Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

I`m here to sign up as Writer/Artist!

ironhand
ironhand
Posted at

DarioCOMICS wrote:
I`m here to sign up as Writer/Artist!
Welcome to the club! I really like your art style, looking forward to seeing your pages!

cdmalcolm1
cdmalcolm1
Posted at

I'm making an official sign up. You can sign me up for a few pages. Thank you all for the invite in drawing HA issues 7,8, & 9. Will be available for issue 10 if all the pages have not been filled yet.

darkace
darkace
Posted at

Hello all!
I'm officially signing up as artist. I'm available for issues 10,11 and 12 and Season 2 if there are any slots available.

Abt_Nihil
Abt_Nihil
Posted at

dragodraconis wrote:
I would Like to contribute.

Great, thanks! So, you'd like to contribute full-color pages, or just lineart? And how many would you like to do (in a few weeks or, say, up to three months)?

shastab24
shastab24
Posted at

I just noticed that I'm still listed as being able to only do pencils and colored pencils. The latter is out, as I don't color traditionally anymore, and I do full traditional lineart and flat computer colors (and I think I could be put down for being able to color others' lineart if need be–still only flats). Yay for providing updated information!

shastab24
shastab24
Posted at

That was directed more at Abt, actually, as he has the original post in this thread and therefore is the one who can change it. I've been contributing to the comic for a while (and need to get my page for the current issue done).

irrevenant
irrevenant
Posted at

@Shastab24 I believe DragoDraconis was replying to Abt as well.

I've updated that first post to put you in as "Flat colours and/or complete pages". Let me know if you want that changed.

El Cid
El Cid
Posted at

I can do a page.

I work in 3d, so there wouldn't be any lineart or whatsit; I'd just be doing the whole thing myself.

Character design is probably the most time-consuming part of 3d work, especially with superheroes. So I'd definitely need some time to get everything put together!

irrevenant
irrevenant
Posted at

El Cid wrote:
I can do a page.

I work in 3d, so there wouldn't be any lineart or whatsit; I'd just be doing the whole thing myself.

Character design is probably the most time-consuming part of 3d work, especially with superheroes. So I'd definitely need some time to get everything put together!
Very cool! :D Your art is amazing.

I forwarded your offer to help over in this thread for the upcoming issue. (About 2/3rds of the way down).

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.