Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
cdmalcolm1
cdmalcolm1
Posted at

ironhand wrote:
Unfortunately, mind_reader cannot complete his pages due to some personal issues. Would anyone be able to stand in for his pages?
Also, I have contacted MrHades in terms of his pages and still got no reply…stand by for stand-ins on those pages too if he doesn't get back to me within around 2 weeks. Thanks guys.
I can do them IF some one else do the coloring. I can do the line art if you want. I'll do the lettering as well…Again totally up to you all.
On other notes, almost finish with my current pages.

cdmalcolm1
cdmalcolm1
Posted at

irrevenant wrote:
Happy to colour anything that needs colouring… 
[EDIT] P.S. So we know when the couple of pages I coloured for HA #7 are going up? :D
Would you mind if you finish coloring my remaining pages? I've falling behind. also do you have Dropbox? If so, you can get any of artist pages there. Brad or Chris, might be admins. Ill ask you to send you an invite to the dropbox on line.

cdmalcolm1
cdmalcolm1
Posted at

I REALLY, REALLY… Really hate to do this to everyone, but I need to add a page. After reading the script again, 2 important panels are missing from page 37 that I illustrated… Is it ok to fit it in ? Again, I'm really sorry to even ask for this. the script is longer than I though it was. However, it can be fixed if I get to add one more page.

cdmalcolm1
cdmalcolm1
Posted at

cdmalcolm1 wrote:
irrevenant wrote:
[EDIT] P.S. So we know when the couple of pages I coloured for HA #7 are going up? :D
 Would you mind if you finish coloring my remaining pages? I've falling behind. also do you have Dropbox? If so, you can get any of artist pages there. Brad or Chris, might be admins. Ill ask them to send you an invite to the dropbox on line.
Sorry. my grammer is of today.

ironhand
ironhand
Posted at

Hey, that's no problem at all man - if you want to spread it over 2 pages then you can - don't worry :)
As for those other pages, if you really want to do them, then you can. But I don't want you to push yourself too much. If you feel like you may be exhausted on this issue let me know. But then again, if you think you are up to doing those pages then sure go right ahead! :)

irrevenant
irrevenant
Posted at

I'm happy to colour more pages. And given the amount of detail you sunk into that last one I'm not surprised you're a little behind! O_O 
I do have Dropbox and it would be great if I can get access to that so my colouring is consistent with everyone else's. 
Thanks. 

cdmalcolm1 wrote:
irrevenant wrote:
 Would you mind if you finish coloring my remaining pages? I've falling behind. also do you have Dropbox? If so, you can get any of artist pages there. Brad or Chris, might be admins. Ill ask you to send you an invite to the dropbox on line.

ironhand
ironhand
Posted at

Brad is the admin of the dropbox, I think.

cdmalcolm1
cdmalcolm1
Posted at

ironhand wrote:Hey, that's no problem at all man - if you want to spread it over 2 pages then you can - don't worry :)As for those other pages, if you really want to do them, then you can. But I don't want you to push yourself too much. If you feel like you may be exhausted on this issue let me know. But then again, if you think you are up to doing those pages then sure go right ahead! :)

Just as long as someone else do the coloring it will get done. On other notes, has anyone contacted brad? I need to add an invite for pages that needs coloring. Or can I add a person myself to the Dropbox?

ironhand
ironhand
Posted at

If you're up for the pages then sure, knock yourself out man :) as for dropbox - I have no idea how to work it myself in terms of inviting people. Brad was the one who invited me: I think asking him would be a safer bet.

cdmalcolm1
cdmalcolm1
Posted at

ok I figured Dropbox out. I sent the Invite. I think we all can send an invite. On another note. I boo booed, Made a big mistake in drawing page 7…I didn't see that Genejoke was drawing page 7  untill just now. Ill just get started on the extra page and then continue with the other pages. sorry for the mix up folks.  Please disreguard my page 7 in the dropbox.

irrevenant
irrevenant
Posted at

I have access to the dropbox folder now, thank you.
Can someone please clarify Bombshell's arm?  Looking through the HA #8 art (which is GORGEOUS, BTW) in some pictures the bionics are fully exposed and she has a completely metallic arm.  In others the arm is completely covered in a blue glove.  Abt_Nihil's Bombshell webcomic shows her as wearing the blue glove with some comparatively subtle metal protuberances.
Which is correct, please?  Does she remove the glove for combat now?
Thanks.

Abt_Nihil
Abt_Nihil
Posted at

As far as I'm concerned, the glove-covered version, as I use it on the webcomic, is the correct one. The other one started popping up after I'd done the cover for issue #3, which shows the exposed bionics.

irrevenant
irrevenant
Posted at

Thanks.  Have coloured and uploaded #37 to the Dropbox folder.

Abt_Nihil wrote:
As far as I'm concerned, the glove-covered version, as I use it on the webcomic, is the correct one. The other one started popping up after I'd done the cover for issue #3, which shows the exposed bionics.

cdmalcolm1
cdmalcolm1
Posted at

Wow, I completely did not draw her glove in any of the pictures I drew. I thought that was the one. I'll go back and correct it. ( I do like the exposed version. It almost like saying ' ok, that's it, the gloves are coming off…' kind of deal.)

By the way, I'm loving the colors for page 37. Didn't even think to use moon light on the roof there. And the shadows of the floor. Great job.

Abt_Nihil
Abt_Nihil
Posted at

The page came out excellent! This is really shaping up to be a spectacular issue.

Regarding the glove/bionics: I do like that look too, and since HA takes place years after what's currently happening on the Bombshell webcomic, I figure she'd have some sort of upgrade in the meantime. So, story-wise, it would make sense. Which would leave the problem of inconsistency, and frankly, I'm not that concerned about it. If you feel it should be 100% consistent, feel free to correct it, but I really don't mind - in fact, I love the way you depict her either way :3

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

Sorry for delay in page, stuff got in the way.  Anyway i've been without a scanner for a while but now have it back in action.  wont be long.

ironhand
ironhand
Posted at

I agree, cdmalcolm and irrevenents page was brilliant, this is really shaping up well…I'm very proud of this issue :)
Genejoke: No worries man take as long as you need :)

irrevenant
irrevenant
Posted at

I was just wondering: Does someone need to update the script for the new page numbering?

I've coloured page 38 (part of page 35 in the script). I noticed that the next page takes place in daytime, so I took the liberty of having the sun just beginning to rise in the background. I kinda like it thematically, but can easily change it back to night if required.

Thanks.

ironhand
ironhand
Posted at

irrevenant wrote:
I was just wondering: Does someone need to update the script for the new page numbering?

I've coloured page 38 (part of page 35 in the script). I noticed that the next page takes place in daytime, so I took the liberty of having the sun just beginning to rise in the background. I kinda like it thematically, but can easily change it back to night if required.

Thanks.
I will change the page numbering in a moment :) Also, the following page is on a different building and is in a scene change…the sun rising or not rising would both work :)

cdmalcolm1
cdmalcolm1
Posted at

I agree with irrevenant about the page numbering. Today I had to rename my layers page just so that I can keep track. I can't say that I was not much help in the end by adding one more page. But since I'm ending the book it is not that big a deal now. On other notes, I'm adding an extra panel for An effect on what is now page 36. ( there's a lot o ninja on the floor.) you will see when I'm done.

ironhand
ironhand
Posted at

MrHades can no longer do his pages so these are to be reassigned. 

ironhand
ironhand
Posted at

Shall we perhaps give it another week? If genejoke hasn't made the page, and it's a very understandable reason why, then is it a good idea to perhaps colour cdmalcolms already prepared page?

irrevenant
irrevenant
Posted at

Unless anyone has any objections, I can colour cdmalcolm's art on spec, so it's ready to go just in case?

ironhand wrote:
Shall we perhaps give it another week? If genejoke hasn't made the page, and it's a very understandable reason why, then is it a good idea to perhaps colour cdmalcolms already prepared page?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.