working in a young MaXtreme(from Vanguard) into the story? If only a cameo?

MrHades
MrHades
Posted at

Ah ok. No probs dude!

Koikoi
Koikoi
Posted at

May I do a page or two?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.