Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Question: Have we heard from Tempest, or do we need to reassign pages? February has passed, after all.

Abt_Nihil
Abt_Nihil
Posted at

I got a reply a few weeks ago that she would do it. So I'll trust she'll come through… maybe some lateness has to be expected. Has she done any of her pages on time? (No offense to her, but as an editor, this is a bit nerve-wrecking.)

Nepath
Nepath
Posted at

Just a progress report.

Cover is pencilled and in the inking/colouring part - will be done on time!!
Page 19 for #2 is on my schedule and will be with you before #1 completes it's run.

If there are openings I would like to be involved in the artwork (seeing as Titans there) and would be available for a definate 1 page per issue, depending on schedule I will probably offer more pages at time.

Thanks

Posted at

Nicely done, Nepath! ;)

I might as well give my progress report here too -
HA #2 pages 5-8 are pencilled and I'll begin the digital inking this weekend, with colouring following almost directly afterwards, I hope to have them all finished within a week, or two at tops.

Abt_Nihil
Abt_Nihil
Posted at

Glad to hear that!

As for me, I've got the inks for the Comet Kid and Bombshell origins… moving to the coloring stage. I'm planning to do an origin for Change too, let's see if it'll be done in time.

Posted at

Abt_Nihil won't be having Internet access until Friday, so any recently finished pages or so until then, PQ or mail them to me directly. Also, until then, I'm in charge of the forums. ;)

Was talking with Tempest the other day about lightening her workload until her schoolwork stops piling up. She is one stubborn and admirable gal who really wants to do them, but also acknowledges that she probably won't be able to make it before the first installment launches.

I have to admit, I've been sort of avoiding saying yes simply cause I REALLY WANT TO DO THEM! But if you guys need the pages within the next two weeks, then yeah, you better give them to someone else -_- Fraid I won't be able to do much until the 26th

So, is there anyone that feels inclined for us to reassign HA#1 Pages 3-4 and 7 to?

Posted at

Much appreciated Fuku, I'll update the assignments and hope for some more volunteers. ^^

Nepath
Nepath
Posted at

Could you PQ me the script for HA#1 again and I will see if any of her pages are pretty light in workload. If there is I may be able to squeeze 1 page onto my schedule for next week if it helps you out.

I can't promise anything until I see what's on the pages though.

Thanks

Posted at

Come on, fellow artists! Jack into some caffeine with me and cover a page!

If there really is no one that can cover the last page of HA-1 by next week, I'll do it, whichever page it is. (I want to get some SHELL pages done first and Vora's 2-page origin if Tempest gets me the script for it in time before I disappear to Japan for two weeks).

Posted at

Nepath: Got it, we'll keep looking and hope someone rises to the call if you can't step in.

Fuku: If we don't find anyone else, I'll see if I can cover at least one. I was really hoping for my official debut to be next issue though.

Everyone else: STILL looking for someone to cover one or two pages for Issue #1. I can PQ you a script so you have a good idea of the work ahead of you. Page 4 and 7, people!

Posted at

Might have to PQ a particular artist and request the favor to get a response. It seems only a handful of us actually check this forum frequently.

Posted at

I'm sorry guys but im behind on Azumorphs origin as it is :(( Maybe some lineart and inks? if you guys really need it

Posted at

Fuku: Actually, it seems that at least some people check back frequently. I feel that PQing around would just be a sign of desperation, and I don't want to disturb people unless it's really important and involves them personally.

Wes: I'd be happy to color if you could pull that off, Wes!

Abt_Nihil
Abt_Nihil
Posted at

Hey, I'm back!

Just wanted to add: Maybe we could get Tempest to do the rest (two pages, right?) since we really DON'T need these pages this month. Chapter #0 will run for at least three weeks, and we've got another week of teasers before it starts.

Posted at

When I saw her DA journal entry about her schoolwork piling up, I provided relief. Her schedule won't loosen up until the 26th.

Even if we don't want her pages rightaway, like you've said, has she ever finished her pages on time? XD I felt that it would feel a bit more satisfying if the first issue would run smoothly, and I don't believe it can run any smoother than for us to have every page finished in time for the release. Look at HU: The Darkness Within. Originally supposed to last until Christmas. It's March now. See my point? XD

If you still insist on Tempest finishing page 4 and 7, then you will have to PQ her personally and let the rest of us know.

Posted at

Fair enough, Tempest is back on the list.

While I'm in the editing mood, any update to your HA#1 pages I can add? ;)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.