Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Beware evildoers! For I am a helmet-head! …um, I mean Massive bell-end! …no, that's not it…

Fake Chinese fighter-pilot helmet FTW! My first real pic of 2012.

Abt_Nihil
Abt_Nihil
Posted at

ayesinback wrote:
@A_N:  you look positively jolly!  I really have to stop letting avatars "inform" me  :)
Haha! Well, thank you, and I do feel like I'm talking to people's avatars all the time myself! :) It's funny how even abstract avatars seem to become more of a face.

Macattack
Macattack
Posted at

SirMWK wrote:
Hats, eh?

Now THAT is a hat to be reckoned with

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Macattack wrote:
SirMWK wrote:
Hats, eh?
You could house a family of four in that hat and still have an extra guest room ready just in case an estranged uncle decides to spend the night. That house would have a natural garden surrounding it and a quaint little patio at the back. Your dog would lie on it on a summer day and would not move for hours until he was thirsty and drink some water from the pond. The attic of the little house would have a pair of elderly and very polite ghosts that would haunt you and offer you cookies and lemonade.

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

i love this thread… 

Lemony
Lemony
Posted at

Only one hat. :)
 (BATMAN BEANIE)

(I'm on the left)
Yup.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Lemony is a girl's name.

SirMWK
SirMWK
Posted at

Kroatz wrote:
Macattack wrote:
SirMWK wrote:
Hats, eh?
You could house a family of four in that hat and still have an extra guest room ready just in case an estranged uncle decides to spend the night. That house would have a natural garden surrounding it and a quaint little patio at the back. Your dog would lie on it on a summer day and would not move for hours until he was thirsty and drink some water from the pond. The attic of the little house would have a pair of elderly and very polite ghosts that would haunt you and offer you cookies and lemonade.
You forgot to mention the four-car garage and helipad! Hahahaha.

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

sorry no hats.
The beach yesterday at 9am, it's strangely warm at the moment.

The little ones hand when in hospital last week.

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

I lost 40 pounds, so none of my clothes fit me. While I'd rather spend money on video games, I finally accepted that I needed new clothes. I found myself trying on much smaller sizes than I anticipated, so on a whim, when I got home I tried on my prom dress (from 13 years ago), and it fits me better now than it did then. I was so shocked that I took a picture.

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

Congratulations!  I'm having trouble just losing 5.

You look beautiful  :)

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

ayesinback wrote:Congratulations!  I'm having trouble just losing 5. You look beautiful  :)

Thanks. ^^ I've had trouble with EVERY five, and it gets exponentially harder. The first 5 took a week; the latest 5 took two months. :P But that's cool. I'm not trying to lose weight anyway. I changed my diet for different reasons.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Hard to recognise you without the hood! ^_^
I stayed right next to the Museum of Sex! Just around the corner at the Gershwin! It's a big dark red building with yellow tentacles coming out of it…

Posted at

Red Slayer wrote:
-An epic tale-

-Sniff-

I felt like I was there.

@usedbooks
I always approve of weight loss. I lost a similar ammount of excess weight between the years 2009-2011, resulting in me needing my own wardrobe update. Good riddance, I say.

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

Ah! The Big Apple.

Roku had a class assignment where she had to visit at least seven art galleries in Chelsea and one mid/uptown, so I went with her. Last time I was in Manhattan was when I met Oz - and it's just TOO WRONG that an Aussie gets into NYC as frequently as a resident of New Jersey.

So we spent 8 hours back and forth, and around, and I took 50+ pictures (mostly architecture. At 14, I thought I was going to be an architect - still love it). Anyway, here's some sights

Macattack
Macattack
Posted at

Speaking of hats… My mom was looking through pictures and found a pic of me in one! Not exactly taken in 2012 but still

I also find it embaressing I had more stylin facial hair when I was like 6 years old

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

Ayes,iIn those pictures there is such a resemblance 'tween you and Roku you'd think you were mother and daughter… oh wait … uh right.  Your facial expressions are priceless and I'm happy to see you found my lost bag.

MacAttack, great picture.  I look back at pictures like that and think "Where did it all go so terribly wrong?"

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

bravo1102 wrote:
and I'm happy to see you found my lost bag.

Seriously. I appreciate that you're desperate and all to move those collector plates, but loading up a suitcase and dumping it on Times Square seems a little extreme.

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

Im hungry…

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

wait, ARE Ayes and Roku mom n daughter? am i the last person to know this?! is cool to know what they look like now though, i was curious. you both look like yer up to no good, i like it!
——-
and Kyopol-least the rice looks super tasty,man!
——–
back from a show i saw at a little dive in Chicago called Reggie's Place. Savagery, some other guys i cant remember right now, vital remains, warbringer and DESTRUCTTIIOOONNN!!!!!!!! played there. suffice it to say, i cant move very well. here's some pics i took in between slaughtering and being slaughtered. 

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

@Kyo- Tomato sauce andkraft cheese slices? o_O
any good?

@Ayes- you guys are cute! God I love New York ^_^
'cept for some of the people… not you though, you're totally great! but you know that.

@Pit- wow you hair has really changed there… hahahaha!
I hope the concet was great, looks like you go a good possie- right up close!

Macattack
Macattack
Posted at

@Pit: Nope, I'd say I'm the last person to know this but that's just because I'm so out of synch with these forum updates :P

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.