Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Yeah, yeah, didn't know your co-lab with LustyJin didn't count. XD

Status report: 3/4 pages inked. Everything will be finished by the end of the week.

And… HA #2 is already filling up? Don't forget to let me have my sneak peeks, Abt! You're holding out on me. XD

Abt_Nihil
Abt_Nihil
Posted at

Yeah, yeah, didn't know your co-lab with LustyJin didn't count. XD
It does count, but there's nothing to update about it - cuz it's DUNNNN :P

And… HA #2 is already filling up? Don't forget to let me have my sneak peeks, Abt! You're holding out on me. XD
I promise I won't forget! I'm actually moving right now and doing my best to keep up with the hundreds of comic pages I have to update every week. So everything else will have to wait until next week. Sorry!

ironhand
ironhand
Posted at

I'm so sorry, but I think I may have gotten the better of myself when I told you I could provide pages. Writing scripts, drawing different comics and mickeys-tavern has really slowed things down for me so I'm afraid I will not be able to provide art for THIS issue of Heroes Alliance. I'll keep in touch with abt, and will tell him when I can provide some art for this project.

melsr007
melsr007
Posted at

If it alright I can do Ironhand page 9 let me know :-)

Posted at

Just finished inking my first page…and have started inking the second. The pages should be sent to you sometime this week, abt.

Posted at

All pages inked. Seeing as HA#2 won't kick off for another month or so, I've decided to be on the backburner a while for other art projects. Colouring and lettering is the quickest step for me, and will definately be finished on time. ;)

Abt_Nihil
Abt_Nihil
Posted at

mind_reader: Great!

Seeing as HA#2 won't kick off for another month or so
Yeah… it's HA #1 that should kick off in another month or so :P
(I'd really like to have completed a first draft of the script for HA#3 before HA#2 starts updating.

Posted at

mind_reader: Great!

Seeing as HA#2 won't kick off for another month or so
Yeah… it's HA #1 that should kick off in another month or so :P
(I'd really like to have completed a first draft of the script for HA#3 before HA#2 starts updating.

… You're kidding, right? Pal, you've released the first variant cover, and to be fair, the countdown is over. You CAN'T hold it back any longer. It's not fair to our readers, even if we still are missing some pages from Tempest.

As for you not being done with HA#3 even at a first draft stage… Well, that's your own responsibility. XD

Posted at

Oh, that's a lot farther away than I was anticipating too.

Abt_Nihil
Abt_Nihil
Posted at

… You're kidding, right? Pal, you've released the first variant cover, and to be fair, the countdown is over. You CAN'T hold it back any longer. It's not fair to our readers, even if we still are missing some pages from Tempest.
Um, that's a misunderstanding, methinks! HA #0 is going to run for a month or so (depending on how many origin stories I get in the next two weeks), then HA#1 starts and will update for a month or so, then HA#2 starts and so on. There will be regular updates from now on. We're just not starting with #1 but #0!

Posted at

… D'oh! Now I remember, all those character introductions! My bad. XD

Nepath
Nepath
Posted at

Status Update:
HA #2 - Page 19 is pencilled. Inking is about half done. I am doing 2 updates for Energize as well as an update for HU next week but still plan to complete the HA page by end of next week.

Hero
Hero
Posted at

Done with page 3. Still coloring page 4.

Posted at

Next week's pages for HA #2 will be done at the very latest by the time you wake up tomorrow, Abt. Friday and Saturday were too busy for me to get anything done. Just colouring left, as it has been for months.

As for HA #3, consider me working.

… And what happened to Roar Comics? He approached me with an interest to draw a page or two, and I redirected him to you, Abt.

Abt_Nihil
Abt_Nihil
Posted at

It's all cool as long as they're done on time. You could upload them yourself too, if you like.

As for Roar Comics, I just looked in my inbox and couldn't find anything… he also doesn't seem to be in the artists pool thread… maybe he sent me a mail elsewhere and I forgot about it? I honestly don't know :/

Posted at

hey, abt. I just thought I'd let you know that due to a recent injury I received, I may only have time for the one page (preferably page 28 - think it was 28, i cannot remember exactly….the latter of my two pages, anyway).
HOWEVER, after recent discussions with ironhand as I asked him to draw me something in a new style he has picked up recently (something to do with photos?)..I might make the first of my pages the page I wanted him to draw for me in his new style? Would that be alright?

Posted at

abt: ironhand says yes, he'll get right on it! Can you send him the script? And thanks…it's just a broken wrist…should be all right after a month.

MrHades
MrHades
Posted at

So who's doing what pages on issue three?

MrHades
MrHades
Posted at

Ah… I see. It's on the first post! Bah!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.