Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
MrHades
MrHades
Posted at

Page 1 is 90% done (Just needs lettering)
Page 2 is about 30% done. Hoping to have it inked and with Abt by the weekend!
How's everyoner else doing?

Nepath
Nepath
Posted at

Thanks for the update. Fukujinzuke has done his pages, Josh Holly is working on his page after I sent him to the Huniverse.wikia site for references. I have done nearly half of my pages and Abt is always reliable for his work. I think once you and Josh are done we have enough pages to cover over half of the chapter, the remainder of which is 2 pages by Abt and the rest by me.

MrHades
MrHades
Posted at

Coolio. I've just sent Jo page two. I guess this'll start posting soon, eh? Cant wait! :)

Nepath
Nepath
Posted at

I would guess he will start this chapter maybe next week or the week after? Not sure, though and HA is his call :)
Im just concentrating on making a push with Hunted #4 to try and time the endings. Im also looking forward to this chapter, I just hope that HA readers don't mind me hijacking the title for Energize!

MrHades
MrHades
Posted at

Nepath wrote:
I would guess he will start this chapter maybe next week or the week after? Not sure, though and HA is his call :)
Im just concentrating on making a push with Hunted #4 to try and time the endings. Im also looking forward to this chapter, I just hope that HA readers don't mind me hijacking the title for Energize!
Heh, I think the same crowd read both, so no worries

Abt_Nihil
Abt_Nihil
Posted at

I think I'll post the cover next week, with the first pages updating weekly… then speeding up updates once we have more pages done.

AzuJOD
AzuJOD
Posted at

Wait, hold on guys! I wrote a four page prolougue for this issue featuring HUB and the Commander, of which Nepath has already drawn three pages of. Are you still interested in posting it?

Abt_Nihil
Abt_Nihil
Posted at

AzuJOD wrote:
Wait, hold on guys! I wrote a four page prolougue for this issue featuring HUB and the Commander, of which Nepath has already drawn three pages of. Are you still interested in posting it?
Sorry, I wasn't aware of that. I'd certainly be interested in posting it. What's the ETA on the 4th page? And can you send me the first three pages, please?

AzuJOD
AzuJOD
Posted at

Hmm… I don't have an ETA for the 4th page, but I did just send the first three in a PQ to you, Abt.

MrHades
MrHades
Posted at

When's this new chapter going to start up?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.