Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Fuku - Sent you a PQ containing a proposed VA insert - let me know what you think, and if I should post it here!

Posted at

Seb, Now that I think about it, maybe my idea of having an undercover masseuse thing for Virtus won't make sense, given his shy-at-first personality with women. Any suggestions on alternative methods of infiltration for him? cabana bus boy? pool cleaner? gardener? Whoa… those all sound like Desperate Housewives' male roles. I soooo didn't intend that.

Posted at

While I absolutely LOATHE the whole Desperate Housewives/Sex and the City genre, I accept the challenge. I don't even know what a cabana bus boy is, but I'm guessing pool cleaner feels alright. If anyone has any other suggestions, throw them our way.

Posted at

While I absolutely LOATHE the whole Desperate Housewives/Sex and the City genre, I accept the challenge. I don't even know what a cabana bus boy is, but I'm guessing pool cleaner feels alright. If anyone has any other suggestions, throw them our way.

A cabana boy is a male attendant (boy in this sense) performing 'personal services' to the guests of a hotel or a large private estate, operating from a nearby cabaña (American Spanish for cabin; compare cabin boy), notably on a beach. A pool boy performs the same duties at a swimming pool. Cabana boys are typically viewed as scantily clad attractive young men who cater to their clients' every whim.

(as it appears on Wikipedia)

Posted at

A cabana boy is a male attendant (boy in this sense) performing 'personal services' to the guests of a hotel or a large private estate, operating from a nearby cabaña (American Spanish for cabin; compare cabin boy), notably on a beach. A pool boy performs the same duties at a swimming pool. Cabana boys are typically viewed as scantily clad attractive young men who cater to their clients' every whim.

(as it appears on Wikipedia)

Every whim? Within reason, I hope. But as long as scantily clad at least involves a sleeveless t-shirt, sandals and boxer shorts, then I'm game. Or more like Virtus is game, as it fits his character.

Posted at

Well I suppose a Cabana boy could be a masseuse if the person who was using him asked I suppose :P

Posted at

Virtus: speedster and cabana boy extraordinaire:

Posted at

Bahahahahahaa, it made soda come out my nose :D

Posted at

Oh god, I hope Peligroso is wearing something hahaha, might tramatize people hahaha :D

Posted at

Cabana boy it is then.

Lol! I saw the result of your big mouth, sux! XD

Posted at

Lol sorry, but you gotta admit, they are brillant X3

Posted at

So the more I thought about it, the more I realized that this will be inevitable for this chapter:

Posted at

So the more I thought about it, the more I realized that this will be inevitable for this chapter:

"You didn't get my half milk, mocha latte steam?!"

Thats what I heard when I saw that Hahaha

AzuJOD
AzuJOD
Posted at

Holy hannah! That is one delightfully twisted Ms. Ari you made there. I like.

While I'm posting here, I have to ask this: is Ms. Ari going to survive the story or not?

Also, I have a draft script for her origin story, where should I sent to?

Posted at

Azu- PQ it over to me. I might be able to squeeze it in by chapter break.

As for her survival, well… we'll see, but I'm thinking there's no point in killing her off yet. We might be able to use her again later.

AzuJOD
AzuJOD
Posted at

Fuku - OK, PQ sent through

And good, I was worried you'd bump her off before I/someone else had a chance to use her.

Posted at

I'm voting for her to survive. Who knows, maybe she could become a recurring villain if we make another fan-service issue each season?

Posted at

I'm voting for her to survive. Who knows, maybe she could become a recurring villain if we make another fan-service issue each season?

I wouldn't mind that XD

Posted at

The Woman with the Golden Gun :D

Posted at

I have a question, so the fabric dismantlers do what exactly? Do they cut clothes or do they cut the parts that allow the heroes to use their powers?

Posted at

I have a question, so the fabric dismantlers do what exactly? Do they cut clothes or do they cut the parts that allow the heroes to use their powers?

They just deteriorate clothes in very high speeds… Hey, she wasn't expecting superheroes when she made the bullets… She just uses it to get rid of fashion statements she doesn't agree with.

Posted at

True, and it can lead to more Fan Service :D

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.