Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

…I'm sure however this turns out I'll forgive you, if only for the fact that Brad will be around all these gorgeous ladies!

Posted at

By the way, since I'm guessing that the HU Commander's status won't change for a while (at least 'til Alienation or so), I'd be all for a cameo (meaning: I insist! :P). Fan-service-y buttshot cameo. Not that she'd have to show up at the spa… we'll think of something.

If Dave approves, maybe it could be done via Brad's imagination from a very short comment of having the commander involved with the investigation?

Example.

Scene: interior, Limo with Brad Stone and Aria Conti approaching spa.

Brad:
You sure it was the right move not to involve HU?

Aria:
If this spa really is just a front for some demented lab, can you imagine how they'd react if they saw the commander…?

Brad: (imagining Natasha in a bikini)
I think I have a pretty good idea…

Aria:
Get back in character, Mr. famous actor. We're here.

Abt_Nihil
Abt_Nihil
Posted at

Aria:
If this spa really is just a front for some demented lab, can you imagine how they'd react if they saw the commander…?

Brad: (imagining Natasha in a bikini)
I think I have a pretty good idea…
Giggle…

Posted at

In fact, I think there will be a panel where Bleeder is helping apply body paint to Titan in the limo.

AzuJOD
AzuJOD
Posted at

In fact, I think there will be a panel where Bleeder is helping apply body paint to Titan in the limo.

There has got to be a fetish for that!

Posted at

Azu: Yes, there is. And… Guilty as charged. ;)

Abt: Well, I guess some ideas are worth repeating. ^^

Posted at

Azu: Yes, there is. And… Guilty as charged. ;)

Abt: Well, I guess some ideas are worth repeating. ^^
\

I am definately with Sebastian on this :D

Posted at

Maybe I should re-title this issue "Tissue Box Compendium"…?

Thanks everyone for your feedback and comments! It really works to motivate me to put this issue together.

Posted at

Maybe I should re-title this issue "Tissue Box Compendium"…?

Thanks everyone for your feedback and comments! It really works to motivate me to put this issue together.

You just gave me my bands latest cd name hahaha.

lustyJin
lustyJin
Posted at

Ahem… < w <

Could I do a page in the comic? Just ooooooooone. :C

Posted at

Thanks for volunteering, JIN!

I need to read the 2nd pilot to get a better idea of how certain characters interact with each other, then after that, I'll get to work on the script and will send it out to the artists who will be working on this issue.

Posted at

I need to read the 2nd pilot to get a better idea of how certain characters interact with each other, then after that, I'll get to work on the script and will send it out to the artists who will be working on this issue.

I'm just waiting for Abt's words of advice and edits, and I'll get right on getting it done, Fu.

Posted at

I was… trying to kill 20 minutes… Vora showed up.

Posted at

Now that's what horndogs such as I consider jailbait. Pretty well-developed for a 16-year old. Excellent work fuku, another teaser of things to come. ^^

Posted at

Oh heck yeah. Like I said on DA, this cracked me up. ;)

Come to think of it, if there is some sort of supervision used by Ms. Ari's staff in HA #4, we could use the first panel as a nice little "not-quite-breaking-the-fourth-wall" moment. ^^

AzuJOD
AzuJOD
Posted at

Just worked it with fuku and I am prepared to write an origin story for Ms. Ari, which can be posted before this chapter! How does that sound with everyone?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.